the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ideas on next group to implode?

Go down 
+2
Biggles
stal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

ideas on next group to implode? Empty
PostSubject: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:24 am

so who will be the next group to self-destruct?

The entire super-soldier crew has either turned on each other, gone batshit insane, or a combo of both.

The web-bot crew have jumped the shark

the non-indiginous people calling themselves shaman etc crew has lost it, and are eating each other

the milab folks cant agree on anything, even when they talk about the same place

the channelers and their minions straight-up hate each other, to the point of fanatacism

anyone seeing a pattern?

Its like small scale FDEs have jumped the species barrier and mutated into GDEs.

I know infighting and shit-stirring is nothing new, but over the last couple of months i have watched 'it' roll through one genre of CT after another in a systematic and controlled fashion. This is the largest action i have witnessed in my time on the interwebs (which is quite short compared to some people, although i have taken the time to learn my iterweb history). Shit, i've been affected first-hand by it.

I now open the floor to any comments, suggestions, ideas, or jokes.

Or just ignore it, and bump some other threads so this sinks really fast lol

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:09 am

If you see a pattern Stal, then there is a pattern, cuz you is one smart cookie in biggs' books.

Mmmh scratch as I said somewhere else here in a couple of weeks or so it will be 2011 I wonder if the countdown to the supposed big 2012 has got something to do with it; I dont know hon. Maybe it's the energies changing as the earth's alignment with the moon has changed affecting people, especially those that are not on the right path?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 am

You are definately on to something Stal.

I feel that as the "quickening" is happening, the truth cannot be suppressed much longer. As it has been leaking out, people are starting to question more and more, and now have got to the point, like us, where we are not sure who is telling the truth and who are simply frauds.

I have noticed that there were many topics that at one time were only found on the internet. Then a couple channels like the History channel started airing shows on 2012 and conspiracy theories. Then MSM that weren't controlled like CBC ran controversial shows that tackled Haarp, 9-11, CIA drugs (Afghanistan) etc. Then Fox (Glenn Beck) started followed by MSM trying to debunk everything. (Point is they are talking)

Anyways many are starting to take their heads out of the sand are beginning to question things.

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:49 am

while i was reading your reply mic, the very first thing that popped into my head was

'maybe this is a good thing. Shake the shit out things, build something better, y'know, order from chaos....'

so, um, yeah that was weird.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:02 am

my choice for next is the bankers...

and it's a great thing..blindfolds off and pissed at being taken..

the old has to be bulldozed down for the new to be built....unless of course we just move to the next place (dimension)
and leave a garbage pile

hummmmmmmm aren't i just a ray of sunshine today..

lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:11 pm

May I add the whole wikileaks drama as well.

It's kinda like the whole time acceleration that Terence McKenna was talking about. Seems to be a few pressure waves compressing at high velocity.

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:23 pm

yeah sounds about right.

I'm seeing the fingerprints of an external influence/s timed to co-incide with the pressure waves, to cause maximum disruption.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Doesn't this all just make one feel like we are watching a play unfold where we know the plot and how the story ends?
rasp
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 pm

yeah mic it does feel a bit like that eh.

You know who hasnt lost it? The health food people.

Yes they are getting hammered by the regulatory bodies, but they aren't freaking out or turning on each other or anything like that.

Although, i dont realy know much about that particular side of things.

-------

i hope the dodgy bankers implode (further). They need it more than most.

-------

the wikileaks thing is something i'm still watching. The side-effects are starting to spread i think.

Its kinda fun to watch both sides of the ptb spinning in their own direction. One side wanting to clamp down on information flow, the other side pushing to shake things up.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:53 pm

I have to say Stal hon, I am intrigued by the whole JA wickileaks thing.

BTW, ma and I made a xmas cake and xmas muffins for someone overseas and I rang up their Embassy to find out what the rules and regulations were which I abided by; wrote all the ingredients on the auspost courier bag. The lady at the post office said no worries it will get their by next Tuesday, it is Thursday and it still has not arrived, because I have a tracking number to see where it is at.

But the thing is ma said to me when I told her that it had not arrived at its destination and I quote her here:

Gee Heather maybe we might get a knock at the door because you forgot to write down that we soaked the fruit and nuts in port, we might get a knock at the door and it might be those ICA guys (mum always gets three letter agencies wrong).

To which I replied to her:

Ha, bloody ha, ha, I would like to see them bloody try.........................just let them darn well try ma. poke grin Biggsyleaks.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:42 pm

biggsyleaks ....

too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas on next group to implode?   ideas on next group to implode? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ideas on next group to implode?
Page 1 of 1