the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group Research regarding a common saying...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Group Research regarding a common saying... Empty
PostSubject: Group Research regarding a common saying...   Group Research regarding a common saying... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:53 pm

The expression is..

"From out of the Blue"

These terms also seem to crop up in normal everyday conversation when describing and odd event. These words below all connect to how I have heard people express "From out of the Blue"

Suddenly, then from, there it was, like a Lightning Bolt from the Blue.

Upon researching Wilheim Reich of late and his mention of seeing Blue, and this video below... I do wonder if "out of the blue" is an expression which has been derived from understanding the Force

Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Group Research regarding a common saying...   Group Research regarding a common saying... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:26 pm

The Blue Light:

sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Group Research regarding a common saying...   Group Research regarding a common saying... Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Cool Louise, thanks for this my love. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Group Research regarding a common saying...   Group Research regarding a common saying... Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Thanking you very much Louise :)

Sorry it took awhile to reply, I've got a visitor for the next month which is keeping me rather busy!.

I shall have to find the text about Reich's work noticing The Blue LOL
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Group Research regarding a common saying...   Group Research regarding a common saying... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Here's an Audio reference regarding Blue from a friend.

The guy that wrote this song is a gem! cheers

http://soundcloud.com/gopi/blueorient

The last time I spoke of resonance and the force with this guy he gave me some good insights into sound :):):)

Gopi has been around the Himalayas ;)
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Group Research regarding a common saying...   Group Research regarding a common saying... Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:03 am

Simultaneous Louise....

... LOVE the Christopher TIMs VIDEO !!!!!

.... I agree with SOME of his OBSERVATIONS ... yet .... I ALSO believe YOU/I/WE .... can't FUCK up WHAT EVER IT IS WE ARE "SUPPOSED to our NOT?? ... SUPPOSED to be DOING while doing what ever anyone can be SAID to be UP to or NOT??? ... until such a TIME as WHEN WE ALL KNOW that the ONLY single person where we might be ABLE to ACTUALLY have some "credible" to even "suggest" what HE or SHE or IT should or should not be DOING might ONLY be the SINGLE person that does exactly the SAME thing as that PERSON LOOKING DIRECTLY AT US ... when we LOOK in the MIRROR perhaps??????

... perhaps I might ONLY be "guessing" what is PROPER or "officially" OK to be DOING or NOT??? ... with ANY and ALL OTHERS perhaps????? ....

.... "as of yet" I have YET to "interpret" from ANY so called "spiritual" REFERENCE any "one" particular "have to be doing "correctly" in EXACTLY the PERFECT way GUIDE to so GET to where ever this PLACE may or may not be EXACTLY in reference to this "HEAVEN or NOT" ??? location?????

... anywho... as of yet I have yet to FIND even ONE single PERSON or "writing" material that can so DEFINE to EVERYONE'S UNDERSTANDING exactly what IS or IS NOT PERMISSIBLE by any "officially" 100% of ALL TIME AND SPACE locations to so ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS be "doing in precisely the EXACT same WAY under PRECISELY the exact SAME circumstances WHEN EVERYONE I HAVE EVER INTERACTED with or OBSERVED in any form of RECORDED media ..... seems to be UNIQUE ENOUGH to so ALWAYS have "their OWN unique LEARNING and DEVELOPMENT pace and STRUCTURE that SEEM "perfect" "AS IS" for each and EVERY SINGLE person with the OVERALL PERSPECTIVE of US ALL having our OWN unique EXPERIENCES and "purposes" that MIGHT not ALWAYS be "apparent" or "approved by 100% of all humanity" in regards to ONE specific way of DOING something that PERHAPS 100% of each and every ONE of US might 100% of the TIME do "different" ENOUGH to so NEVER EVER PLEASE PLACE WAY TOO MUCH "over emphasis" on HOW CORRECT or NOT "one particular persons or group of people may be DOING NEW AGE "correctly" by ONE person's interpretations EVER AGAIN PLEASE!!!! ?????

I would REALLY and TRULY HATE to SEE there ONLY be ONE "officially" CORRECT way to DO or PRACTICE "NEW AGE" "stuff" correctly ... even though YES perhaps some COLLECTIVE INPUT as to if a few areas of COLLECTIVE PRIORITIZATION might IN DEED "speed" up the PROCESS of the FREEDOM for ALL MAN KIND to OPENLY BE ABLE to FREELY pursue what ever may or may not "float one's boat" SPIRITUALLY or NOT??? ........ I hope to NEVER SEE "a movement" that PLACES TOO MUCH EMPHASIS on EVERYONE having to DO ANYTHING "spiritual" in PRECISELY the EXACT SAME MANOR in order to "ensure" with ABSOLUTE 100% CORRECTNESS that ONE way is "Better or more official" than ANY or ALL others perhaps???????

I GREATLY ENJOYED CHRISTOPHER's "insights and personal persepctives" yet I don't ABSOLUTELY AGREE with his "conclusions" being anything BUT AN "OVERALL GIFT" to HUMANITY in that MORE and MORE PEOPLE are AT LEAST ABLE to OPENLY ENTERTAIN BELIEFS beyond those ONLY GIVEN to them by their PARENTS!!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Research regarding a common saying...   Group Research regarding a common saying... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Research regarding a common saying...
Page 1 of 1