the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW Empty
PostSubject: SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW   SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:07 am

This is the most fantastic thing that ever happened to me as far as "signs and wonders" are concerned.

Before I was "converted" from Satanism to Christianity in 1979 I had almost destroyed my life at 30 years old. I shot heroin and many other things as well. I "hated" authority in any shape or form. I was the black sheep of my family, the "rebel". I was a drunk also. I hung out with bikers, outlaw motorcycle groups.

I had 6 months to live according to a MD in Oklahoma City, no hope, you will die.

I went home from the doctors office and was healed before the next morning by a being that I perceived to be God. I did not ask for the healing, he just came and did it, and while he was there he cast out 5 evil spirits that was in me.

Fast forward to 1983. I had just learned about something that is called "the parable of the fig tree", that I found in the Bible. The spirit taught me right in my living room, not a church or man.

I was taught that Eve from Genesis had intercourse with Satan, the fallen Angel who was the leader of the Watchers over all humans for God Most High, and Eve had a child by him named Cain and Cain killed his younger brother named Abel for several reasons. Now Abel was Adams son, and was the twin brother of Cain, it's called paternal twins. Twins by two different men.

After I learned this I was busting at the "seams" to go and tell somebody. Right? I was a zealot and I knew I had heard from God Most High about this incident and what really happened in the Garden. If I tried to say this in a organized church today they would want to kill me. Church people hate this stuff.

I knew a pastor in Purcell Oklahoma that had his own church. I went there to that town to see him and to tell him of what I had learned, because I could not contain the information as it was trying to bust out of me, so I had to tell someone real soon or I thought I might die by keeping quite about it, as I had never heard of this "gospel" before.

I pulled up to a Motel in the town of Purcell and got a room there. I intended to go and ask the Pastor if he ever heard of such a thing as this before?

As I was unloading my truck to the room, I was led to look up in the sky above me. I looked and noticed a Jet plane contrail in the sky, the contrail was several miles long in the sky. As I looked at the contrail, the white cloud trail started to change and changed into many hundreds of Angels standing in the sky all wearing white robes standing right beside each other as if they were waiting, just standing there.

After I unloaded the truck I was led by my spirit to go to the church, and so I obeyed the leading of the spirit. When I got there the church, the door was unlocked and they never left there door unlocked. I went in to the sanctuary where the services are held.

I walked up on the stage behind the pulpit just to get a feel for it because it was a first time I ever had the chance to do that in a church. There was no one there but me of course and I had the whole place to myself.

All of a sudden I noticed "shadows breaking against the wall" of the entrance way into the church, through the doors I just went through to get into the church.

I was stunned, and prayed and asked? What is this I am seeing? The answer was you are seeing the Angels that were standing in the sky, they have come to listen to you speak to them.

And I was told to tell them of the parable of the fig tree that I had just learned. They filed in for two minutes and filled the seats of the sanctuary and I told them about what I had learned.

I never saw a thing but the shadows of them coming in. After I spoke to them, another group came, and this happened seven times.

I was in that church for over 7 hours, as the message I had learned took about an hour to repeat.

As the Angels left I also saw the shadows breaking against the wall just as I had when they came in.

This was something that changed my life forever. I was hooked.

Of all the dope I had taken for over the first thirty years of my life, nothing topped this experience.

I have learned that if you sell out to God, whatever that is to you, please be advised that you will never be the same again.

God let me talk to the Angels because I was only three years old in the spirit and could not contain my zeal for what had happened to me, and for what I had learned, so he blessed me with an audience.

Before I was converted I was just as zealous for evil things as well.

Those who are forgiven for much, love much.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW   SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Thanks for sharing your story. When you said you followed Satanism did you mean you were just living the rough life or did you actually take part in rituals etc?

Have you had any more experiences with angels since that experience?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW   SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi micjer,

Yes I was into witchcraft, many areas of the occult. The girlfriend I had at the time was a self professed witch that actively practiced the dark art. She attempted to cast spells against people she did not like.

This was when I was in my early to mid 20's and knew nothing about Karma. Just an ignorant person playing games.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW   SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Hi micjer,

Yes I was into witchcraft, many areas of the occult. The girlfriend I had at the time was a self professed witch that actively practiced the dark art. She attempted to cast spells against people she did not like.

This was when I was in my early to mid 20's and knew nothing about Karma. Just an ignorant person playing games.

I hope you left on good terms then. Or was this one of the entities that you had to fend off?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW   SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 pm

I left on good terms,LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW   SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL FOLLOW
Page 1 of 1