the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question about getting signs from nature?

Go down 
+5
Anchor
Biggles
sky otter
WineHippie
New World Orphan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

A question about getting signs from nature? Empty
PostSubject: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:32 am

Is there always signs because the crow came to my window again , right now. He only knocked once and then he bounced or she. Idk if i posted about this before but it might have been a post i put up on assholevera anyway. This crow came to my window and knocked, then it came again, its shown up around 4 or 5 times over the past 2 years. I got it on

tape to, on my cellphone if i had a cable i would load it up for yall. At first whitecrow, said , member that dude, lol, anyway he told me it was a message and to try and listen. Well I have been. And this time I knew it was coming when I heard the crow land on the tree out in front of myhouse. I knew he was gonna knock. I was supposed to count the knocks. this

time it was only once the other times it was around 3-6. Maybe he is counting down? to something? or maybe this crow is mentally disabled. And is coming back here bc of flashbacks or something. Why would a crow , for over or around 2 years damn maybe 2 n half years keep coming back to my window randomly and knock at it? Any ideas??? And if its not random. What would he be trying to tell me or she? I dont speak crow, lol. I wish I could speak to animals though, that would prob. be my one superpower if I only got one.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:48 am

you are the only one who will "know" whether the
winged creature has a message for you, or not ...
for myself, when they come to speak to me, i do not
always know what they are saying, i just go with the
expansive feeling i feel when they come ... i telepathically,
and oftentimes speaking aloud, greet them & let them
know how much i enjoy their visit ... one might suggest
that the crow or raven is your totem, or represents
your spirit guide ... there is much written of the symbolism,
i am no expert, you can google .... i tend to have sort
of a native american philosophy about it.....
i think your bird is a cool thing
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:55 am

moon walk

NWO

how cool

and i think it only knocks once now is because it has gotten your attention much easier

the native america animal stuff is awwsome so do some looking up..you will know what is meant for you
at this time...and maybe the other times

i put bread out for the birds sometimes and have been astonised that the crows grab some and then go bury it for later
mostly cause when the little birds come the chase the crows...first time i saw it from the window i was blown away

like HIppie said..you are the one to figure it out...

wave
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:17 am

Wow, that is very awe inspiring that is happening to you NWO.

I would google say...................crows knocking at window and their meaning.

Let us know what you find pet.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:59 pm

I get this all the time these days, so does my wife.

You have to remember we live in nature - nature is the medium between us an Gaia.

Its a two way thing too, once you learn to focus your intent and listen past the distractions, it will talk to you and inspire you to do things you would never otherwise have considered.

We can all "talk" to the animals, but the "talking" doesnt always happen with your mouth. We can all "listen" to the animals, but the "listening" doesnt always happen with your ears.

AJ..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Right on biggs. NWO I would research the mystical meanings of the Crow, and go with the one that feels the best to you.

It sure seems like something I would be looking into.

What a cool thing to have happen, I think it means something very personal and special.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:35 pm

flower

NWO
i thought of something else

do you recall any history - yours- attached to the previous visit from the crows...
anything happen around then..to you or yours or in the world that came to your notice?

just another line of query

wave
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 pm

-I find animals and birds especially are attracted to a person's energy, especially if it is gentle and nonthreatening. It seems that they want to communicate with you, as if you are another woodland creature. I've had some interesting experiences with Ravens and Crows first just landing on my balcony checking me out then eventually trying to talk to me.

I've researched as much as I could find on the net about the native beliefs of these magnificent creatures and their sudden attempts to gain your attention. The one that resonated with me the most is that they are the "keeper of secrets".

Good luck, in your quest to understand the message, sometimes they are just accepting you as part of their clan. butterfly
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower

NWO
i thought of something else

do you recall any history - yours- attached to the previous visit from the crows...
anything happen around then..to you or yours or in the world that came to your notice?

just another line of query

wave

Its interesting you would say that, most of what has been on my mind lately are deadlines, for turning things in. And I felt like when the crow came up, i felt the same kind of vibe like a countdown to a deadline. The only problem with that is I dont want to manifest a timeline, for something I know nothing about. But thats the thing i pick up. Keeper of secrets , is also something that resonates with me.
Anyway
I honestly appreciate everyones comments. I think what i am going to do, next time is try and pick up on the vibe and tone of the crow compared to trying to translate crow, lol. I think its all about the pace and tempo and tone. Let it resonate as best I can , tap into the same frequency. Does anyone know were to get a cord that hooks up to cellphones and uploads videos onto the computer? radioshack? or cellphone spot? cause I want to upload this old crow footage from last year. So you guys can see whats up with it.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 pm

New World Orphan wrote:
Does anyone know were to get a cord that hooks up to cellphones and uploads videos onto the computer? radioshack? or cellphone spot? cause I want to upload this old crow footage from last year. So you guys can see whats up with it.

What's your cell phone?

ebay is your ticket.

Type in the make of your cell phone - to usb cable
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:01 am

cool!, my cell phone is verizon evo or something btw. Anyway

Thanks it shall be done!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:50 am

Just a suggestion here.
Check the putty around the window. I had a magpie knocking at my window for a while,
usually very early in the morning. It wasn't until I checked the window and discovered
that the bird was actually pecking at the putty, to which they are partial.
fly-away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about getting signs from nature?   A question about getting signs from nature? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question about getting signs from nature?
Page 1 of 1