the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty

Go down 
+4
micjer
sky otter
Biggles
Reunite
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty...and someone captures it on camera

Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Articl10

Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Articl11

It's sterling recompense for braving a storm. When New York photographer Jay Fine spent an evening trying to capture Mother Nature at her worst, he could only have dreamed of coming away with a photograph like this.
This is the amazing moment a lightning bolt was captured as it struck the iconic Statue of Liberty.
Mr Fine spent nearly two hours in Battery Park City poised with his camera and took more than 80 other shots before striking lucky with this particular bolt of lightning at 8.45pm on September 22.

The 58-year-old, who has been trying for more than 40 years to capture the magnificent moment, said he was stunned when he saw the image.
He said: 'I had been watching weather reports so I knew a storm was coming and it just seemed like a great opportunity.
'I was ready and waiting when the lightning finally started and took 81 shots before finally getting this one.
'I was shocked when I realised what had happened.
'It was pure luck really, a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's the first photograph of its kind I have ever seen.'
Lady Liberty is thought to have been hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year since she was built in 1886.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-1319837/Statue-Liberty-struck-lightning-bolt-photographer-captures-images.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:08 pm

What an absolutely amazing photo.

Although our sky does capture some goodin ones. xo
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm

big W O W

and he tried for 40 years....
i have tried to get a lighting pic..i need a way better camera than i am using now...
maybe one day...thanks Biggs..that was nice of you

that is just an incredible shot

jawdrop
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Mother Earth taking her vengeance out on the French freemason gift
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Spectacular. Nice touch for the freemasons.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:56 pm

wow thats cool
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:13 am

I have been there and climbed up and looked out the windows in her crown. Sure glad I wasn't there when the lightning hit. Might not have been good. poop
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Can any body say, "I wonder if that could be a sign" To those that have eyes to see and ears to hear?

It is a sign in my mind. What tipped me off was the story with the photo. The photographer said he got the picture at exactly 8:45.

In Biblical numerology, the number 17 means, 845=17 DIVINELY APPOINTED.

This was obviously a divinely appointed incident by the God of Abraham, Issacc, and Jacob.

Why do I say that if lightning hits the statue 600 times evert year?

Because the man was led by his spirit to be there, as he said he had been trying for 40 years to get the picture. The number 40 means "Probation complete" in Biblical numerology.

the photograph the man took was number 82 which equals 10, which means "PERFECT" in Biblical numerology. So it was perfect for the man to be there doing what he was doing as he finished his PROBATION PERIOD of 40 years trying to get the "PERFECT PICTURE'' HE WORKED SO LONG TO GET.

The date was September 22, which is 8 plus 22= 30, which is the number 3, which means The Holy Spirit.

The man led by his spirit, after probation completed, got the perfect picture, at his current age of 58 which = 13, which is the number of rebellious government as the STATUE OF LIBERTY REPRESENTS THE MOST REBELLIOUS GOVERNMENT IN THIS WORLD AGAINST THE GOD OF ABRAHAM.
The statue of course represents everything good about America, as she used to be, but not now, she represents tyranny, death, warfare,greed, and the spirit of humanism and hedonism,

So God wanted all of us to see, that he is right there sending us a signal, that the most tyrannical government in the world is the USA, and God is showing us that he will destroy the USA and the worlds governments with the USA,

Because in the book of Revelation God refers to the USA and the world commerce system as the "GREAT MYSTERY BABYLON THE WHORE" And this is what the picture means to me.

Food for thought, my 2 cents worth.

Great picture reuniteR, right on mate.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 pm

That's an interesting take on the numerology Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:24 pm

I would love an A3 print of that photo :)
Back to top Go down
Swami
Swami

Number of posts : 82
Humor : A Rug full
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:52 am

To bad that French present didn't melt......
The French got the Eifeltower back which is a male, masonic phallus-symbol......
More Illuminati Reptile Lizard art here and here

dancing baby
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/themandjitmatrixgroup/front-page
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty   Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty
Page 1 of 1