the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ? Empty
PostSubject: Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ?   Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:42 am

I'll kick the ball rolling ;)

For me they do except for one slight matter as I feel three progressions is not enough to enable "Cerebal White out" or "Accoustic Levitation". They need to resonate matter more with those tones before it has the desiered effect along with finding the next few progressions along the way. I think someone knows them but they don't play them powerfull tones to tourists in Bali of all places ;)

The three strikes of the Gamelan occur at 2:26 in this video as I have a screen grab here which shows the musical part that I find intriguing in an esoteric way ;)

Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ? Gamela10

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ?   Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:54 am

I've tried listening to these several times. The beginning is beautiful and touches me but I can't seem to get beyond a certain point in the music. I think it's when the tone drops. Lower tones don't resonate very well with me I've even had problems listening to OM chants that are too baratone.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ?   Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:39 am

Thats quite interesting L222

Makes me wonder as I enjoy most I hear but I think low frequencys are abused in the general public area these days in the case of hearing cars drive pass with distored sub woofers etc is plain annoying.

Regarding the video and a ppoint I didn't before I find it quite facinating that after the three strikes are performed at that point they bow and then continue.

I must put some more time into looking up beating frequencys as I don't believe all the people selling these binaural beats have got it right.. or even close compared to those three strikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ?   Do these three strikes of the Gamelan Resonate with you ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1