the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama-Lies, Which Obama Did You Vote For?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Obama-Lies, Which Obama Did You Vote For? Empty
PostSubject: Obama-Lies, Which Obama Did You Vote For?   Obama-Lies, Which Obama Did You Vote For? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:30 am

wow
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: President orders air strikes on villages in tribal area   Obama-Lies, Which Obama Did You Vote For? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:55 am

President orders air strikes on villages in tribal area
Saturday 24 January 2009
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/24/pakistan-barack-obama-air-strike
Barack Obama gave the go-ahead for his first military action yesterday, missile strikes against suspected militants in Pakistan which killed at least 18 people.
Four days after assuming the presidency, he was consulted by US commanders before they launched the two attacks. Although Obama has abandoned many of the "war on terror" policies of George Bush while he was president, he is not retreating from the hunt for Osama bin Laden and other al-Qaida leaders.
The US believes they are hiding in the tribal areas along the border with Afghanistan, and made 30 strikes last year in which more than 200 people were killed. In the election, Obama hinted at increased operations in Pakistan, saying he thought Bush had made a mistake in switching to Iraq before completing the job against al-Qaida in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The US marine corp commander said yesterday that his 22,000 troops should be redeployed from Iraq to Afghanistan. Gen James Conway said "the time is right" to leave Iraq now the war had become largely nation-building rather than the pitched fighting in which the corps excelled; he wanted the marines in Afghanistan, especially in the south where insurgents, and the Taliban and al-Qaida, benefit from both a nearby safe haven in Pakistan and a booming trade in narcotics.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia/2009/01/2009127121313765447.html
Afghan civilians have rallied against America amid reports that civilians were killed in a US air raid over the weekend.
The US military says 15 fighters were killed in Laghman province, but the provincial governor says at least 10 civilians were among the dead.
Al Jazeera's Teresa Bo reports from Afghanistan.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Obama-Lies, Which Obama Did You Vote For?   Obama-Lies, Which Obama Did You Vote For? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:59 pm

NONE as my granson would say. I voted for none of him

I couldn't do it no matter how he fooled me sometimes, I couldn't get over the side that I seen exposed through Andy Martin and Larry Sinclair

I am sad to think I wanted clinton, so naive was I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama-Lies, Which Obama Did You Vote For?   Obama-Lies, Which Obama Did You Vote For? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1