the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARCH THEME: PARALLEL WORLDS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

MARCH THEME: PARALLEL WORLDS Empty
PostSubject: MARCH THEME: PARALLEL WORLDS   MARCH THEME: PARALLEL WORLDS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:24 am

by Simone Butler

When I was a kid, we played a storytelling game. “Once there was a girl with blue hair who lived on Mars…” Back and forth a friend and I went. My heroine inevitably ended up at the bottom of the ocean swimming with dolphins and mermaids—I have five planets in water signs.

Now that the Sun is in the dreamy, undersea world of Pisces, again I’m diving into other realities. What intrigues me most is the notion of parallel worlds. Quantum physics has theoretically proven that every possible outcome to every event exists in its own dimension. This means there are huge, perhaps infinite, numbers of universes and alternate realities. Right now, in some other dimension, a slim, ecstatically happy, best-selling-author version of Simone Butler is living in the fabulous earthen home she shares with her soul-mate husband.

So I decided to visit my other self—an idea I got from Burt Goldman, an 81-year-old spiritual entrepreneur who has employed what he calls “quantum jumping” to become a celebrated artist and writer in his golden years. He tells some intriguing stories of people who have visited their “parallel selves” and come away with info that changed their lives. One woman cleaned houses for a living, but dreamed of decorating them instead. Using Goldman’s technique, she went into a meditative state and asked her successful interior decorator self how to make the leap. “Dress up houses for sale,” she was told. She built a mega-business by following that advice—spiffing up bedraggled homes to make them more appealing to buyers.

Goldman notes that tapping into the energy of your alternate self (see his website for techniques) is as important as any advice you may receive. So, while lying on my bed one quiet evening, I settled into a relaxed state and imagined myself tapping into the energy of my parallel self. Then I saw her. Serene and loving, she resembled me at 16—only more mature. She looked up from tending her organic garden with a radiant, welcoming smile.

“How do I get to where you are?” I beseeched her.

She laughed. “You could start by getting rid of that chip on your shoulder.”

This wasn’t what I expected to hear—yet I knew she was right. I have to face and release some old resentment before I can realize my ideal life.

At the New Moon in Pisces on Tuesday, Feb. 24 at 5:35 pm (Pacific time), why not visit a parallel self and ask for help with manifesting your ideal life? Mercury (the mind) and Jupiter (expansive vision) will join in inventive Aquarius the night before, amplifying the visionary possibilities of the New Moon, so this visualization can be done anytime during the fertile period between Monday and Tuesday night.

Ease into a relaxed state and ask your parallel self (who may even be a blue-haired Martian!) for the next step toward creating happiness, wealth or love. You may be surprised by what you hear. Maybe you’ll get a direct message the first time, or perhaps you’ll have to go back again. You may choose to visit several alternate selves.

Continue these visits over the next few months, as Venus, planet of finances, love and the deep feminine, turns backward in the spirited, pioneering sign of Aries (March 6 through April 17.) This is an ideal time to fearlessly salvage dreams and talents that have long been buried. Though this nostalgic phase is not the best time for making major purchases or starting new relationships, Venus retrograde is a magical period for cultivating creativity and self-love. The Goddess of Love wants to help you bust through old blockages to realizing your ideal self. Be open to her guidance!

If you'd like to receive an email notification when each month's new essay is posted join my mailing list.

www.astroaclhemy.com
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MARCH THEME: PARALLEL WORLDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH THEME: PARALLEL WORLDS   MARCH THEME: PARALLEL WORLDS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:20 am

sky otter wrote:
by Simone Butler

At the New Moon in Pisces on Tuesday, Feb. 24 at 5:35 pm (Pacific time), why not visit a parallel self and ask for help with manifesting your ideal life? Mercury (the mind) and Jupiter (expansive vision) will join in inventive Aquarius the night before, amplifying the visionary possibilities of the New Moon, so this visualization can be done anytime during the fertile period between Monday and Tuesday night.

Continue these visits over the next few months, as Venus, planet of finances, love and the deep feminine, turns backward in the spirited, pioneering sign of Aries (March 6 through April 17.) This is an ideal time to fearlessly salvage dreams and talents that have long been buried. Though this nostalgic phase is not the best time for making major purchases or starting new relationships, Venus retrograde is a magical period for cultivating creativity and self-love. The Goddess of Love wants to help you bust through old blockages to realizing your ideal self. Be open to her guidance!

very cool, otter... i am sorry to see i missed the new moon is pisces
as an opportunity, but excited to prepare for venus retrograde!
since new purchases and new relationships are not on my list
of priorities and creativity/self love are high on that list, i really
appreciate the info on this... you rock
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1