the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

people from other worlds do not suffer from original sin ?????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

people from other worlds do not suffer from original sin ????? Empty
PostSubject: people from other worlds do not suffer from original sin ?????   people from other worlds do not suffer from original sin ????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 am

ok.. another e-mail this morning..i am posting the whole thing so you can see the context and all
but holy crap, batman...i missed this thing from the vatican last year about the aliens...
sure does make you wonder what they will be saying next..doesn't it...
how about
the aliens are here to save us..hahahahahahah
some very interesting things have been going on in the "church" since the ex-nazi is running stuff

ps.. the bold print is my doing
just added links if any one is interested in checking out the rest of the stories

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Week on Dreamland: Europe's UFO Wave
The earthquakes in Italy were accompanied by a flurry of UFO sightings in Rome and Milan, and Whitley Strieber interviews Italian UFO expert Paola Harris about the possible significance of this. The UFOs videotaped were not earthquake lights, but actual, structured objects.

The sightings have been covered on Unknowncountry.com, and they raise the question: what is the connection between UFOs, earth changes and large-scale natural and historical events on earth? The religious aspect is also covered, as Paola tells us about a very provocative statement quietly made by the Vatican last year, to the effect that people from other worlds do not suffer from original sin. Why would they say this? If they know it to be true, then how do they know it? Or do they know something else20about our visitors that they are keeping secret?
This is one of the most provocative interviews on Dreamland in a very long time, and not to be missed. This interview was recorded on UStream, so it contains live listener questions. We will soon have a our Ustream station embedded in the subscriber section, and will feature not only live recording of Dreamland, but also meditations and a whole array of live video activities. Paola Harris's website is PaolaHarris.com

Find out more about Dreamland here. http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/?id=441

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocket Fuel May Threaten Ozone Layer
In the March 2009 issue of the journal Astropolitics, scientists have proposed that solid rocket fuel may the next greatest threat to the Earth’s ozo ne layer. With the advent of space tourism and the increase in space exploration, the number of rocket launches is ever increasing and scientists warn that the byproduct of sending rocket fuel through the atmosphere is that such launches will begin to challenge the Montreal Protocol, which are a number of measures put in place by an international coalition to protect the ozone layer from depletion and hopefully bring about its regeneration.

The study’s authors, led by Martin Ross from the Aerospace Corporation in Los Angeles, CA, also suggest that not all rocket fuels are created equal when it comes to ozone depletion. Liquid rocket fuel may be “greener” compared to solid rocket fuel, or even a mixture of the two, such as is used by the US and European governments. China and Russia use almost entirely liquid fuel to propel their rockets. Ross does believe that liquid fuels have not been examined as extensively as solids for their impact on the ozone layer.

Darin Toohey, the study’s co-author, is a researcher at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He says, "we don't know enough about the real atmospheric impacts of all the various types [of fuels] to say for sure which are best. We need to get some observations in a variety of rockets to start to reduce uncertainties."

Read more... http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/04/090414-rockets-ozone.html?source=rss

Exciting New "Visual" Interviews!
Watch Whitley interview Paul Von Ward, author of "The Soul Genome, Science & Reincarnation" on a live feed at 10 am Pacific on Tues. April 21. Then, on Wednesday April 22 Whitley will talk with Terry Melanson, author of "Perfectibilists".
Click here to Join Us!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/04/090414-rockets-ozone.html?source=rss

Anne's Mysterious Powers Radio Archives Available for the First Time!
Did you know that Anne Strieber had her OWN radio show, "Mysterious Powers," from 2004 to 2005? Unknowncountry subscribers can now listen to all 19 of those magnificent shows.
Subscribe Today!

Colony Collapse Disorder Mystery May Be Solved
In the latest issue of the journal Microbiology: Environmental Microbiology Reports, Spanish researchers found bee colonies displaying the characteristic signs of Colony Collapse Disorder were infected with the parasite Microsporidia. Once the scientists treated the colonies with the antibiotic flumagillin, they made a full recovery.

The head writer of the study, Dr. Higes, said of the discovery, "Now that we=2 0know one strain of parasite that could be responsible, we can look for signs of infection and treat any infected colonies before the infection spreads.”
Read more...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090414084627.htm

Videos Analyzed During THURSDAY Chat!
Real UFOs...or not? Video artist and CGI expert Steve Neill will be with us during our subscriber chat from 7 to 8 PM on Thursday April 16. PLEASE NOTE that this chat is on Thursday, rather than Wednesday (as it usually is). Steve will look at videos from YouTube or other online sources and let you know whether or not he sees any evidence of fakery. So get the URLs of those videos you've been curious about and drop them into the chat. Steve will look and comment! Steve will also tell us what to look for to become more discriminating video explorers. His website is FantasiaGray.com.
Subs cribe Today!

New for Subscribers
Haktan Akdogan is Turkey’s leading UFO researcher, and he has what turns out to be a startling conversation with Whitley Strieber. As Whitley watches some of the very striking video on Haktan's website, he suddenly says that he has seen one of the objects with his own eyes, when he was a child. To hear the surprise in his voice is, frankly, riveting. He obviously was not expecting this, and it is unforgettable to listen to this discovery literally as it unfolds in his mind. They explore the world of Turkish UFO activity in detail, and what is revealed is that Turkey is one of the world's UFO hotspots, along with Brazil, Mexico, England and Italy. It isn’t often that20we are allowed to realize just how international UFO activity really is, but, as Whitley Strieber says in the interview, it is, in fact, the largest-scale and most international of all human experiences—and yet denied by governments and politicians the world over, and you have to ask why. Haktan Akdogan's website is SiriusUFO.org. Link hits the English version. Watch the video as Whitley and Akdogan discuss it! (1st video listed.)

Also for subscribers this week, a quite incredible short (15 min.) discussion by Whitley Strieber on a bible verse. This is the second in a series, and it covers John 13: 34: "Love one another." When Whitley begins talking about what the imposition of doctrine did at the Council of Nicea, this quickly becomes one of the most profound and powerful discussions on any biblical passage you are going to hear. Fifteen minutes that have the potential to free us from thousands of years of unacknowledged bondage to doctrine, and bring vivid new life to the experience of Jesus.

Subscribe Now!

Meet Marla in Person
Visit beautiful Sun Valley, Idaho on the weekend of May 22-25 and find out, from Dreamland host Marla Frees, how to become your OWN psychic detective! In fact, she will be doing a whole afternoon of connecting to people's deceased loved ones. And don't miss Marla at our Dreamland Festival!

To Find out More...

The Dreamland Festival Schedule: Get your Tickets Today!
Considering the Dreamland Festival? Be sure and listen to the show this weekend because attendees from last year will be describing their experiences during the commercial breaks. Get a real feel of this unique event from folks who were there last year and are coming back.

The Dreamland Festival Schedule (Subject to change):

Friday
7:00PM: Welcome from Whitley Strieber and the whole Dreamland team.
8:00PM: Socialize with us until 10:00

Saturday
9:00AM--10:30AM Linda Howe
10:30AM--12:00PM Anne Strieber
12:00PM--12:30PM Lunch
12:30PM--1:30PM Marla Frees Gallery Reading
1:30PM--3:00PM Jim Marrs
3:00PM--4:30PM William Henry
4:30PM--6:00PM Whitley Strieber
7:00PM-10:00PM Social time (Marla available for quick readings.)

Sunday
9:00AM--10:00AM Meditation with Whitley Strieber
10:00AM--11:00AM Gallery reading with Marla Frees

Don't miss out, tickets are going fast! Listen to our Festival ad in this week's Dreamland.
Register Today!

Scientists Claim to Have Cloned Camel
A biologist at the Dubai Camel Reproduction Center claims the first ever cloned camel was born one week ago. The female was born after a normal gestation period from an ovary harvested from an adult female. The world’s first cloned camel was named “Injaz”, which translates as Achievement in Arabic.

Read more... http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Apr14/0,4670,MLDubaiCamelCloned,00.html

To unsubscribe/change profile: click here.
To subscribe: click here.

Unknowncountry, Inc.
6338 N. New Braunfels
San Antonio, Texas 78209
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

people from other worlds do not suffer from original sin ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: people from other worlds do not suffer from original sin ?????   people from other worlds do not suffer from original sin ????? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:34 am

Sky otter,

Very good information! I especially enjoyed the commentary from the VATICAN!!!

I have not given much thought in relation to the Pope's "OLD & CURRENT ties"......

... THUS.. THANK YOU..THANK YOU!!.. 4 BRINING IT TO OUR ATTENTION!!!

.... so glad to hear about him (regarless of where the information is coming from)....
.... bringing about thought which may help THE WOLRD step more and more ...
.... away from......GUILT and FEAR... AND MOVE MORE... INTO HOPE and "the like"...

... GOOD, BAD, or indefferent .... since/with.. HAVING SEEN "ENOUGH" information....
... ON BOLTH TYPES OF "ALIENS"...... "THE GOOD" ..... and "THE BAD".....(so to say)...

..... AND SINCE ..... I HAVE ALWAYS EXPERIENCED .... "THUS FAR".... "TO BE ABLE TO BE "AT CHOICE"..... "WITH WHERE I DESIRE TO GO" (so long as I focus on "the self I know"... and realize "my thoughts" may be ATTRACTING .... the EXPERIENCE of such)...

.... I BELIEVE (at least for me)...... WHAT "TYPE" of ALIENS....

...."IF AT ALL THEY COME INTO ONE's EXPERIENCE"...

... THAT... ONE so "CHOOSES TO.. &/OR ... ACCEPTS AS "THEIR CHOICE" ....

..... THEY MAY SO... ATTRACT....... INTO THEIR EXPERIENCE....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.... THUS .... WHY I AM SO PLEASED THAT THE VATICAN ...
... MAY BE HAVING, SHARING and or CREATING... THOUGHTS.....

.... THAT THE ALIENS THAT HE WISHES/BELIEVES WE WILL BE EXPERIENCING ......

..... WILL BE HERE TO ..... ASSIST US with our "CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....(AS FOR ME).....

... I SEE (even the "worst" of Aliens)...... AS STILL BEING ..... A PART OF..

..... WHO I AM / "WE ARE"..... COLLECTIVELY ......

.... where due to the nature of "their PERSPECTIVE"....(just like so many...of us)....
.... that believe what they are doing to be .....very much appropriate....
..... the "worst" .... still have REASONS that can be RE-COGNIZED... AND CHANGED .......
..... for the better of the WHOLE!!!!

.... 4 (I believe) .... "THEY ARE US"..... and "WE ARE THEM" .......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND ... "JUST FOR FOOD FOR THOUGHT".....

GOOD, BAD, or INDIFFERENT..... "THROUGH" the channeling I did when I was connecting with the "RA mateiral"....... and "inquiring about the use of the letters RA"...

.. not only did the SUN and EGYPTION ties to "such"..... "come to mind".....

.... LOUD AND CLEAR .... CAME THE UNDERSTADING OF .... RA ALSO .....
... being a reference to/for the words ........

..... RESIDENT ALIEN ......

... and although "at that time".... "it was a difficult concept to accept".....

... I NOW SEE THE BEAUTY..... IN IT!!!!

.... for just like....

...."the so called "worst" of us (people)..... still being ANOTHER FELLOW SELF".....

... why could not the same be said for....

.... the so called "worst" ALIEN .... ALSO .... being simply... just ANOTHER FELLOW SELF???"

-----------------------------------------------

..... FOR .... NONE OF US ....... "IN THIS LAND OF ILLUSION" ......

... CAN BE SAID TO HAVE TRULY ..... ORIGINATED ...... "FROM EARTH" .....

.... WITH.. THE UNIVERSE BEING ..... SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO BIG AND OLD

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE VATICAN's PERSECTIVE!!!

ALOHA,

Steve
Back to top Go down

people from other worlds do not suffer from original sin ?????
Page 1 of 1