the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time travel and consequences of.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Time travel and consequences of. Empty
PostSubject: Time travel and consequences of.   Time travel and consequences of. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:10 pm

I have read a lot over my time down inside the rabbit hole of different species travelling back in time for one reason or another. There was the supposed future us (greys) coming back to the 20th century to try and fix what was wrong in their time?, we have other species crossing dimensions and time travelling back and into the future of this planet.

A question, even the Philadelphia experiment apparently opened some sort of rip; but what about time travellers that go back and forth on this planet now and in the future how does that impact our lives as we are living them now, tomorrow and next month.

This has always been somewhat of an unfathable question for me. I cannot get to grips on what the ramifications of these things would have on us. scratch Everytime I ponder the problem more questions arise.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Time travel and consequences of.   Time travel and consequences of. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:43 pm

ah Biggs it's a hard one to comprehend with paradox after paradox.

One perspective is parallel universes or alternative realities. If for example you travel to the future it could be one of many infinite parallel universes with infinite possibilities.

A view was expressed in "The Terminator" in which a character from the "future" confesses that maybe he just comes from a "possible future " not the actual future of this time.

So to me no time line is fixed.

From our limited 3D perspective the physical reality does create these paradoxes.

A better way to perceive it is through dreams. Our consciousness is experiencing a whole lot of different alternate realities where we can become the architects, script writers and travel back & forth in time. We can throw out the laws of physics and not worry about ramifications.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Time travel and consequences of.   Time travel and consequences of. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Thanks kermie bear, you have the knack of explaining it in a language I can understand. I watched all the terminator movies.

The Collier book I am reading states that the Andromedans said that us here were from the 11th density and decided to go back and play so we made this 3D space as physicality to experience. We were known as the Pa Tah or something like that and that is another reason we are known as royality? Interesting it was to me.

If I ever decide to do something silly like that again though slap me upside of the head will ya. That should do it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Time travel and consequences of.   Time travel and consequences of. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:52 pm

No slapping required...lol

Yes I read the same thing biggs about Paa Tal

This is for you.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Time travel and consequences of.   Time travel and consequences of. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 am

Oooh, thanks hon. xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time travel and consequences of.   Time travel and consequences of. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time travel and consequences of.
Page 1 of 1