the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Empty
PostSubject: Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel   Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 am

Video = 2 hours 7 minutes

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4232612244810819497#docid=-9056250941263655896

Al Bielek has lead a life most would not choose to live. While many would think that time travel, meeting aliens, and working on secret projects are exciting ventures, Al paid a big price for the privilege.

Because those who set the agenda wish to keep their activities secret, Al was robbed of his family, his memories, and ultimately, his identity. They used advanced technologies to erase what was dear to him.
However, their technologies are not perfect.

Slowly, the memories came back. Al started meeting others who had been through the same process. Ultimately, a flood of memories returned.

It will shock and disturb most people to learn what is really going on in this planet.

But Al has come to the conclusion that the truth needs to be published.

Knowing what we now know .......we need to connect more dots on WHO IS REALLY RUNNING THE SHOW HERE ON EARTH.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel   Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:47 am

Thank you Linda, this will be a must do for me.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel   Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:18 am

will watch when I have time, just googled him and found this as intro:
http://www.bielek.com/
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel   Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:38 am

the forth reich timeline is interesting
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel   Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 am

stal wrote:
the forth reich timeline is interesting

Yeah Stal I am sure I read something of that nature in a document on the Nazi Bell.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel   Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 am

biggs, check your inbox
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel   Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Linda,

Thank you for posting this interview. I finally finished listening to it after many interuptions today. I've read quite a bit about him and lsitened to other whistleblowers either support or dismiss his memories. Being familiar with a majority of this I still found much I had never heard about before.

It's strange because yesterday I was going to post a link regarding Hitler's jewish origins and probable blood relation to the Rothschilds. We all seem to be connected more than ever lately.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel   Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:03 am

Hi Lightning sunny
Yes, we do seem to be more connected than ever.....isn't that great!
Love you. toast
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel   Al Bielik on Dracos, Hitler "Nazi UFO" "Time travel" Illuminati & Timetravel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1