the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time

Go down 
+3
Somamech
micjer
Biggles
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Empty
PostSubject: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:13 pm

I must be playing catch up here because whenever anyone was seeing 11.11 I wasn't, but now I seem to be seeing it without trying.

Which has been a bit worrying cuz I know it means something but I forget what. scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Here is one opinion Biggsy!

The Meaning of 11:11
If your attention has been drawn to clocks and watches at exactly 11:11, then read the following. Solara's and Uri's opinions: The endless reoccurrence of these hours 11:11, 11:01, 11:10, 10:01, 10:11, 10:10, 1:01 represents a positive connection and a gateway to the mysteries of the universe and beyond.

A trigger of remembrance
For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from
duality into Oneness.

The 11.11 is the bridge our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the postive unknown and beyond.

http://globalpsychics.com/enlightening-you/numerology/1111.shtml
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Ooooh, goodie, goodie, its positive................oh yes, yes, thank you Mic, I was worried there a bit, but this is all good. cheers
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey out of curiosity.

Where did this 1111 information originate from ?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Well Solari and Uri's opinions as in Mic's post above Soma.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:10 am

I only ask Biggs as I wondering about where this 1111 info stemmed from. Looking for the original source so to speak.

Thx mic I will check that link!
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:39 am

Me too. 11:11 comes up when I JUST HAPPEN to glance at the clock.

:shrug: ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:17 pm

I was thinking recently of the coming date 11:11:11, cause I just love dates

Somamech wrote:
Hey out of curiosity.

Where did this 1111 information originate from ?

lightworkers.org

lol!

Nah, that is a good question mate. Could be the 11:11 Doorway in the Belt of Orion. I've also read people's accounts with their spirit guides that give meaning to 11:11, similar to what mic posted.

"The 11:11 symbolizes the Door Way or Gate Way Of Orion Where Mother Isis, Osiris, Horus (Pharaoh Akhenaten) came from. The Star Constellation and Sirius are both connected to Orion. It is through the central star in Orion's belt, the Eye of AN,, that some say we shall travel as we make our journey through the Doorway of the 11:11".

Here is a another site with more info.

http://www.greatdreams.com/numbers/1111/1111.htm

TPTW seem to put some significance on remembrance day 11:11, emotional energies

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:30 pm

forgot about that, at the eleventh hour on the eleventh day ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:11 am

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Great topic here about notice being thrust-ed upon us by noticing numbers at certain times. When this first started happening to me I went and prayed about it and believe the answer was that it is the Spirit within you that is awakening you to the triggers that are built in to each one of us.

As was stated above in Mics post and others, the answer is many and they all tie together with one another. This is related to the crop circles phenom. They too are triggers for our higher self to notice and respond to through our curiosity about things.

These are curiosity triggers letting you know that something is trying to get your attention at the time you see them and notice them.

If you ask your higher self/source what is up, you will know. The group here on this forum is a rather peculiar group that has many ties to the unseen world and not much gets by this place...LOL

Great subject.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Here is a possible answer for the 11: 11 thingy....

The verse 11 in the Book of Revelation chapter 11 is a strong verse, concerning the 2 witnesses that will terrorize the world powers and the Kenites and God will back them up at every turn.

These 2 witnesses are the two prophets Enoch and Elijah I believe and they will personally attack the Kenites and the powers of the world with the word of God coming out of their mouths.

Maybe the notice to us for the numbers 11;11 are telling us we are in the "season" for these things to take place, as we witness them happen.

Just a thought.....

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Two Witnesses
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, Ezek. 40.3 and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot Lk. 21.24 forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 ¶ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. Zech. 4.3
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: 1 Kgs. 17.1 and have power over waters to turn them to blood, Ex. 7.17-19 and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit Dan. 7.3 · Rev. 13.5-7 ; 17.8 shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, Dan. 7.21 and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom Is. 1.9, 10 and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and a half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; Ezek. 37.10 and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; 2 Kgs. 2.11 and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, Rev. 6.12 ; 16.18 and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 ¶ The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time   What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does it mean again when you see 11.11 all the time
Page 1 of 1