the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

****warning everything soaks into your skin.......

Go down 
+6
Gabriel
Dean Plejaren
Reunite
Linda
sky otter
zuni
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:26 pm

My diet has always been protein because that's what my body ran best on. My entire family is the same way. We are all super energetic and very healthy.

It will be hard on me, but I am willing to give it a try. Thanks zuni.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:04 pm

what kind of protine linda ??? because it makes a difference in how you will prepair your body.......it is not a good idea to jump into a fast without preperation for your first time......also how you come off the fast i maen the week after is super important also...........

if you don´t do it the good way you will feel terrible .......that´s way you must prepair ..........

you don´t want to elimanate to meny toxins at once............better to go slow your first time........

if meat is in the diet for instance......it must be excluded atleast 6 weeks in advance.........
if it is a vegetarian diet consisting of milk and cheese and eggs and processed food these things must be stopped atleast 4 weeks in advance.......and laxitive herbal teas should be drank each evening ..........

and one day a week no food water only and in the morning take an enema .......and also take another enema in the evening........and the next morning an ayruvadic saltwater cleanse..........after just eat something light.........

this will help you get cleaned out before the fast.........
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:25 pm

MEAT...lots of meat....that is what I always craved and felt satisfied with.....some cheese and practically no veggies, bread or fruit.....
yes, I know....most cannot be healthy on that, but I am extremely healthy and could always eat anything I wanted.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 am

although some quotes are inacurate....for instance
"are they trying to kill us off on purpous ... no "
well she shoulve known the answer is yes.......
but still great info here........

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:11 am

Our lovely treated water also affects us when we bathe in it, just a reminder to all because I know you are probably aware of it.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:39 am

Lightning222 wrote:
Our lovely treated water also affects us when we bathe in it, just a reminder to all because I know you are probably aware of it.

great point lightning !!!!

here is a tread on water purification if folks are intrested.......

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f28/bottled-water-give-it-up-folks-t3291.htm
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi everybody!
Hope everyone is well and hanging in there!
My life is still crazy..and hanging by a thread...lol

Anyway,
just wanted to say that all our food, air and products are poisonous as we know.

I think it all depends on our genetics and attitude whether it affects us or not.
That's why some are never ill, always energetic while others suffer and worry.

If we don't let pain or death concern us, we are living in the now like we are suppose to. sunny

I always like to remember how my great-grandma was asking for a cigarette on her death bed at age 83.
Or watching my grandpa still smoking at 92....and they always stayed AWAY from all doctors..
They were always smiling and never let anything get them down.
When my son and I eat junk food, we just bless it before we dig in.. lol! I would rather have a juicy burger instead of celery if it was my last meal.. Neither one of us are ever sick or have been to the doctors in over 5 years.
If we BELIEVE things won't affect us, it won't.flower

Just my 2 cents..
Love you
kiss of love ...
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 am

hello linda.....i apreciate your input.....i do have a few questions though if you don t mind me asking......

Linda wrote:
I would rather have a juicy burger

unless you slaughtered that cow yourself in a nice grassy field.....are you conscious of the cruelty that cow probobly had to indure...... or how meny acers of the amazon(lungs of our planet) had to be clear cut (among other resource wasting practices asociated with meat production) so you could scarf down that juicy burger ???
who actually paids the real price for the burgers ???

Linda wrote:
Neither one of us are ever sick

hummmmmmmmmmmm..... are you absolutly sure about this statement ??? cause i remember and i quote you here
Linda wrote:
sorry, i have been out of touch....been extremely ill and very weak....i will be better soon.
this was in may remember ???....

Linda wrote:
If we BELIEVE things won't affect us, it won't.

then you would agree this statement would have to be all encompassing....meaning stretching to each and every aspect of our lives..... so that would mean no one and nothing could effect us in anyway(mentally, physicaly,spiritualy,or otherwise) unless we chose to allow it..... is this correct linda ??
smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi Zuni, sure no problem.
Everybody has different tastes and concerns and my ancestors from Oaxaca ate everything God provided for them and I have no problem doing just what they did.

All our bodies function differently and our DNA type love and work best on protein. None of us ever had the desire to be vegetarians and none of us feel guilty for that.

If my dear mother thought that was 'wrong', she would NOT have served meat to us.

Our parents make us who we are today and my loving mother always loved, fed and clothed us the best way she could....like her parents and grandparents did.

I feel we all do the best we can about 'issues' that are important to us and I always say, to each their own.
Some people want to go 'green', others want to change 'laws' and others spend time 'exposing' those who made the rules. We are all wired differently and do what we think can make a difference during these times.

I know where my strengths and weaknesses are and my experiences help me focus on what I feel is important. Being concerned about eating meat is not one of them.

Personally, I love being able to eat whatever I desire without any guilt or sorrow and will continue to do so because my wonderful mother taught us that.

When, I said I never 'get' sick, I was mainly saying how we never had problems like so many others suffer with....

like headaches, food allergies, intestinal disorders, infections, diabetes, ulcers, stress related illnesses, asthma, organ disorders, constant colds, sinuses, nagging coughs, depression, sleep problems, arthritis, bladder infections, skin problems, thyroid problems, emotional disorders, breathing problems, rapid heart rate.....etc.

Of course, I do get ill once in a very great while, but going to the doctor and getting medication is out for me.....the body CAN heal itself.
If I ever get the flu or a cold, I just stay in bed and sleep and let the body recover on its own. But that is very rare for me to get sick.

That time I was out of touch, was actually because of 'interference' from those who have 'bothered' me....like when I was attacked with the radiation burn, burning in the eyes or computer frequency attack, etc.

That was harassment, but I fought it with my mind and spirit. That time was because of some 'things' that were going on in my life....but after I become more AWARE, I become stronger and will be able to deal with it if there is a next time.lol!

I can only speak for myself and how my own family 'deals' with outside interferences. After working in the alternative health business for over 25 years, I witnessed patients who healed themselves.....it wasn't the 'doctor', it was their positive attitude that changed. They BELIEVED they were getting better and they did.
We have the ability to heal ourselves and once we stop 'worrying' doors open up.
As I say, I am only going by what I have personally witnessed and what works for me and my family.

Just the other day, I was talking to a friend who thought someone was doing 'long distance' healing on the entities who were attached to him....but the truth is that it was really himself who got 'rid' of the entities....... I know all about pychic healing and the BELIEF in it.

I do not let anything affect or scare me, life is too short. I think we are more powerful than we think we are and should use that power more often. That was what I was trying to say.
Whether people believe or agree with what I say or not, is up to them.

Not trying to change anybody's thinking on what is 'right' or wrong......just sharing what I have personally seen and experienced in my own lifetime.

A lot of my friends who go to the doctors to get operations and medications seem to get sicker or have more complications, and that is why I stay away and am still healthy, energetic and positive at 63 years old.

I know how the medical field works and do what my ancestors did.....have balance, be strong, believe in yourself and reach out to others by sharing my own experiences.

I would never tell people what to do or how they should think about any issue ....each person has to make up their own mind on what is best for them....I only share my own experiencess and what has worked for me and my family...

In the past, I have worked with severely, distressed, sickly children and adults and once they were able to 'change' their own attitude and realized their inner spiritual power, they became healthier, more secure and happier.......and able to not let all the poisons the dark create affect them..... flower
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:01 pm

your ancestors from oaxaca ate meat im sure..... but they personally killed whatever animals they ate after honoring the creature and that animals spirit...... they knew where that animal came from since they hunted it....so they knew that animal live a decent natural life....... when they were done eating it they used all of the other body parts and animal skins so as to not waste anything out of respect.......

when eat your juicy burgers do you know where that meat comes from? was that creature honored in a ceremony? were all the parts of the animal honored by not being wasted? i dont think so.... so youre not just "doing what they did"........

sure the creator provides food in abundance for all of us but that doesnt mean that we should just go around eating meat without being concerned for the sacrifice animals make to sustain us. if youre not concerned about eating meat like you say you are violating your own ancestors principles...... that juicy burger is poisoned with bad vibrations of its life in crule captivity and its inhumane slaughter (i wont touch on any of the animal cruelty that goes on ).......

like i said you stated that ''if you believe things wont affect us they wont''....... id imagine that youd have to be quite a powerful person to reverse this bad vibrational food......... but then why cant you fend off the negative entities that hound you? you shouldnt even need to fight them off in the first place since all you have to do is believe it wont affect you.........

youve said that you were in the alternative health business, so im sure you know about reiki and other natural healing methods. any real reiki practitioner does not eat meat from the factory meat production due to the bad energy associated with that eating meat. it contaminates their body and spirit...... and they can not be a clear channel for the reiki energy that helps heal another person.........

ive never stated anywhere that everyone should become a vegetarian or should stop eating meat........ however everyone on this forum has arrived here because they did a little bit of research and discovered the truth..... you said that eating meat isnt important to you but wouldnt doing a bit of research into what you are putting into your body be a good idea? im sure you are aware of the flu vaccine ingredients and avoid those as you said you avoid al medicines....... well meat is pumped with all types of nasty medicine........ and if you knew that these animals were being tortured and cruelly beaten would you still eat that meat? or would you bury your head in the sand and put it out of your mind?

consuming something that lived its life in terrible conditions and after was killed inhumanely (and ALL factory farm animals ar) is not a personal issue for some folks and not others........ its a consciousness/unconsciousness issue....... isnt that what this is ultimately all about?

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:27 am

Zuni, one minute you are saying you are not saying everybody should stop eating meat......but then you go on about the inhumane conditions........

why does it bother you that I eat JUST like my dear mother did?

I don't go around TELLING people that they are not honoring old customs and that they should THINK about what they are doing or eating because it is wrong.

Forums are for sharing and for discussions. That is exactly what I did....share what I SAW and experienced. Nothing more.
What is ultimately important for YOU may be totally different for me.

We are all individuals who come from different backgrounds, places and interests.
What is right for one person is totally wrong for another.

Not all of us feel compelled to have to 'agree' with somebody else's passion.
To each their own.
What I decide to put in my body shouldn't concern you.
Now, if my mother told me it was wrong, I would listen.

I only shared what worked for me and my family, patients and friends. It may not work for you and that is OK.

I have no problem with my diet and love what I eat and don't go around telling people what to eat because I am personally bothered by it.
That is none of my business what other people decide to do with their lives or bodies.

Did I miss the memo that this is now a vegetarian only forum? If so, let me know.
Thanks.
Peace

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:59 am

Linda wrote:

linda, perhaps if your mother had known then what we
know now, she would have fed you differently?

Linda wrote:
Did I miss the memo that this is now a vegetarian only forum? If so, let me know.

ummmm, this comment is a bit unfair, i think ....
zuni is passionate because she is so concerned about us ...

this is how i see it: we hold a vibration as does the food we eat ...
if we wish to maintain a higher vibration, we would not eat lower
vibration foods - it takes a lot of energy to counteract the
effects, energy which could be used in more productive ways
personal beliefs play a major part in this process, too - the personal
realities created are as unique as each co-creator, and we have choices
when in comes to attention and focus
as far as my own eating, it's onea those things where i think i know
the "best way" but do not adhere to it, for various reasons/excuses
i am sympatico with zuni on the natural, organic, seasonql approach

zuni wrote:
consuming something that lived its life in terrible conditions and after was killed inhumanely (and ALL factory farm animals ar) is not a personal issue for some folks and not others........ its a consciousness/unconsciousness issue....... isnt that what this is ultimately all about?

and this bit about conscious vs. unconscious choices is well noted, zuni ....
in my experiments living moment-to-moment in the now time, since i
have chosen to take responsibility for every choice i make, i find i
MUST make them consciously, ethically, from the heart

but i am also sympatico with linda because i believe that i believed
that when i put foreign substances into my body that it
wouldn't hurt me or kill me ... conversely, if i devoured chocolate cake
not only would i gain weight immediately but my face would break out

and so it was, and is, and will be, for me, this self

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:24 pm

WineHippie wrote:
Linda wrote:

linda, perhaps if your mother had known then what we
know now, she would have fed you differently?

WH, the proof is in the pudding.
If my dear mother was harming us, wouldn't I be sickly with at least ONE health problem like so many other people right now?
I know lots of people who eat nothing but vegetables and exercise, etc who suffer with tons of serious illnesses.....why is that?
They worry too much. That was my whole point that was obviously missed.
It was about attitude.

Linda wrote:

ummmm, this comment is a bit unfair, i think ....
zuni is passionate because she is so concerned about us ...

There is nothing wrong with being passionate,but it's all in the way you deliver your message.
I honestly thought this forum may have all agreed that eating meat was wrong.
I would never go on and on and on about how wrong a person's thinking or behavior is just because they eat meat WH.
I have been around long enough to understand that concept.

this is how i see it: we hold a vibration as does the food we eat ...
if we wish to maintain a higher vibration, we would not eat lower
vibration foods - it takes a lot of energy to counteract the
effects, energy which could be used in more productive ways
personal beliefs play a major part in this process, too - the personal
realities created are as unique as each co-creator, and we have choices
when in comes to attention and focus
as far as my own eating, it's onea those things where i think i know
the "best way" but do not adhere to it, for various reasons/excuses
i am sympatico with zuni on the natural, organic, seasonql approach

zuni wrote:

and this bit about conscious vs. unconscious choices is well noted, zuni ....
in my experiments living moment-to-moment in the now time, since i
have chosen to take responsibility for every choice i make, i find i
MUST make them consciously, ethically, from the heart

but i am also sympatico with linda because i believe that i believed
that when i put foreign substances into my body that it
wouldn't hurt me or kill me ... conversely, if i devoured chocolate cake
not only would i gain weight immediately but my face would break out

and so it was, and is, and will be, for me, this self

Yes, it is all about our OWN beliefs and how we DECIDE to live our lives and we should respect that instead of condemning a persons views on any subject.
What works for one does not for another.
Nothing wrong with SHARING experiences, but accept that others do not share your thinking.
Live and let live.
Peace.

flower
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 pm

btw, I am MORE concerned about the torture and abuse of innocent babies and children who are used for BLOOD sacrifices before I ever think about the treatment of any animal.

The Talmud luciferians are the ones who like to 'distract' us with other issues.

I could care less about 'green' issues or ideas on how to currently live, until we EXPOSE those who continue to enslave us, there is no freedom or joy.

That is MY passion. To expose these sick 'hosted' rich subhumans who want us to carry on and believing that 'other' issues are more important.

For myself, there is NOTHING more important than to RECOGNIZE all of those who are involved in that kind of 'thinking'.

I happen to personally know a few weathy sickos born of the 'blood' from the East coast and know what I am talking about.

They plan ski trips and buy top brands and think that we should not 'worry' about the evil ones because it has 'always' been that way.......that is because they are part of the GREAT WORK.
Some of these types are in our own house, our neighbors or co workers.....sometimes they try to 'change' our way of thinking as to what is important and what is not.
I should know, I was in such a household.

...sorry for the rant and getting off topic.........just fed up that nobody is MORE concerned about the CHILDREN being tortured and sacrificed during these satanic rituals.
I could care less about 'torture' of animals.....I care about HUMANS first.

For myself, I am more concerned about the chipping people and the genocide going on......
I would rather die than live in their BRAVE NEW WORLD of half/animal humans and robots.
Just my 2 cents....
sorry...carry on.....
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Linda I think zuni was trying to illustrate some contradictions.

Quote :
Linda wrote:
There is nothing wrong with being passionate,but it's all in the way you deliver your message.
I honestly thought this forum may have all agreed that eating meat was wrong.
I would never go on and on and on about how wrong a person's thinking or behavior is just because they eat meat WH.
I have been around long enough to understand that concept.

I could be wrong however the way I've interpret some of your posts was you going on and on about rubbishing people's belief systems whether it be meat or not. There was a repeatable nature of bagging out new age guru's and buzz words, that it was the wrong thinking behaviour.

Quote :
Linda wrote:
Many of us have tried to warn people to hurry up and connect with our Creator.
Instead, they rather discuss unimportant things that will mean nothing in the end.

What's unimportant to you can be very important to others and have significant meaning however in your earlier post you state -

Quote :
Linda wrote:
What is ultimately important for YOU may be totally different for me.
We are all individuals who come from different backgrounds, places and interests.
What is right for one person is totally wrong for another.

Do you see any contradictions?

Anyway we are all here to learn from each other.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:20 pm

I share MY own personal experiences and what I have seen in my lifetime.

Yes, we learn from each other, and take what we feel is right for us.

I will ALWAYS talk about GOD and how connecting to our Creator is the KEY. That is something has been lost with the 'new' teachings.

Those of us who have, are afraid of nothing and accept the new cycle that is coming. Like our beautiful sister Day tried to show us.
That lovely soul knows about ancient knowledge and the WAY to all truths.
Our tribes connected to God and rejected all 'new' teachings.

I really miss her and her messages.

My messages are clear, whether people listen is up to them.
I will always praise our Creator and hope that at least one person will get closer during these times because in my opinion, nothing is more important.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Linda do you mind answering my question? Do you see any contradictions in your posts?

What's your truth is your truth Linda and not others.

BTW you can find day at this forum

http://unhypnotize.com/forum.php

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:33 pm

yes, we have all different views......that is what forums are for, right?

You cannot MAKE anybody take your view.....you take what is right for you.
Simple.
thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:38 pm

You still didn't answer my question, oh well.

That's how I see it, different views have different truths based upon one's own personal experience.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Didn't understand what you are getting at...but agree, what is my truth is/could be different than somebody's elses.

We cannot force someone to 'believe' our truth....we can only share our views and experiences and what works for us.

And first hand personal experiences determine that. Believing things written by others are that....from others.

We have to take what feels right for us.
Personally, I go by what my ancient ancestors, ORB visits and messages told to me and mothers spirit taught me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Being human is to make mistakes and adjustments as one learns. We all make errors some time.

Everyone makes contradictions sometimes and almost all people do not make them purposefully.

The problem is language, and understanding of language in the proper context it is being used by the speaker.

To make a contradiction is to be a human.

To eat meat is a personal choice it seems to me. Just as being a vegan is personal.

I don't judge either to be right or wrong because I try hard not to personally judge peoples eating habits.

That seems to be between God and the individual.

I understand Zuni's cause for the animals, as I also love the animals as she does.

To become very animated and or in a sense tribal, about issues where it divides people and causes feelings to rise is sometimes counterproductive.

I had a personal friend, a great friend, and this person was always going about certain causes. This person was an activist and a wonderful person as well and very zealous. This friend of mine was overbalanced in seeking of causes as I saw things from the outside looking in.

I talked to my friend about possibly being overbalanced and tried to offer some help in the aspect of balance. My advice was not sought for by this person and it caused a rift between us, and the person stayed the course and to this day we are not friends any longer.

The causes were just and it cost us a friendship. That is sad. I offered help when not asked for and my friend became offended because of it.

To offer advice when not asked for about personal things in peoples lives always causes trouble.

I learned that day to keep my mouth shut to other peoples personal decisions unless asked.

A costly mistake by me in stirring up the activists flesh and Spirit.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Yes, brother.
We all learn lessons.

That is why I don't condemn others for their personal habits or offer advice when not asked.

I just like to share my own personal experiences on what has worked for me and my family. Nothing more.
We all have choices on how we conduct our lives.

Love you, Linda

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm

I Love you sister, and please don't stop posting.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Thank you brother, I really appreciate that.
Blessings,
Linda
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 pm

i apreciate everyones input on this thread......thank you.....

however my issue with linda in fact it goes alot deeper than a meat issue.....

so here it is :

Linda wrote:
btw, I am MORE concerned about the torture and abuse of innocent babies and children who are used for BLOOD sacrifices before I ever think about the treatment of any animal.

The Talmud luciferians are the ones who like to 'distract' us with other issues.

linda im conserned about ALL of these issues......i want ALL abuse on the planet to stop......all of it linda......babbies....children.....animals.....people.....plants....bugs.....trees.....oceans.....seas.......rivers......the sky......the air.........EVERY LIVING BEING !!!

my consern is all encompassing linda......i do not have tunnel vision........

all tourture issues are important linda........ and need to be ceased imediately........ i strive to see the whole big picture........

you however do not apear to care if you personally suport a tourture ring...... blessing a tourured animal before scarfing it down does not make the tourture that aminal suffered go away.....plain and simple.......

linda how utterly foolish you appear thinking this is a vegeterian issue for me.....

then you babble on and on about your mother..... trying to side step the issue.....

you linda can not defuse me .... by make excuses and blameing your deceased mother........I SEE YOU LINDA....

YOU HAVE ALWAYS STATED THAT FOLKS WILL ALWAYS SHOW THIER TRUE COLORS.....EVENTUALLY

CAREFUL LINDA....CAUSE YOURS ARE STARTING TO SHOW......

take resonsability for your own actions linda !!!!

Linda wrote:
just fed up that nobody is MORE concerned about the CHILDREN being tortured and sacrificed during these satanic rituals.
I could care less about 'torture' of animals.....I care about HUMANS first.

linda cut the bullshit...okay.....

i MOST CERTAINLY care linda....... but the difference between you and i are that i care about ALL living creatures....... yes i am conserned about each and every living being that is being tourtured.....
i want it ALL to STOP NOW !!!!!

tourture and evil are an energy no matter who or what they are being imposed on.....fear is fear and it feeds the ether no matter what creacher it comes from.......

Linda wrote:
For myself, I am more concerned about the chipping people and the genocide going on......
I would rather die than live in their BRAVE NEW WORLD of half/animal humans and robots.
Just my 2 cents....
sorry...carry on.....

linda i don t want to live in that brave new world either........

however i hope you realize you are surviving /sustaining on the nwo full toxic/tourcher diet...... and you don t care.....actually you enjoy it..... if your so against them why would you want to eat their energy ???? day after day week after week year after year decade after decade......you spend your hard earned money to eat the nwo toxic/torture diet......use the nwo products......who you give your money to you give your power to.....so think about that linda........ just think....

now as for your controdictions....i finally see you linda.......yep....my eyes are wide open.....

you are always going on and on and on about how these nwo are harassing you.....trying to bring you down.........using technology that harms you......so on and so forth........ then you turn around and say if you don t think things can harm you they wont......so why or how does the nwo keep getting to you linda ???? i have asked you in a polite way before but you just side step me......this is suspious /controdictory behavior......

also for the record linda.....i ve known you for almost 2 years..... sins the day i met you you said you had secret information that could help SAVE LIVES........ you keep saying you gotta get the info out..... you kept us all on the line for 2 years......you never shared any info with us..... you just rant and rave about how evil the nwo is....... news flash we all know this linda.....but where is this life saving info.........?????? hummmm oh yep last time i remember you changed your tune and said
Linda wrote:
I WANT TO SELL IT IN A BOOK......

sorry linda but this takes big balls.....

you have life saving info that you ve been dangling infront of our noses for two years but now you want to sell it in a book ??? for money linda ??? i guess only folks with money deserve to have there lives saved ??? NOW LINDA WHO IS THE TRUE ELITIST HERE ??? HUMMM....I SMELL A RAT.....

i have been thinkin about this for months linda........ what is the deal.....??? either you are an elitist or you have no real life saving info to share......for the record when i learned from you that you only wanted to sell this suposed info i lost all faith i had in you linda......for me now you are just like all the rest....trying to make a buck off gulible new agers..........maybe this explains how/why you never give a strait answer and why you are so controdictory.....

maybe i should have confronted you sooner.....but i figured id let things unfold in there own time........

im sure you already have meny unsuspecting believers in you and your story lined up at other fourms to follow you.....so im sure its no sweat off your brow ........but i will tell you this i genuinely believed you and even defended you......however sins im no longer choosing to allow myself to be fooled by you.......it is inevitable and very sad that i have to call you out like this....

i sinserly hope you will address these issues and not just runaway or play victem............

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****warning everything soaks into your skin.......
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next