the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

****warning everything soaks into your skin.......

Go down 
+6
Gabriel
Dean Plejaren
Reunite
Linda
sky otter
zuni
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Yes, people will eventually show their true colors.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:54 pm

always another side step.......(shakes head and shrugs)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Linda I think it's fair to all the members here if you address zuni's points.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:30 pm

did you ever have any info which you wanted to wait
until the "right time" to tell me (us), linda?
or did you think you would find an answer but you
haven't yet? when you were not forthcoming, after
too-numerous-to-count times, i just stopped expecting
anything - i mean, i have read all your posts here, but i
did not realize that i needed to visit other forums, too, to
get info ... all this time, i was feeling sympathetic toward
you cuz i thought you were fighting a personal spiritual
battle and that you were not feeling well, physically - then
i discover that you have been making MANY posts, just not
here .... very curious to me, but not enough to post about
in this forum, until now i suppose ......

sorry, zuni,

thread hijacked
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Actually Linda since you have so many followers that you never asked for, who admire and respect you - why don't you start up your own forum? I thought there was a reason why you weren't active here anymore.

From the mists -

Quote :
Linda wrote:
I had a lot of followers and was respected there, so they couldn't just ban me

Quote :
Linda wrote:
I did not ask for followers or asked to be admired
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:46 pm

no worries hippie....
we all have questions....
i also just learned that while linda claimed she was expiriencing an illness / spiritual battle and was too ill / weak to post here she had plenty of energy to post else where.....

linda i do not apreciate the dishonesty..... if you don t post its your business.......but please just be honest and say you were busy.......no big deal....you didn t need to go making up stories.......

were you looking for pitty ???

look we are not stupid linda.....so please do not treat us as if we are....

we all stood up for you.....defended you at other forums....... even started this forum so you would have a comfortable space to speak freely......

we trusted you...... and then you are dishonest with us...... why linda ??? wtf ????

watchingb
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:40 pm

MANY things have happened.. I have many stories that I have not shared with anybody.

I keep notes and follow my instincts and spirit. I am not being dishonest with anybody or causing any problems or hiding secrets.

I write on other forums of course, as most do. I am not asking for followers or believers.
I have no desire to be a voice until I am told what to do and when.
I share some of my experiences and my concerns and I EXPOSE the evil bloodlines whenever I can.

I speak up when I feel I need to. I am not asking for a platform and have not dissed or deceived any one of you.

Yes, many, many things are going on in my life right now. Some good and some not so good..
I am dealing with many big issues right now as I know others are.

I do have things I know and things I must share and I know I will be guided like I always have been.
I am not dangling any carrots, and my absence here or on other forums is due to things happening in my private life.

When I have things I must share, I will not hesitate.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Sorry Linda, once again your response is full of contradictions again and you have avoided all of zuni's important questions, like why are you trying to sell your info to save humanity.

This is getting old and boring.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Sell my info?

When I said I was going to write about my life story and share my knowledge, I was going to share it for free.

Then my bank accounts were frozen, my savings stolen, and thought in order to survive that I should do a E book and ask for donations.

But I decided that was not right after all and didn't pursue it.
Since then, I have had more problems and interferences and will lose my house, car and everything, but I don't care.
All because I speak out about the Mossad and Israel.

I live day by day and my only concern is EXPOSING liars and deceivers. Period.

I have been asked to write a book by those who know about my life, but life is moving too fast and so I just share on forums.

Whatever you think of me, my actions, my beliefs is up to you.
Am not here to battle anybody expect those hidden rulers who are causing the destruction of this planet.

I owe nobody anything. I stand by all and any post that I ever wrote.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Linda wrote:
Sell my info?

When I said I was going to write about my life story and share my knowledge, I was going to share it for free.

Did you see zuni's quote? About selling your info in a book whilst the one and only time in the chatbox?

Look Linda I'm not investing any more energy into this because it doesn't seem we will resolve anything.

Peace to you.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Did you read my last post?

I said I did not pursue it after all because it WILL be for free if I get to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:37 pm

What happened that you are going to lose your house, who stole your savings.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Biggles, it is a very sad and shocking story.....those that you trusted....were the cause of your destruction....

I am at my wits end with no sign of recovery. Selling my personal items now.....

I will PM you later.
Love you,
Linda
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:46 pm

You remember when I wanted to open a free center for women and children?

I was 'directed' to advisors to help me with my dream to give back........now everything is gone...
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 pm

scratch

I was 'directed' to advisors ....now everything is gone...

sounds like you may want to take a hard look at who you are taking advice from
doesn't sound like they are on your side at all

cry-blow

Last edited by sky otter on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 am

Linda wrote:
You remember when I wanted to open a free center for women and children?

I was 'directed' to advisors to help me with my dream to give back........now everything is gone...

linda we draw to us what matches our vibrational fequancy.........
you are always chasing drama....you appear to thrive / feed on it......

i SEE how you treated members of this forum .....and frankly i am disgusted by the blatant disregaurd / disrespect you had for their privacy and their feelings........witch you had stated in the past you would never do.......

linda we all see you now for what you are !!!! it s all starting to cave in on you now !!!

i don t feel sorry for you anymore linda........

i have confronted you with my conserns...... you have first side stepped the issues.........then decided to play the victem even after i aked you not too do either of those things ......i just wanted some strait answers........whitch it appears apairently you are imcapable of providing......

@TOM...... im really sorry / disapointed that you have jumped on lindas bandwagon........and decided to violate privacy as she did......

(shakes head and shrugs)
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:46 pm

here linda have a good look at PEOPLE who are suffering so folks like yourself can eat that next burger....

these indigionous folks are being shoved off their land ... children are malnurished sustaning themselves on trash.....adults are killed in the most brutal ways......

so take a good look linda....sins you ONLY care about people .....take a look at the PEOPLE who suffering now for those burgers......

no amount of possitive thinking will wipe their blood away linda.....

read the story look at the photos........
take a good fucking look at the faces who paid the true price........ for the record this shit happens all over the amazon basin

come on get educated and wake up....... becuase again its not about vegiterianism.....its about consciousness

http://bajanreporter.com/warning-nc-17-violence-death-racism-blood-extremely-graphic-not-for-squeamish-massacre-of-native-americans-in-the-state-of-mato-grosso-brazil-do-not-close-your-eyes/

wonder how you ll choose to defend your low conscious diet now ???

this info is for soy eaters also.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****warning everything soaks into your skin.......
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3