the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

****warning everything soaks into your skin.......

Go down 
+6
Gabriel
Dean Plejaren
Reunite
Linda
sky otter
zuni
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Empty
PostSubject: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:49 pm

hi not meny people think of this but it is important to remember..........

if you can´t eat it .....then it´s not safe to put on your skin.......

some people try to eat healthy......but then they put on purfume or deoderant or lotion or use chemical soaps to wash themselves their house or their clothing........these things are toxic......and they have chemicals in them to dumb you down......

this is not healthy........remember what ever you smear on the out side of you body .....or touches your skin just soaks in through the skin..........also if you use chemicals to clean your house you are being poisioned.........and so is the planet......

even if you buy it from a health food shop.......even if the front of the lable says "all natural".........read all labels....and if you would not eat it or you can not pronounce it do not buy it or wear it or use it.........

the worst thing you can do is wear any type of sunscreen ......sunscreen lotion is a poison.........it causes canser..........

if you cleanse and clean out your system your skin will not burn from the sun.........

trust me.......i used to guide people through fasts......before some were so toxic they would burn in 30 minutes.......after cleansing and being exposed naked in the sun they could stay for hours and never burn........the sun is not harmful.....this is a lie they have told you.......

i can start a tread for this if anyone is intrested.......
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:58 pm

yeah..do it..start a thread..all info is good info
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Yes, everything was created to kill us off slowly or to make us sick to help doctors get rich.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:15 pm

okay....i´m going to make a thread about the sun.......... sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:50 pm

That's exactly what my naturopath told said..if you can't spread it on toast don't put it on your skin.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Quote :
if you can't spread it on toast don't put it on your skin.

:laughter: well said
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:08 am

That's really strict. I'll have to open the door with gloves. Or the nearest avaliable thing that can go on my toast. Oh no it can't go on toast I'd have to make a potato glove. But what about my own clothes. Where am I going to get a lettuce jacket. Or pumpkin slippers and blueberry socks. Peanut butter I've spread that on toast. But that's useless for deodorant. Unless I'm going to the zoo and want to attract elephants. Or I could rub some banana under my arms and attract the monkeys. I saw a pic of one before on the forum. Wearing lipstick. The co-incidences are getting too much.

On a less serious note I use.....where is it.
I must have thrown it away. I forget what it was called. It was lavender and natural. Not a chemical spray but it was a roll on. I'd have to roll it on my toast. I still don't think I could eat it with toast. But I'm pretty sure it's non toxic....I wouldn't eat it I could probably drink it. Probably be better than coca cola....

Wow.....I did dip my bread in my coke drink a few days ago......more coincidences.

What about cola flavor deodorant. A bit sticky but might be good sunscreen. Might be good for hair gel. Either that or your hair will fall out.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:02 am

dean i do not think it is to strict to live a natural life..........it´´s only in the past 120 years people started to think they need all this chemical crap...........it is an addiction............
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:07 am

Right on zuni and a great post indeed. :anisun:
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 am

okie dokie, zuni...
i will stop using the nivea on my skin and use
the olive oil or flaxseed oil we have...

i already use castille soap, i believe you can even
brush your teeth with it, so it's probably ok? i can
shampoo with it, too

for my teeth, i use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide,
never commercal toothpaste which i consider poison

as for deodorant, don't need any if i stay rinsed

don't wear make-up anymore...

basically these days, i am suspicious of anything
commercially produced, packaged and hyped...
how did we ever come to believe that we needed
all this stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:20 am

zuni wrote:
hi not meny people think of this but it is important to remember..........

if you can´t eat it .....then it´s not safe to put on your skin.......

the worst thing you can do is wear any type of sunscreen ......sunscreen lotion is a poison.........it causes canser..........

if you cleanse and clean out your system your skin will not burn from the sun.........

trust me.......i used to guide people through fasts......before some were so toxic they would burn in 30 minutes.......after cleansing and being exposed naked in the sun they could stay for hours and never burn........the sun is not harmful.....this is a lie they have told you.......

I completely agree but if you had my skin and had what happens to me when I go to the beach. You most likely would put on sunblock as well. I guess I am going to have to start eating it now. lol, jk.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:23 am

nwo......

have you ever cleaned out your colin...liver....gulbadder.....intestines before ?????

the sun will only harm you if you have old decaying poop inside of you........

if you claen out all the toxins you will notice that you will have a favorable reaction to the sun......and will no longer get a burn reaction to it..........

also while you are cleansing you need to go out naked and let the sun touch your skin for atleast 30 minutes each day..........

if it´s cold where you live you can atleast have the sun touch your naked body for atleast one hour a day........

i´m going to write a thread about the wonderful benifits of the sun in a thread soon..........
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 am

Cleaned out, kind of, lol. See I live in Cali and the sun over here will tear anyone apart, but especially my white ass, I have some skin reaction thing only around 5% of the people in the world have. To get a tan, I have to lay out in for a little bit at a time. If you took your finger and wrote something on my skin ,just with your finger, it would pop up and hang out for a while. Especially if you were to use your fingernail. Where do you live if you dont mind me asking? I only ask in order to get an idea of what the sunshine is like where you are from. Because from the sound of it you have never tested your theory on a hot day out here in Southern California, or maybe you have. Cause I believe you have definitely done what you have stated. Just not in southern cali, and if you have. Damn!
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:37 am

nwo.....i have tested my thery in spain, thailand, india, indonisia, hawaii, califonia, sri lanka ...........and i have the fairest skin and hair.....everyhair on my body turns absolutly white blond even my eyelashes.........but the skin becomes a bronze color.......

i can almost garentee you that even if you had your skin problem sins you were a child with in a few 10 day cleanses it will go away........ imo this is caused by toxicity in your organism.......i know how much you love chockelate milk.....hehe......and this type of mucus food sticks to the walls of your intestines and rots........ this is a breif description......if you want more detail let me know......

but i do believe that you most cretianly can over come your skin sensitivity.........
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 am

good on ya winehippie......good job
actually i do use castile soap to brush my teeth......and wow it really gets em clean........as far as castile for the hair i´m not sure made my hair really dry.... but you can find natural shampoo........just make sure it doesn´t have any sodium lyaral salphate......it´s toxic and is not bio degradeable........

it is amazing how we were dooped into thinking we needed all of this cosmetic crap....... scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:59 am

zuni wrote:

thanks!

i'd like to verify the toxic/non-toxic reaction to the sun...
i have seen the difference in myself, years ago (toxic), burning
first, then peeling, freckling, then browning

vs.

presently (relatively non-toxic) being out in the desert sun
and turning brown, no burn or pain, even on nose!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:05 pm

WH, I only use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide because my 89 year old German lady friend still has most of her teeth and that's all she ever used.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:32 pm

WineHippie wrote:
zuni wrote:

thanks!

i'd like to verify the toxic/non-toxic reaction to the sun...
i have seen the difference in myself, years ago (toxic), burning
first, then peeling, freckling, then browning

vs.

presently (relatively non-toxic) being out in the desert sun
and turning brown, no burn or pain, even on nose!

great so you know what i´m saying......i´m so happy you are detoxed......actually the sun is our friend......and keeps us healthy.....

emagine this......one plant lives outside and gets plenty of sunshine every day.....that plant will be biger stronger.....more reststant to disease......and a much darker green......now picture a plant that lives in the houes......and doesn´t get much sun......it ill be scrawny......fit will flurish less......be more prone to sickness.....and be a much lighter shade of green.......

well the same thing is true with humans......

the reason humans think the sun will harm them is silly.......most folks are rotten on the inside........imagine the intestinr is like a pipe........the more heavy mucusy food we eat sticks to the walls....as the years go by the shit stick to the shit........means the toxic crust on the walls of the intestines gets thickr untill there is only a tiny space for the digested food to pass through......

thats way most people with big bellies are mostly full of old shit......from childhood even........

a normal person how does not cleanse carries around 1 to 10 kg. or more of decaying toxic waste in there guts......

this serverly deminishes your ability to obsorb vitamins and minerals........

now the sun also is a purifier......it is a powerful cleaner......so when we go out into the sun it has the power to draw out these toxins form the body.......

remember that the skin is the largest organ of the body......it can absorb but it can also expell.......

so the sun causes the skin to expell these toxins......and we end up with sunburn...... rashes.......alergies you name it if someone has a skin problem it is because they are toxic on the inside........

if we get the toxins out of our internal organs all skin problems will disapear no matter what kind or how bad the problem........

so after we clean ourselves there will be nothing for the sun to draw out.....and we will byable to take full benifit from the sun......and collect all that great vitamin d .......which you don´t get when you slap on the sun screen lotion.....
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Zuni, can you tell us step by step on how to cleanse properly. I hear so many stories and am unsure on what to follow.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:54 pm

sure linda.... for first time cleanser i will recomend the master cleanse.....

i will be happy to give you all of the details......meat eaters will start prepairing 6 weeks in advance .........

vegaterians one month in advance ........and one week in advance for vegans......

tonight or tomorrow i will type it all out for you.....

this is my specialty.....i´ve studied and experimented with all different methods for 8 years........so i can work out a specific program for each indevidual.......but for first timers i will thake you through this method......it´s the most friendly......

if you and other members are intrested we can all go through a cleanse together.....and i can give you suport and answer qustions through the process here on the forum........

because it is good to have a suport system your first time........so you know what to expect phisicaly and emotionally......
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:56 pm

That sound great! Thanks a million! hugv
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:57 pm

zuni wrote:

if you and other members are intrested we can all go through a cleanse together.....and i can give you suport and answer qustions through the process here on the forum........

because it is good to have a suport system your first time........so you know what to expect phisicaly and emotionally......

zuni, even though i feel i have made progress with
cleansing, i still would be interested in doing this
with you guys, as long as i can get whatever you
say is necessary....
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Linda wrote:
WH, I only use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide because my 89 year old German lady friend still has most of her teeth and that's all she ever used.

i started a long time ago because it was suggested
as a way to keep my teeth from looking brownish
from smoking and coffee.... like so many other things,
i come to find out that it's beneficial in a whole other
way that i did not realize ... until now
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:03 pm

great winehippie........i´m going to start puting the info together soon.....i´ve been a bit busy......and the ho will be here this weekend so i think monday i´ll have some time.......
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:14 pm

gosh linda and winehippy..........sorry i´ve been so slow on the cleansing info......it´s just been so busy for me this week...........and i want to have time to explain everything in a chilled out mood when i know i have plenty of time ...... but here is the basic info of what you will need......

basically for the first cleanse i´m giong to recomend the master cleanse because it is easy to prepair.......and you can still keep active.......

there are so meny different ways.....but some are more strenuous and harder to prepair.....although they are more cleansing......but for the first time i think it´s a good idea to keep it simple......

the master cleanse is a 10 day fast........you will drink lemonaid the entire ten days.........

but you must make the lemon aid with fresh squeezed lemon juice........for a sweetener you must use either maple syrupe or agave syrupe....to this you will add a little chyanne.......but all three ingredients must be organic..........

you will also need a laxitive tea and an enema bag.......

i´ll explain more about the fast and how much of each ingredient you´ll need later......

but for now i need to know what your diets consist of..........????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****warning everything soaks into your skin.......   ****warning everything soaks into your skin....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****warning everything soaks into your skin.......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next