the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Art of Jumping Time Lines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Art of Jumping Time Lines Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Jumping Time Lines   The Art of Jumping Time Lines Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm

tom kenyon:

"The manifesting of a new timeline into your three-dimensional reality requires accumulated energy. If you persist in holding the vision of the new timeline, with the vibrational field (or feeling of it), along with gratitude for it already existing, you will accumulate energy.

The task here is to be true to your vision while paying attention to what the current reality is showing you. It is not about pretending. It is about facing reality as it presents itself to you while simultaneously holding a higher vision. In other words, you deal with the reality of your life while simultaneously holding the vision of a different life. This is the art."

the whole thing is here: http://tomkenyon.com/jumping-time-lines
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Jumping Time Lines   The Art of Jumping Time Lines Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Thanks Hippy

Tom's got some nice sounding music on there too :)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Jumping Time Lines   The Art of Jumping Time Lines Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Yeah thanks for that hipster sunny

I was going to say I have trouble jumping a puddle lol, but this sounds definitely obtainable.

Holding a timeline of me being health, young, shining and fairy wings on my back. wave

And I am serious here, I want my little fairy house in my fairy community with unicorns etc.

I am a firm believer in the elemental realms. flower
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Jumping Time Lines   The Art of Jumping Time Lines Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 am

mz biggz, "findhorn garden" is a place for YOU ...

"The Findhorn Foundation, located in northern Scotland, was founded 40 years ago by Peter and Eileen Caddy and their colleague, Dorothy Maclean. It is one of the largest intentional communities in the United Kingdom and is a model for holistic and sustainable living. Despite the fact that Findhorn was built on sand dunes, it is known for its beautiful gardens, which were co-created with the nature devas."

lots of info out there, i remember reading my first
findhorn stories in the early 70's ... this reference below from the whole
article found here: http://www.bioregionalanimism.com/2008/06/co-creating-with-devas-of-findhorn.html

References:

The following is a short selection from the many books about the Findhorn Community.

1. God Spoke To Me by Eileen Caddy (to be republished by Findhorn Press 2002 in a special edition), the first book of Eileen's Guidance — still in print after 35 years.
2. The Findhorn Garden by The Findhorn Community (Harper Collins), the story of the community's early days.
3. To Hear The Angels Sing by Dorothy Maclean (Lindisfarne Press), Dorothy's autobiography.
4. Opening Doors Within by Eileen Caddy, daily selections from Eileen's Guidance.
5. Flight Into Freedom by Eileen Caddy (to be republished by Findhorn Press 2002), Eileen's autobiography.
6. The Kingdom Within edited by Alex Walker (Findhorn Press), a selection of writings on the history and work of the Findhorn Foundation by David Spangler, Peter and Eileen Caddy, Myrtle Glines, William Bloom, Dorothy Maclean, and many others.
7. Simply Build Green by John Talbott (Findhorn Press), a guide to the principles and methods of Eco-building.
8. In Perfect Timing by Peter Caddy (Findhorn Press), Peter Caddy's autobiography.
9. Growing People, compiled and edited by Kay Kay (Pilgrim Guides 2001), a recent collection of people's personal experiences of the Findhorn Community.

You may write to the Findhorn Foundation at The Park, Findhorn Forres IV36 3TZ, Moray, Scotland. Phone: +44 (0)1309 690311, Fax: +44 (0)1309 691301. The Findhorn website is at Findhorn.org.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/aug3/findhorn.htm
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Jumping Time Lines   The Art of Jumping Time Lines Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 am

@ soma ... i think those tones are healing frequencies, he
does a lot with sound ...
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Jumping Time Lines   The Art of Jumping Time Lines Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Yes I remember the Hathor's. I wouldn't mind listening to these sound harmonics too! From his website -

Quote :

The Hathors say that they are a group of interdimensional, intergalactic beings who were connected ancient Egypt through the Temples of the Goddess Hathor, as well as several other pre-history cultures.In the late 1980′s, I was “contacted” by them during meditation, and they began to instruct me in the vibratory nature of the cosmos, the use of sacred geometry as a means to stimulate brain performance, and in the use of sound to activate psycho-spiritual experiences. While I was intrigued with the information, I was, at the time, uncomfortable with their self-described origins. I was, after all a practicing psychotherapist and involved in brain research at the time. In short, I was a rationalist. And these beings—whoever they were and wherever they came from—did not fit into my views of reality at the time.

In the nearly twenty years since first-contact, I have tried and tested their “inner technologies” many times, and have always found both their methods and their perspectives illuminating.
While the Hathors do offer information in the form of language, their primary mode of communication is through catalytic sound patterns. These sounds are “channeled” through my voice during “sound meditations,” which I often offer during workshops and retreats. I personally find it interesting that my vocal range has expanded (along with my mind, I might add) in the years that I have been working with them. When I started, I had a range of nearly three octaves; now it is just shy of four. This extended vocal range only occurs when I am actually channeling sound from other dimensions.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Jumping Time Lines   The Art of Jumping Time Lines Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Hippie I remember, I think it was in the 80's I read a book on Findhorn and was absolutely amazed at what they could grow in that sand or soil. I think I remember reading in that book that someone cut themselves and someone there was able to heal it.

What a remarkable community to be in, all upbeat spiritual people surrounding you all the time.

Like yourself before the advent of the tech super highway we had to go find our books and whatever ourselves. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Jumping Time Lines   The Art of Jumping Time Lines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art of Jumping Time Lines
Page 1 of 1