the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

please take the time to

Go down 
+6
pilgrim
mntruthseeker
Linda
Northern Boy
WineHippie
sky otter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

please take the time to Empty
PostSubject: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:02 pm

affraid scratch cheers

go listen to this

i am sugguesting that you listen to tape three of the peterson interview from camelot..

i started at the end..for whatever
and if you have thought of stuff..you will want to hear this man..
he is truly brilliant and
for a chuckle won't let the interviewers led him
wow is all i can say

oh hell here iit is

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:29 pm

[edit] oops, didn't realize there was more, am continuing
to see if there is indeed anthing "new"

i think all the GOOD parts were cut out....
and DW *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 pm

sounds like a very smart man And what he says about the economy is true . China Russia and now Japan are leaning away from the US and looking to eliminate the dollar as the world currency HE IS VERY CAREFUL AS TO WHAT HE SAYS much we had already knew about but this point about keeping the natives (us) quiet seems to be the general point of order for most of the governments right now they know some of us have put the puzzle together and what they have done . They want to keep us calm so they have time to make their getaway to the DUMB`s and no doubt the virus and the shots are to kill some of us off so we can be more manageable .
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:37 pm

flower

Hippie

i thought a lot was same same but for me i got a few things that i obviously needed to hear at this time
one was that you could de-calcify the pineal and the other about mental protection and old and new ways
and about the intelligences of the whales that were beaching themselves...
there were a few other quick things but those spoke the most to me
i have yet to listen to vids 1 and 2 so i may have other thoughts later

Hippie, we can only get what we need...so you must be way ahead on info.. lol!

i enjoyed listening to him even though i prefer to read these things and ponder or verify as i go
so i started with 3 and then went off to see what was on line about him
a simple search shows that there are two Dr. Otis peterson's..and the picture of otis peterson who has invented lots of stuff
is not the same as the image on the camelot tape of Dr. otis "Pete" Peterson....who doesn't seem to exist outside of mentions to camelot...
sooooooooooo..more looking into to see what is what....he stated many times to looks things up and that all the info he had wwas out there...that to me seems odd...
but i am looking
i'll let ya know if i find anything interesting
wave
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:44 pm

flower

here's a pic of one Dr. Otis Peterson here
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/12/a_nuclear_hot_t.php

and yet another Dr. Pete Peterson here....this is getting real interesting

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Dr.+Pete+Peterson&page=1&qsrc=0&ab=5&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamry.com%2FNewsletter%2F2007Mar%2FNACETutorial2007.htm

i wonder how many there are..both of these have interesting cross info with the interviewed one

going fishin
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:15 pm

I am still listening, but yes, we've heard most of this before.

Though, what intrigues me so far is what he says about some people having alien DNA who are immune to mind control, and about messages given in dreams. I think their sneaky attacks on some won't work either.

The truth about DNA is a BIG NO, NO.

I know an alien researcher/professor who was paid a visit and warned by the MIB to stop discussing DNA in class.

When she continued to investigate DNA, she had an unfortunate freak "accident" on both legs that will require a very, very long recovery.
Now she sounds very frightened and confused, like she won't talk about ANYTHING anymore...... she is NOT the same beautiful soul I once knew.
They got to her.

This thing about DNA and why they feel the need to know about ours makes a whole lot of sense.
Also, why is it that generations in the same family are the ones who get abducted?

I am very interested to understand WHY some people have never been abducted, never had contact with "aliens", even though they had experienced so many other unbelievable, supernatural things.

Why is that???? Different alien races who monitor their own?
Where is the study about this?

Another thing.
Let's not forget that France's first female astronaut who researched Human/Alien DNA had a "breakdown" when she tried to warn the world and interesting that the lab she worked in caught fire? Think about it.

This is the smoking gun, folks. DNA.

December 25, 2008

“Earth Must Be Warned!” Screams French Astronaut Before Suicide Attempt

A most peculiar FSB is circulating in the Kremlin today stating that the renowned scientist and France’s first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré had to be ‘forcefully restrained’ after screaming “Earth Must Be Warned!” prior to her falling into a coma from a reported overdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide.

Haignere, a rheumatologist, flew to the MIR space station as an astronaut in 1996 and to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2001. She's studied how humans adapt their motor and cognitive skills in weightlessness and monitored astronauts from the ground.

Later, on the MIR, she performed experiments in physiology, developmental biology, fluid physics and technology, according to the European Space Agency.”

More ominously, these reports continue, was that within hours of Dr. Haigneré’s alleged suicide attempt her laboratory, where she worked on the forefront of Human/Alien DNA research, at the World renowned Pasteur Institute was destroyed by fire, and as we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service:

“Fire broke out Wednesday in a biology laboratory at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, famed for research on fighting infectious diseases, officials said.

No victims were reported, and no sensitive materials or viruses were affected by the fire, which was extinguished by firefighters, an official at the institute said. The official was not authorized to be publicly named according to company policy. The cause of the blaze was unclear.

The fire broke out mid-morning in an underground level of one of the buildings in the institute's campus in southern Paris, a lab that conducts research in developmental biology, the official said.”

FSB internal reports on Dr. Haigneré state that since her return from space she had become convinced that our Earth had been visited in our historical past by ‘ancient astronauts’ who had not only had colonized our Planet but had genetically engineered the then existing semi-human life forms into our present day human race.

Dr. Haigneré’s beliefs mirror those of the prominent Israeli writer and researcher Zecharia Sitchin who it is reported: “attributes the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the "Annunaki" (or "Nephilim"), a race of aliens from a planet he calls Nibiru which he believes to be in an elongated, elliptical orbit in the earth's own solar system.

Sitchin asserts that Sumerian mythology reflects this view, though his speculations are entirely discounted by mainstream scientists, historians, and archaeologists, who see many problems with his translations of ancient texts and with his understanding of physics.”

It is also interesting to note the timing of Dr. Haigneré’s alleged suicide attempt coming at the exact time that concerns are growing over the growing deployment of Global Naval Forces around the Middle Eastern region believed to have been the location of the ancient Garden of Eden, and which we had reported on in our December 21st report titled “World Shipping Comes To Halt As Global Navies Prepare For ‘Unprecedented’ Confrontation” and where we had noted that:

“Global Naval Forces currently steaming towards, or already in, The Gulf of Aden include ‘friends and foes’ alike The United States, Iran, China, Russia, Germany, Switzerland, European Union and India under what these reports state is the ‘cover story’ of protecting the shipping lanes of that region from the US backed pirates operating out of Somalia.

Current news from this region are, also, appearing to show that hostilities have already begun between our Earth’s ‘Defense Forces’ and the Watchers as like the United States last attempt to attack these ‘aliens’ by themselves this past January has, once again, resulted in massive cuts by the Watchers to the many undersea communication cables laying upon the seafloors of this region which have now isolated large parts of the Middle East and the sub-continent.”

Equally important to note is that for the first time in centuries Chinese warships have left their home waters to join the massive International effort to confront what is seen as our Earth’s most serious threat ever, and that when attempting to confront an undersea ‘anomaly’ off the coast of Papua New Guinea villagers reported a UFO like craft rapidly ascending from the ocean and streaking skyward leaving in its aftermath giant swells which have left nearly 32,000 homeless and which the United Nations is now rushing aid towards.

To the catastrophic damage wrecked upon Papua New Guinea the UN is reporting that “the swells destroyed houses, food and water supplies, damaged crops and led to the loss of gardening tools.”

To what Dr. Haigneré was attempting to warn our World about it is not to our knowing, other than to point out the obvious conclusion that whatever had caused this most distinguished of scientists to be in such great distress could, indeed, be a prelude of more, and even stranger, events ready to overtake us in the days and months to come.

©️ December 25, 2008 EU and US all rights reserved.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1181.htm

Yep, it's all about bloodlines and DNA.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:46 pm

I am most appreciative to Dr Pete Peterson for his coming forward. I understand he is under threat for this but he did a honorable thing.

I heard him say he has "great protection" and I trust he knows what he is talking about

I feel we can still turn this around and we certainly will.

I hope he didnt give too much information and I wonder what came out in the other 3 hours of video............hmmm sure would like to have been there
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:14 pm

flower
i finally got thur the first one and i have to give wilcox credit in trying to pull some info on how to stay positive..

i think it is vastly important that in all the gloom and doom we stay focused on joy
and put our energy into it rather than the sky is falling...
but that said i think peterson had many good points about being prepared and taking responsiblity for ourselves..
in all of the possible scenarios

so the questions i ask myself are
what am i weak in that i could improve.
is my camping gear all in pristine condition
how strong is my people network, etc.

one thing i don't have is a ham radio and i probably wont get one
so i will have to work on what they were calling the 'action at a distance'
where the info is immediately conveyed to all points...
i need to fine tune ME so i can pick that up with out an instrument
i read years ago about octopuses that one would learn something in the lab
and immediately all the octopii being observed in other places knew it..
that has always fascinated me and i think goes in the remote viewing category..
but different..it's more than
and something to work on..

i truly feel the votes are already in on who will be where and all ..we just have to
get to that point....
like leaving the play for your car..you know where it is..you just have to get to it..
and
i think we will

i absolutely refuse to think we are just an experiment that will be terminated
maybe some will be recycled...

but i am ready to move on...to the next step
peek
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:59 pm

otter, may i?
i am glad i listened to this last night, BEFORE
peterson's interview, and i think it is JUST what
the doctor hippie ordered
max igan and goddess power
because you ARE a goddess, otter
part 1 starts here (there are 5 parts)
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:37 am

Well., I'm sorry to say this, but this guy was like damp firewood.., a lot of smoke
but no real heat. After 4 hours of talking he said nothing. The only information
I got from him was to " go and Google it, all the information is out there" shocked
The 'pea' was gone from his whistle, a lot of blowing with nothing to hear!
For the most part his body language seemed genuine enough, yet was contradicted
by keeping his back to Wilcock whilst being asked questions, thus giving the impression
of dismissal or contempt.
It was the same when Kerry tried to push him for answers, his facial expression conveyed
a hint of anger at what were, to me, reasonable questions.
He said he had "good protection" and recounted "numerous" situations were this was
seen to be the case, i.e., proof of being protected. In fact, the story of the tracer bullets being fired
at him reminded me of Superman standing with his hands on his hips,
whilst the bullets bounced of him! If that is so, then what is he frightened of.?

He said he just wanted to get the information out to humanity.
Okay.., where's this information? If he wanted to help humanity, then why didn't he name the fish that oil could be extracted from to de-calcify the pineal gland and other health benefits.
Smells fishy to me!
He gave hints on survival which are common knowledge, he spoke of inventions that
would keep people healthy, but were being suppressed. Nothing new there!
He has cars at his 'hideaway' that he has converted to run on alcohol., but he has
to grow crops in order to convert them to alcohol, which would seem inefficient
considering his scientific knowledge, his ability to build flying saucers and he must
be aware of the fact that water can be converted to fuel, as well as numerous other suppressed
inventions that are much more efficient.

As for Bill Ryan stating that this was the best interview Camelot has ever done
........'scuse me Bill but you are talking out of your tatty ol' hat.
Nope! not convinced.

Now where did I put my knitting needles?

scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:41 am

well, i feel in good company...
agreed, pilgrim
however, all the info he shared with b & k, which we
are not privy to, will be a good PR thing for THEM,
dontcha think? another "us and them" division situation
the way dw sat over at times, nodding in his "i knew that"
manner really annoyed me
i will be willing to change my opinion if they ever show the stuff
they edited out
meanwhile, the conversation on RBN last night among dr. carley
and dave hodges of freedomsphoenix.com, and the callers,
was chock full of info
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 am

flower

Hippie, you doll...i am laughing at you calling me a goddess..
and can only say..well of course..we are all goddesses.. lol!

and what's really funny is my name is the same as the goddess of the moon
and having catholic parents they had to give me a second name
to get me baptised for that very reason..i had the name of a pagan goddess

soo i have enjoyed it for a long time..being goddess connected, i mean
and she is also goddess of the hunt
and i hunt details..soooooooo lots of fun with my name
hugv hugv

Last edited by sky otter on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 am

and i took francis as my baptism name....
i loved the statues of him with the animals all around....
especially the birds sitting on his finger, and now i
come to see that the winged creatures are my guides
hmmmmmmmmm
BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:48 am

flower
Tom
i have to agree that most of it was a re-run..and your points are very valid
but i am glad i listened to the last one first..i still haven't gotten to
the middle one..the first one was very tedious..but i made a few notes and am doing my homework
he mentioned going to school with Linda Moulton Howe..and he being 69..which would mean he was born in 1940..
i didn't think she was that old..well she is only two years younger so that could be true..and she grew up in Boise, Idaho
so that part checked out
and although i could not find any real info on him...as i watched i was thinking he was an actor for the real Pete
..but it doesn't mean he isn't who he says he is...
and when wilcox was speaking kerry was whispering and he was watching her very closely..i got he didn't like her much
i find it very had to watch any of these three..bill keeps making snake sounds, wilcox is sly and egotistical and kerry is a
real piece of work
also
and i got that he was pissed that he had been told to go hide and the world would end in 2001 and it didn't so he was ready to
spill the beans...but he was edging to the safe side of only kinda verifying what has already been disclosed..
i also looked up rat fish and that fits with the bottom feeder remark..

here's some of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_ratfish
Habitat
The spotted ratfish can be found in the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian Oceans. They can most commonly be found between the Pacific Northwest and British Columbia. The range of depths in which this fish is found extends from 40 – 3,000 feet below sea level. Near 115° N. longitude and further north, the spotted ratfish lives close to the shore. On the southern end of their range, they live in deeper waters. Ratfish tend to move closer to shallow water during the spring and autumn, then to deeper water in summer and winter. Spotted ratfish can most commonly be found living near the bottom of sand, mud or rocky reefs of the ocean floor.

Linda Moulton Howe, born January 20, 1942, is an American investigative journalist and documentary producer-writer-director-editor who is currently based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.[1]

[edit] Early life and education
Howe was born in Boise, Idaho. She entered the 1963 Miss Boise pageant for college scholarships and went on to win the 1963 Miss Idaho crown and scholarships, and participated in the Miss America Pageant that year in Atlantic City. Howe received her 1965 B.A. cum laude in English Literature from the University of Colorado, Boulder. In 1966, Howe was awarded the Stanley Baubaire Scholarship for her Master's Degree work at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California. She received her Masters Degree in Communication from Stanford University in 1968, where she produced a documentary film for the Stanford Medical Center and her Master's Thesis, "A Picture Calculus," at the Stanford Linear Accelerator.

so i am still in POLLYANNA mode here..and will stay there regardless of what i hear and/or read
i feel very strongly that we are divine having human experiences to the tune of students who want to graduate
so indeed we need to do what we can to learn how to graduate...

don't get me wrong..i'm not stupid..i know the world is full of nasties...i see them every day..but i will counter them
with as much kindness and understanding as i can..the old saw about don't curse the darkness - light a candle...
i absolutely refuse to go to fear..i lived most of my young life there..i'm not returning
i am prepared as much as possible for whatever comes my way..and if it is something i haven't read about or dreamed up on my own..
i have confidence in my ability to deal with it..

in the end i think it is our job to maintain the balance..there will be more and more folks going to the fear mode and the oh woe is me mode.. i think knowing all that we do and having lived what we have..we are now in the position to keep the balance from tipping
we truly are the ones we have been waiting for..
i will stay in joy..
i will greet everyday with a smile for the simple beaurty of being here
i will also listen to these things as they come and research for any bits of info i don't already have
and for verification of their facts
but i will remain
POLLYANNA ...goddess of not just happy not just content..but goddess of JOY...
and no i don't take myself seriously too often :laughter: :laughter:
group-hug group-hug group-hug
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 pm

The information this man gives should be considered as possible by anyone that listens. There is also a greater technology that you can use at your convenience if you are connected to the source of all life, it is called Triapic technology, and you acquire this license at you dedication combined with your past life knowledge of who you are, and why you are here.

All this great technology has no effect on you as a human, if you know and understand who you are spiritually.

This is great information, that will have no effect on those that know their standing, and it is also most revealing to those that are searching for who they may be, because if the fear of their power does not cripple you then you may survive and become a knower of you.

Nice find sky.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:10 pm

"i absolutely refuse to go to fear.."
" i will stay in joy..
i will greet everyday with a smile for the simple beaurty of being here
i will also listen to these things as they come and research for any bits of info i don't already have
and for verification of their facts
but i will remain
POLLYANNA ...goddess of not just happy not just content..but goddess of JOY..."

Way to go Sky!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:32 pm

flower

Thanks Tom

i think we are going to make it...

in spite of ourselves.. lol!

hugv
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 am

Thank you sky otter & other Simultaneous SELFs a like!!

Cools stuff on the Ratfish oil!!! Love it!! I would also agree there was a whole lot he could not comment on!!! Also love some of his comments regarding "HEART" momory/storage. My Dad had a HEART transplant, and he also experienced NEW to him related memories and emotions that he took on with the NEW heart. Yet, all the while, the NEW HEART related memories/attributes NEVER SURPASSED the MAJORITY of my father's attributes of that of WHO HE WAS prior to the HEART transplant!! (Some new attributes but in NO WAY a transformation to a NEW personality).

GOOD STUFF! Thank you!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:57 am

sky otter wrote:
flower

Thanks Tom

i think we are going to make it...

in spite of ourselves.. lol!

hugv

Sky, what a wonderful answer., and I think so true. Well said.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Pilgrim,

" i will stay in joy.. "

Joy is my wifes middle name :) She certainly is a Joy to me. The messages we get given constantly remind us how important it is that we need to be here now and in Joy.

My aim is that.

Love

A..
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:14 am

Exactly, Anchor. Love and Joy is the key.
Joy = high vibration
Fear= low vibration......, which is where the oppresssssors want to keep us.

BTW, " i will stay in joy.. " ., I was quoting Sky Otter.

Tom.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:25 am

Did anyone else think it's kinda fucked up that in part 3 about halfway through, Doc Peterson says that "No iner-city fatherless [or motherless] child will ever amount to anything ever, they can't beacuse ther brain doesn't from properly......They can't really become useful to society." (referencing a book called "The Magical Child")

WTF? I can give you about 10 exceptions to that bs rule just from people I know personally, who were raised outside of the perfect nuclear family that Peterson says is necessary to produce a productive member of society, and are in fact way more productive than myself, having been to be raised in just such a family.

Did I miss something, is this his real position?

There's definitely alot to tackle in those 4 hours, some really positive and interesting stuff, and some other gloomy stuff of course, all worthy of lots more research (good work there inspector sky!), but that part jumped out at me 'cause I just feel like that's bullshit. Maybe I'm not seeing the big picture though as I suppose my experience is limited comparatively.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:39 am

flower
hi there Raul..nice to see ya

you have a point and it seems that lots of folk are poking holes in a lot of his stuff..
personally i laughed like heck when he was talking about madonna having the smartest kids on the planet..
and i did the wtf at that comment..like how does that fit with anything..are we supposed to reproduce underwater now??? lol!
i recall that being a fad for a bit ..

what's interesting to me is how different people hear certain things..or not...i listened to the last one first..and thought wow..he has something to say..but when i got to the first one..i kinda fell asleep and haven't even heard the middle one..which i probably should go listen too as it is supposed to go into medical accupuncture..which interests me..sigh
oh well

like i said..nice to see ya
hugv
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:36 am

yer dukeness...

i was personally "put off" by his whole fatherless child thing...
but i decided not to take it personally, nor dwell on it.
you, see, my golden boy was raised without a father until he
was 7 yrs old, then i met and married my soulmate, and then
my son had a stepfather for 10 yrs, then me and my ex split...
when he was about 8, he was a bit miffed because i was doing
for my husband but had taught him to do his own laundry and
cook for himself - he looked at me, this little boy, and said
"you know mom, if you ever release him back into the wild, he
will never be able to survive"
my son, who is now 28, is one of the finest human beings i know...
he is honest and honorable and smart and handsome....
he has a voice like an angel (a tenor), he writes poetry, composes
music, has tested off the charts all through school, looks people straight
in the eye when he talks to them, has no qualms about walking up to a total
stranger and introducing himself and has counseled ME thru many a difficult
time.... i have claimed for years that i want to be just like HIM
when i grow up
he is a champion of the underdog, his ego is in fine balance with the rest
of him, he has been working since he was 15, put himself through
san francisco state university, excelled at yoga, manages a restaurant,
maintains his own studio apartment in the city, enjoys a circle of
friends nurtured since grammar school, produces and directs
community choirs, has been to europe three times to sing in cathedrals
and caves, knows how to cook, is well groomed and keeps in touch
with his mum
he comes from a loving place in his heart, is not critical or judgmental,
and will not leave SF because he says when TSHTF, he will be needed
there.... he is not afraid, but brave and focused and has a fine set of priorities
stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it, pete peterson!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please take the time to   please take the time to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please take the time to
Page 1 of 1