the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fire Burn Doctor's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

The Fire Burn Doctor's Empty
PostSubject: The Fire Burn Doctor's   The Fire Burn Doctor's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:08 pm

What's your thought's on this?

http://www.fireburndoctor.com/

Ever since reading about this on urban-survival the other day I've been thinking and feeling about it.

-Feeling:

Yes true and possible, awesome as this is what everyone has the ability to do.

-Thinking:

Select training group (No-one knows)

Free phone Number to call for healing.

Training may be offered to qualified people without defining the term qualified other than to state that its good to spread the word to people.

Date of birth, town/state/country, maiden name ( if applicable) , and a picture within 30 minutes to an hour (not needed but preferred, which could help to aid a super duper high tech technology for testing)

That's just a few of my thought's right now, and I'm not trying to dismiss it, just thinking out loud with a few, what if's?

I keep coming back to... Yes its true and possible, but is this too good to be true in this format and delivery, and also the possibility that its a disguised program.

Been my big thinker topic all weekend LOL

chickendance
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Burn Doctor's   The Fire Burn Doctor's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 pm

I went to the link Soma and I do believe these cases, distant healing from a group of people can have an amazing effect. Great to have. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Burn Doctor's   The Fire Burn Doctor's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm a believer in long distance energy healing. In the end you have to be open to it and the healing is within yourself, learning how to accept the energy and use it though. It's no different than manifesting your own reality.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Burn Doctor's   The Fire Burn Doctor's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:45 pm

I think Soma believes this technique is very possible and effective but questioning the source. As this could be used as an exploitation for info gathering or money making scam, offer a free price but later find hidden costs. Am I assuming correctly Soma?

Fireburndoctor is Doctor Joseph Watson, but used to be Doctor Philippe Sauvage. So why change Doctors? Who is Philippe Sauvage? http://psproof.com/

After a little digging I found this

Quote :
Fake healer

Catharsis wanted Rhoda Cansick to pay £30,000
Correction - October 2009

Below, we say: "Ruling against him, the US Supreme Court described him as a bigamist who’d entered the country on a false passport and evaded deportation making him a fugitive."

We should have said: "Papers presented to the US Supreme Court by the Department of Justice described him as a bigamist who’d entered the country on a false passport and evaded deportation making him a fugitive."

Inside Out investigates the fake religious healer who conned half a million pounds from hundreds of sick people - and now he's targeting the South West.

Philippe Sauvage (aka Philip Savage) is a French man who claims he can heal everything from terminal illness to the environmental ills of the planet.

But his healing comes at a cost.

Earlier this year, an 81 year old widow had a visitor.

The caller wanted to tell Rhoda Cansick about the incredible powers of Philippe Sauvage.

Rhoda had a bad back and her visitor said that Sauvage could heal it, but she had to go to Switzerland to see him:

"I said how much would it cost to go to Switzerland and that's when she said £30,000. So I said I couldn't afford that. She said I could possibly mortgage my house."

Sauvage charges extraordinary sums because he claims he's superhuman, but we've discovered he is in fact a super conman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/southwest/series9/week_nine.shtml

Anyway I think it comes down to finding a referral who you know is trust worthy.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Burn Doctor's   The Fire Burn Doctor's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:49 pm

He is a bad, bad, man then kermie. poke poke Got to be careful then.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Burn Doctor's   The Fire Burn Doctor's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Pretty much bang on R, and my questioning of the source is mainly based on not being able to find any background to these people and their method. The method to me at least seems to be based heavily on Remote Viewing.

I do have their Phone Number in my mobile ;)

You can listen to the interview carried over the weekend for free from Jeff Renses site here:

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_McDermott_080410.mp3

If the topic wasn't so interesting one may call this interview an info-mercial lacking the vital info on how this came about and how people are being successfully trained in this technique. In the interview Jeff does say he will do a follow up interview in the next few weeks which I hope will shed more light on the method used.

toast
Back to top Go down
Rainbird

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Burn Doctor's   The Fire Burn Doctor's Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Greetings--this is my first post here and even though this is an old thread, it merits a bump.  The fire burn doctor, Phillip Savage is the real deal.  I burned myself lighting the furnace and called the number as instructed.  Within an hour, the pain went from severe to tolerable, there was no blistering and seven hours later, I was washing dishes.  

Rainbird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Burn Doctor's   The Fire Burn Doctor's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fire Burn Doctor's
Page 1 of 1