the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIRE THE GRID

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

FIRE THE GRID Empty
PostSubject: FIRE THE GRID   FIRE THE GRID Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:19 am

I was tuning around the radio dial last night, and come across Shelly Yates as she was being interviewed about the FTG project.

She said that according to their best information, from computer tracking records, that 25 million people took part in the 1st FTG effort worldwide.

Everything we do on a computer is tracked as you all know, and If that number is accurate 25 million, then I would guess that there were a lot of people that took part who has no access to a computer and could not be counted.

According to the guy Greg Braden in his research in consciousness it would take a total of 8000 people to be in agreement in one conscious effort in order to become a critical mass and actually have an effect on the living consciousness of this planet.

Does that mean that every thing changes all at one time quickly? I do not think so, but the critical mass number can send the planet in a different direction spiritually and changing the spiritual vibration of our living planet to a higher frequency through the critical mass effort.

There is evidence that this has happened at least to me it is evidence.

The great financial meltdown, has happened since the last FTG effort.

The consciousness of this planet has risen since the first FTG effort, many people reference on a daily basis that they know something is going on because they can feel it.

The NWO are so freaked out right now, you can see it by observing the every day propaganda they pump out over the TV.

The NWO control freaks are training right now in this country for putting down dissenters and or those that would dare defy the latest government orders.

The NWO has stepped up their efforts in trying to kill as many people as possible through the poisoning of our food products, and trying to force vaccinations on people. These people spend billions of dollars every year trying to kill us.

Chem trails

Greater computer censorship happening more and more all the time.

All of these things to me are evidence that there is a power not seen working on the vibration aspect of this planet, and the control freaks know it as well and that is why they are acting like they are in an "in your face" type of fashion right out in front of everyone.

They are desperate and their actions show it. They know that their little game is coming to an end, and they tremble in their boots because of it.

I took part in the FTG thing yesterday. I was not led to spend a whole hour meditating, but I was led to join in for 20 minutes of the hour.

Am I claiming that the FTG did all this? Of course not, but I think it contributed to it in the natural process.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

FIRE THE GRID Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE GRID   FIRE THE GRID Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 am

That is interesting Gabe because I too only found resonance for 20 mins or so.

I hate to admit it but I am not used to meditating for longer than 30 minutes - so I knew I was in for a test.

I started early

As I said in another post hereabouts one of the things I was setting up to do was to help defend the initiative from abusive powers. That was one of my "intents" which meant it was pretty much guaranteed to happen.

I wanted to join forces with the guys watching over us. My agenda for the FTG was therefore somewhat different at the start, but I would catch up later.

One profound image I was treated to was destroying some unstructured ugly viral like incoming energy. The manner in which this was achieved was quite profound. Basically I saw it coming in from the right side of my awareness and waved it away like a child waves someone good-bye and it just popped out of existence. No struggle no drama, just see ya! Then gone.

Next I found myself holding a bright white but weightless long-sword. I used it to strike at the hearts of all politicians, (in from the crown chakra down to the heart). Physically harmless this was a projection of the energy of truth. I feel that I could not have done this if there was freewill infringement, so I assume that karmically I was allowed to do this. This was a sword of truth. I flashed through all the PM's and pollies that have bugged me recently. This was not an aggressive sequence of moves, and not in anyway combat designed to harm or kill. The idea was to pierce the lies. To allow the concious to be pricked, thus offering a chink in the self made delusions wherein if you lie enough you even start to believe it yourself. To keep things fair I did it on myself too! That was before I stopped and stated to actively seek out the unity of purpose with the others doing the FTG proper.

(The Sword idea mentioned to me by my wife the day before, but it played out at highspeed in the meditation - it was not planned that way.)

On seeking the group focus, the image I got was of myself in a huge crowd. This image was modeled from one in my past where I had joined a massive anti Iraq war march in London. We had got to Hyde park and were struggling to hear the speakers over the din of the police helicopters that had decided to fly low to mask the sound (true they did that!). In the image though the heli's were quiet and could not disturb us. The crowd was quiet but the air was thick and the energy was high - there was a resonant unity of purpose.

I didn't really know what to do once I was part of the FTG II group so I decided to stay with the crowd and go with the flow. I hope I helped. I got that everyone wanted more or less the same thing, to help the Earth.

I surfaced to waking consciousness at about 30 mins - at that point I experienced a lot of trouble tuning back in and basically had to tough out the rest of it in a semi meditative state.

Conclusions: The dark ones tried to interfere but were prevented by the unity of purpose and the large numbers of people that had pure motives to help the planet.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

FIRE THE GRID Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE GRID   FIRE THE GRID Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:12 am

Nice report Anchor, and I especially like the part about how your wife mentioned the sword and it happened by the spontaneity of the spirit during your meditating time.

In very personal matters and in our personal lives on a daily basis it is that spontaneity that defines the actions of the spirit realm and the way the spirit most often works for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIRE THE GRID Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE GRID   FIRE THE GRID Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRE THE GRID
Page 1 of 1