the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later. Empty
PostSubject: Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later.   Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later.   Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 pm

I get the feelin this aint gonna be good news even before I see it. crying

Might keep this for tomorrow's info. Thanks Mic. Goin back to that Dutch alien contact story Steve reposted. sunny
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later.   Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:43 am

I remember thinking at the time of this spill that if we didn't change the way we allowed these oil companies to operate and we let them get away with this, that nothing would stop them from destroying every pristine part of this planet for profit and greed.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later.   Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 am

I can guarantee you that BP has no intention on paying for damages done to the environment and displaced business owners/fishermen. People that are waiting on compensation checks might as well face reality that the only ones that will benefit will be the lawyers.

There was more money spent on legal costs in Alaska than was paid out to the fisherman and residents.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later.   Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exxon Valdez spill 20 years later.
Page 1 of 1