the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meaning of Life

Go down 
+8
Gabriel
WineHippie
zuni
sky otter
Louise
Lightning222
micjer
Reunite
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Meaning of Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Right on biggssz. You say it so well.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Geez biggs I don't know if I'm any more evolved than you, I think we'll all at a very similar level. Once again thanks for sharing your memories, love it.

And gabe I love your understandings too!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 pm

You would be surprised R how many souls on this forum are more evolved than me, take my word for it on that one hon. xo
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 pm

I don't believe it either Biggs, you are just not listening to your inner voice because of all the external shite you are deailng with.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 am

Lightning222 wrote:
I don't believe it either Biggs, you are just not listening to your inner voice because of all the external shite you are deailng with.

You are always there stretching your hands down to help me up, words not enough. my love
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:12 am

Biggles wrote:
You would be surprised R how many souls on this forum are more evolved than me, take my word for it on that one hon. xo
Sorry Biggs, I don't buy that for a second flower suprise
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:47 am

I agree Louise. Biggsy your consciousness is the same as the rest of us.

It just pisses you off a bit more than others. This is not a bad thing. We need freedom fighters!!

fired up peek poke
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:32 am

Biggles wrote:

have to take exception mz biggz, with respect, we are on
this path shoulder to shoulder, you are smack dab in the middle
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:07 am

Biggs you are as developed a soul as I have seen. I find your presence here most enlightening and if you were not here you would be missed drastically.

I love you Biggszz.. my love
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 am

We all help each other Biggs, that is why we are here.... toast
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:43 am

Reunite wrote:
zuni wrote:
Reunite wrote:
zuni wrote:
Reunite wrote:
To experience LOVE must 'Evil' exist to know what we are in absence of?

i do not belong to the shcool that believes to have joy there must be evil........or whatever........

i feel you can know something without knowing its suposed oposite.......

what have i learned ??

do not incarnate again on a planet where evil runs rampid.......
i do not feel its nessicery.......

Hey sis thanks for popping in and sharing your thoughts. What do you think the reason was why you decided to incarnate into this planet? Do you think you were aware of the evil/negative polarity and perhaps was part of your decision to conquer it with LOVE?

hi reunite.......will you please give an example of conquring evil with love.......

in all honesty i feel that this planet was shang haied buy an evil force.......so im not really sure if i did choose to incarnate on a planet rampant with evil or if i was unaware the planet was shang haied when i made my choice.......or shit i may have gotten lost and wonder here unintentionaly........ or maybe i wanted to incarnate here to help rid mother earth of evil........

i just can t be sure........ however i will do more research before my next incarnation........

in any case i do not feel that life is suposed to be like it is here on beautiful planet earth........ warp

Hey zuni,

From a personal scale, when I encounter someone is is very negative I sometimes try the opposite approach and respond in a postive manner (some may call it reverse psychology) It usually catches them off guard because they wanted a negative reaction back. 9/10 it works and the hostility is gone. As I said this is just on a small personal level.

I believe the majority of the members here at this forum have other roots than earth. ET souls for lack of a better term. I'm with you, I think this mother earth trip is a one stop visit but an important one.

thanks reunit....i understand where you are headed with this........and i apreciate your response greatly.......

however you have descibed a defusion situation......so the evil was not actually araticated......

now some folks like to say they remember why they incarnated on mother earth.....but i do not believe that anyone on the planet at this time has any idea really what is going on here or why they came.........and folks who say they do are lying or simply dilusional.......

everything about the meanig of life at this point in the game is pure speculation based on conditioning......

as a matter of fact to play devil advocate for a second....there maybe no meaning at all........maybe we are what we are we die and thats it ??? (just food for thought)

why do we all believe we are here to learn something .....expand our consciousness ??? when in all actuallity maybe before evil hijacked this place we came here to simply live....... no lessions just to enjoy the act of being alive in a body.......

i feel we are conditioned to believe that we came to conqure something....... or learn from suposed polarities.......but i feel that this is just another untruth...... i feel like the meaning of life was to live in harmony whith mother earth and all life forms that reside here.........no battles ......no lessons.........no oh you have to suffer so you can know how good it is when there is less suffering.......bullshit......

i feel the original meaning of life here on beautiful mother earth was to simply enjoy living......

how sad so meny folks believe the stuggle is nessicery for some reason.....
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 am

strapped down

wow
i came in to answer Biggs statment and Zuni blows it out of the water..hummmm
ok
one at a time here

Biggles wrote:

and everyone has jumped in to reassure her...me too
Biggs i think we are all equal when we got here..regardless of who, how and why..but our life experiences have given us different
views and that is what colors our thinking
just look at what Zuni has said....
personally Zuni i have walked that line of thought..and i have to say that is really scarier than thinking we are here to learn something

my latest conjecture is that
perhaps we are here to learn how to step back from ourselves as human and see ourselves as a single complete universes going thur whatever...so that we can learn how to be conscious and self aware
but we also have consciousness of all the other single universes doing the same..in various stages of that self awareness

and how do we know that all the reading matter we have consumed is in anyway more than smoke...Seth, Ra, Edgar
all hint at more
and Ra even says there is a distortion in that communication
sooooooooooo

i have come to my own personal conclusion that i really did choose the life here to learn something..weather it has changed when i came thru to be human..i can't say..but i think my earliest memories have put me on some kind of course of finding out certain things about ME..just me...how i see myself and how i see all you guys and what means i NOW use to address all of you and all in my personal landscape..
my choice, right now in this moment is to deal with it all in a joy filled awestruck realization that i am seeing things on many levels as they happen
and right now i am only in observation mode
i am not really pushing out any reactions
i am trying to stay in observation mode and learn more and then make some decision from that

i observe you ALL with wonder and joy that we are all so different but all trying to see and obtain answers
i celebrate my knowledge so far in recognizing differences in choice that we have made..both the negetive and positive for lack of better defintions
we are all learning
what we do with it or how it makes a difference is truly yet to be determined...

boy..more than two cents..

laughing hugs to all of you guys..as steve says..other selves
group-hug group-hug group-hug
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 am

Thank you simultaneous Sky......LOL
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 am

hi ya sky......

as you mentioned.......
Quote :
how do we know that all the reading matter we have consumed is in anyway more than smoke...Seth, Ra, Edgar
all hint at more
and Ra even says there is a distortion in that communication

we have no reason what so ever to believe these entities are honest...... all channeled information is unreliable.......considering that distortion is due to the fact that these entities have an agenda of there own........ so they say whatever to advance there own agenda.......

i still feel deep down for me that my trip to earth was originaly to simply enjoy.....enjoy beauty and harmony and love.......enjoy the nature the esence of mother earth.....her plants her creachers.......just live in a harmonious envirnment ....... be joy and love........

now we all have a tanted view.....because we ve lived next to evil our entire lives.......we actually believe it MUST be here.....like its a natural element here on earth...... and i just refuse swallow that pill......i dont know how it got here but im sure it was not always here....

my 2 cents........ group-hug

Last edited by zuni on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:03 am

biggs........remember......no body has it all figured out.......no matter what anyone says we are all deep down like scratch

this is for you...... hugv
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 am

wave
hiya Zuni

my take on evil being here on this planet..is that it has condensed down from making choice after choice towards the negative

and of course we live beside it..the choice to be or go negative is with all of us all the time...
and that is why i choose to believe that nothing is 100% negitive or 100% positive..becasue at any minute
you can make a choice in either direction
and we are a blend of that
i also choose to believe that if you hit 100% of either, then you are not able to choose any longer
and you either implode or go somewhere else suprise ...but i have no proof of anything
and all this language is just me choosiing to tell ya how i am looking at stuff BigSmile2

and isn't it joyous that i can sit here on my butt and do that instead of doing something else right now
hahahahah i am starting to talk like steve... lol!

i just hope that if i do get to somewhere else..i can remember all this and enjoy it.... love
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Wont say one more word, gone all to mush now guys. hugcc
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:15 pm

The meaning of life is different to each person as an individual.

Nobody can say what is right and what is wrong.
We come from different backgrounds and DNA.
Some are ancient, others are fairly new.
Some can remember, others can't.

Some felt driven to search in books or to listen to so-called gurus for the answers and they quote their 'wisdom' as if they were enlightened by these types.
Of course there was truth mixed in with the lies because that's how you get people to engage in the NEW AGE group think.

Some want to plant gardens, throw roses around while others believe all we need to do is think harmony and love everybody and everything to help change the outcome. Some feel they are warriors while others feel they are healers.

We need ALL these types in this crazy world. Everybody has a role and nobody is better than the next. We have to accept and respect others thinking and never judge.

We only have to judge ourselves and not overreact to others beliefs.
We need to know what feels right for us and carry on the best that you could do.
Just my 2 cents.
Love you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:18 pm

This question ' The Meaning of Life' has been asked since mankind lived in caves, and
to my knowledge, it has never been answered and probably never will whilst we are in a state
of 'low' vibration. Therefore, instead of asking a question we can't understand the answer to
whilst in this 'lower' state of vibration, maybe the question to concentrate on is;

How do we raise our state of vibration?

I think we on this forum know the answer to that, and that is to love more. It sounds so simple
at first glance but as we know, it's so bloody difficult on this planet with all the evil that exist.
Throwing flowers at someone that wants to knock the crap out of you is either insanity or at
least suicidal, which in itself, is self hatred and therefore non-spiritual and not very loving really, is it!.

To send loving thoughts out to the universe is all very laudable and I recommend it.
But to think that sending loving thoughts out there whilst sitting in the 'Lotus Position' will improve
mankind and free us from evil is a wee bit delusional. Nope., we gotta fight.
Because not fighting is also suicidal. Fighting seems contradictory to love., but in reality the opposite
is true. It must be done for no other reason than to protect love.
Certainly not out of hatred, anger, vengence and so on.., no, it has to be in defence those you love
from anything or anyone that would endanger that love of self and your loved ones.

I read Neale D. Walsch's books, 'Conversations with God', and in it he states that Hitler and people like him
were sent to teach us lessons. He also says Bush senior should be treated like a saint.
In other words evil has to exist to teach us lessons! Are you F****** kidding me??

That is the nwo way of getting us to ignore their evil ways, to confuse the seeker.
Evil must be fought at every opportunity and although it most likely will always exist, we must fight it.
The more we raise our vibration, the more evil we'll see. Things we thought that were ok before, will
start to make us feel ill at ease and uncomfortable. It's only when we are uncomfortable that we are willing
to do something to make us comfortable again.

That's how we recognise evil and recognise our growth.

So the meaning of my life is to raise my vibration through love and wisdom (the wisdom part is sooo hard),
so that I can learn the meaning of life.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:47 pm

I agree with the fighting to protect our loved ones. I forget where I read this as I forget a lot of things these days........but I think it went something like God does not see it as murdering someone if you have to kill that person defending your loved ones and yourself; forget where I read that.

I think I have said before I am not just gonna sit there when those evil whoevers come to get me or I see them doing something evil to a poor innocent, therefore that's why if I get to move soon where I want to I know for a fact that there is a gun club in that town so I will be joining up and taking lessons; I can just see the faces on them men now. affraid
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 pm

That's right Biggs, some of us know we will be in the front lines trying to defend others. We will do it out of love.

We are all different and God did not create kittens to fight dragons.
Some of us are part dragon and will rise to the occasion when the time comes.
Glad you will be right there with me sister. swordsman

As far as raising or vibration, how do we do that?

It depends on where you are at right now.
Some can do it through more loving thoughts, others by losing the fear and others by really KNOWING yourself through experience and intense knowledge and your personal connection to the Creator.

How do we know if our frequency has been raised?

We will feel it in our gut after we lose ALL the fear and not afraid of death.
Cheers. xx

Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 pm

All I know is the choice I can make. The 'evil' as we put it wants us to be in fear, so I'm not playing their game. I'm choosing LOVE. This is my own personal achievement.

Thanks again everyone for your responses, it's a nice time for reflection.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Just wanted to add kermie bear, but for me personally it means I probably wont get to date anyone that looks like Orlando Bloom anymore. poop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meaning of Life
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3