the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meaning of Life

Go down 
+8
Gabriel
WineHippie
zuni
sky otter
Louise
Lightning222
micjer
Reunite
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Meaning of Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 pm

hippie thats a great question ......

and thats why i feel it is not nessicery to incarnate where evil runs rampant.......

so although i do love mother earth dearly........i will relocate to a harmonious space next time....... sunny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 pm

it's a great question cuz i not know the answer!
@ zuni, i am right behind ya!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:31 pm

lol!

Hippie
first of all I have to question the question..
cause how do we really know that the assumtion we came from and are going back to anywhere is correct?????
i mean who says so..
we certainly hope so but you probably know all about that word assume.. BigSmile2

what i have read (you take anything from it that works for you) is that source created us for the experience
of being
and some how with the free will thingie - things have gotten out of hand
and source is getting more than source bargained for
personally i think it is all still an experiment and if we don't figure it out..so be it

i say scratch huuuuuuummmmmmmmm..after many lives as creators or co-creators
i really feel it is as creators cause we got pushed out of the nest with no instruction manual
and the baddies/egos/experimentors..whatever...they got the hang of it real quick like
while the nice guys took a while to get how it worked but by that time we had multiplied like rabbits
and most were willing to leave the decision up to a few...never doing any linmus test to see what there
agenda was....

what some have said about god and battles and souls and everything else..i feel it is all incomplete
and we only have a tiny bit of info
in my opinion it's kinda like being given a foriegn language and no rosetta stone

and so here we are....trying to figure it all out ..still with no manual but lots of hear-say and opinions

nothing is bad or good..it just is..every thought after that is supposition and judgement from our egos

love clubbing wave

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:34 pm

zuni wrote:
Reunite wrote:
To experience LOVE must 'Evil' exist to know what we are in absence of?

i do not belong to the shcool that believes to have joy there must be evil........or whatever........

i feel you can know something without knowing its suposed oposite.......

what have i learned ??

do not incarnate again on a planet where evil runs rampid.......
i do not feel its nessicery.......

Hey sis thanks for popping in and sharing your thoughts. What do you think the reason was why you decided to incarnate into this planet? Do you think you were aware of the evil/negative polarity and perhaps was part of your decision to conquer it with LOVE?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:53 pm

WineHippie wrote:
was talking about this subject with sis this morning and she asked
me a good question which i pass along to you.... perhaps someone has
the answer? if we all come from source, perfect but with amnesia, and
we all return to source as perfect energy, what's the point?

A very thought provoking question Hipster.

So what is 'perfect'? To me it's unconditional LOVE. But in answering that question it's just a point of observation, what we consider right or wrong is based one's experience and judgment and is not the same for another soul. So I believe it's all about experience, that's the point of life. The script may have a 'never ending story'

Thanks for opening up another great question to ponder.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:56 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone for contributing to this thread.

I really appreciate all your thoughts.

Love you all.

love
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:15 pm

My pleasure, more may come flower

Meaning of Life - Page 2 Night211
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:49 am

It is just a guess on my part, as I know none of these things for sure? This may be all about conquering evil and doubt with Love and faith/intention.

Who would volunteer to come to the planet Earth with the evil that currently rules this planet? Why would any volunteer, when you are told before hand that you will be born with no knowledge of who you are, and no memory of where you came from?

Then for the sake of argument lets say, you are told before you come here that you will be helped along your lifes journey by the Spirit that lives within you as well as from other people in order for you to come to the knowledge of the truth about how to finish the thing you were put here to do, and to get back safely.

Lets say for the sake of argument that the above is true. We don't know it is we don't know it isn't.

There may be people here on this planet that each one of us can help to find their way back safely?

If we help just one it seems to be a good thing.

A dark and evil planet like Earth needs all the volunteers it can get to come here and try to help others I think.

It would take more courage to come into a stacked deck against you then to go about in a perfect world of no trouble.

This goes back to the question of evil? Why is there evil? In a free will galaxy entities can do as they please, that is the natural entities born with in that free will Galaxy.

But what happens when service to self/outlaws of the natural order from another density/dimension break in on the free will beings and take over the rulership of that free will Galaxy, and attempt to abuse the free will beings born naturally in that Galaxy?

Then you have a problem with the natural order of balance with in that system, and that is when God/source/universal mind must react and help the free will natural order beings or else they will surely die and not fulfill the agreement we all made before we come here.

This is all based on the thinking that the first 4 paragraphs in this post are true?

If so, then this explanation covers the questions of "why are we here"?

Just my 2 cents, food for thought.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Thanks Gabe, I ask a lot of the same questions you ponder. How the STS entities exploit the universal law of free will always plays my mind.

Oh and thanks Louise I watched 'Defending Your Life' on the weekend, it was a great flick with a happy ending. I still think the review process won't be so judgemental...lol
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:29 pm

If I have to come back down here I think I will be requesting in triplicate an audience with the big Boss, I get the feeling I will be in one very long line though. I really wouldn't mind doing a Hans Solo type life if I can get it next time. Flying the ships and going into battle I would like a lot better I feel, goin warp speed sitting outside a different planet.

As far as meaning of life is I believe sort of what like that ET friend of Collier said "the love you withold is the pain you carry with you"

which means I am in a hell of a lot of trouble, just cannot break that stubborn streak, must be to do with ego, so therefore it goes on......................and on............for some, have to battle the ego everyday even now I am old, I is trying though.

Gabe, every word you said makes sense to me, please stop doing this. lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Louise wrote:
My pleasure, more may come flower

Meaning of Life - Page 2 Night211

Now that looks like an eye to me inside a mandala Louise. I can't believe you can photo these type of things, just amazing my love. They must be keeping a magical eye on you. sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Biggles wrote:

As far as meaning of life is I believe sort of what like that ET friend of Collier said "the love you withold is the pain you carry with you"

One of my favourite lines mz biggz.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 am

COOL COOL COOL "TOPIC" with so so many COOL "perspectives" on such a WONDERFUL THOUGHT PROVOKING "TOPIC" as MEANING of LIFE could so perhaps always produce a very very unique RESPONSE with each and every ONE of the INFINITE DIVISIONS of DIVINITY perhaps ????

Loving reading everyone's thoughts on this subject !!!! .... and I especially enjoy hearing REAL LIFE EXAMPLES of children speaking their TRUTH about RE_INCARNATIONAL FIRST HAND EXPERIENCES (thank you Simultaneous Louise) ....

As for me, well as most may already know, I tend to CONTEMPLATE and REVIEW and CHANGE and MODIFY such "personal" PERSPECTIVES on "this" TOPIC as I so GO in of with and THROUGH this LIFE EXPERIENCE taking in and reviewing OTHER PEOPLE'S PERSPECTIVES "on this topic" and then MODIFYING "my perspective" as I so go on this SOUL-JOURNAL "experience" ....

I tend to ATTRACT and EXEMPLIFY in my "own personal experience" those BELIEFS and INTERESTS that I keep permitting, allowing, or CALLING FORTH based on my current INTERESTS and INTENTIONS related to whatever I "continue to tell myself or allow myself to BELIEVE and KEEP RE-IN-FORCING in my own "thoughts and experiences" .... so SOMETIMES I like to CHANGE or MODIFY this as I go with "better fitting to me" BELIEFS and PRIORITIES .... and then "at times" I just SIMPLY ENJOY "being me" with the IDEA that "this" EXPERIENCE can be "as enjoyable" as PERHAPS I might MAKE IT ????

Anywho this POST has GOT me THINKING that PERHAPS my "personal" DEFINITION of my own "MEANING OF LIFE" DEFINITION may need some CLOSER EXAMINATION perhaps just to SEE how CLOSELY or NOT "my experiences" have been MATCHING by own personal DEFINITIONS perhaps ????

Thanks for the INTERESTING POST TOPIC "simultaneous" RE_UNITE!!!! .... LOVING your "LAID BACK" FROG "avetar" !!!!! :) :) :) :) love love love love love
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Thanks for your perspectives, interests and beliefs Steve. Like you, mine are never fixed or rigid and can change at a moments notice. All part of the experience my friend.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:18 am

Reunite wrote:
zuni wrote:
Reunite wrote:

i do not belong to the shcool that believes to have joy there must be evil........or whatever........

what have i learned ??

Hey sis thanks for popping in and sharing your thoughts. What do you think the reason was why you decided to incarnate into this planet? Do you think you were aware of the evil/negative polarity and perhaps was part of your decision to conquer it with LOVE?

hi reunite.......will you please give an example of conquring evil with love.......

in all honesty i feel that this planet was shang haied buy an evil force.......so im not really sure if i did choose to incarnate on a planet rampant with evil or if i was unaware the planet was shang haied when i made my choice.......or shit i may have gotten lost and wonder here unintentionaly........ or maybe i wanted to incarnate here to help rid mother earth of evil........

i just can t be sure........ however i will do more research before my next incarnation........

in any case i do not feel that life is suposed to be like it is here on beautiful planet earth........ warp
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 am

Hi everybody!
I think it has to do with our DNA on whether we remember or not. I believe we come from different places and have different purposes. Some of us were tampered with from mixed DNA and our higher self alerted us to their plan.

Some of us had to experience the up close and personal evil ones for a reason.
We found out that our planet was hijacked from the very beginning and no amount of 'love' will ever change those ancient entities who lurk in dark caves and underwater.

So, we had to work on ourselves to break free from their BS control this time around. Had to learn all kinds of hard lessons to find out why we survived and are not afraid of anything.
I think some had to wake up to fight these creatures.....again........history repeats itself.....

Another cycle......leaving more hand prints in the caves and on rocks....the SPIRALS were left to remind us of how the Universe works....the ORBS helped raise our frequency.

I could be wrong, just my gut feeling.
Love ya. wave
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 am

Glad to see you posting dear sister Linda. Hope you are doing well.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Thanks. Love you sweet brother. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Biggles wrote:
If I have to come back down here I think I will be requesting in triplicate an audience with the big Boss, I get the feeling I will be in one very long line though. I really wouldn't mind doing a Hans Solo type life if I can get it next time. Flying the ships and going into battle I would like a lot better I feel, goin warp speed sitting outside a different planet.

which means I am in a hell of a lot of trouble, just cannot break that stubborn streak, must be to do with ego, so therefore it goes on......................and on............for some, have to battle the ego everyday even now I am old, I is trying though.

Gabe, every word you said makes sense to me, please stop doing this. lol!

Biggs,

I love the quote about love. Also that ego thing is a terrible fight we all are doing and it has taken me many years to get to a point where the big "I" is not quite so big anymore. i am not there yet but "i" have noticed progress in the fight.

A short story about ego biggs that might help.

Way back in 1982 my nephew who was a young boy at the time, maybe 10 years old came to my house one day and said with a very excited voice, Uncle Gabe, I drew you a picture last night and wanted you to see it. And he was so proud of the picture he drew for me.

I took it from him and looked at it and told him what a wonderful picture and I thanked him for doing it for me.

After he left I took the picture and just tossed it aside with no further thoughts of looking at it, thinking to myself the picture was of no value. I made a judgement in my EGO HEART that the picture was nothing.

The next morning the Spirit in me said, go get that picture and study it.

So I did. The picture was of a Bible standing open, of which i could read the front cover as well, and it said,

HOLY BiBLE !!!! H O L Y B i B L E, with a small i.

This was the Spirit of God telling me that my EGO, THE BIG I, would hurt me in learning the scriptures, unless the BIG I in me was changed to a SMALL i just like was drawn on the cover of the picture my nephew drew for me which was H O L Y B i B L E.

So god sent a small child to rebuke me about my EGO BIG I, and I still struggle with it today, but i am winning.

Just as you will also win biggs.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 pm

zuni wrote:
Reunite wrote:
zuni wrote:
Reunite wrote:

what have i learned ??

hi reunite.......will you please give an example of conquring evil with love.......

in all honesty i feel that this planet was shang haied buy an evil force.......so im not really sure if i did choose to incarnate on a planet rampant with evil or if i was unaware the planet was shang haied when i made my choice.......or shit i may have gotten lost and wonder here unintentionaly........ or maybe i wanted to incarnate here to help rid mother earth of evil........

i just can t be sure........ however i will do more research before my next incarnation........

in any case i do not feel that life is suposed to be like it is here on beautiful planet earth........ warp

Hey zuni,

From a personal scale, when I encounter someone is is very negative I sometimes try the opposite approach and respond in a postive manner (some may call it reverse psychology) It usually catches them off guard because they wanted a negative reaction back. 9/10 it works and the hostility is gone. As I said this is just on a small personal level.

I believe the majority of the members here at this forum have other roots than earth. ET souls for lack of a better term. I'm with you, I think this mother earth trip is a one stop visit but an important one.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks Linda for sharing your personal thoughts. You know I still want to hear more of your close encounters as your experiences intrigue me.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Your right about the ET souls R, absolutely right. I pick up Mic had some sort of senior position in his life on the other planet, of that I am sure of, of course I could be wrong but that's what I have gotten for months now.

You R were someone I knew on our other home. xxoo

If I pick up anything on anyone else I will say it, I only say when I get it, I cant if I cannot.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Any more details about our other home mz biggz?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Well said reuniteR. Your understanding is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Well, I told you before about my aversion to hair and when PA1 had first started one of the members from the UK who was an artist drew a picture of how he saw me (gee I wished I had kept it) it was darn brilliant; and I don't know where he is now; disappeared a long time ago.

In this pic I did not look ugly, just sort of close to human but bald female, although you could tell I was not from here.

I believe I said before my life consisted of being on the ships a lot of the time where my (what you would call) partner was. I also believed there was quite a drama with him about me wanting to volunteer here because he didnt think I could cope with it (he was right there) so many times I want to throw in the towel, ego thats what that is, thinking I could do something but by the time you get here and are doing it it is a whole different ball game.

I honestly am not sure of what planet it was, except our ships dont particularly fly through space so to speak; your a more evolved soul than I am I know that R and as I said Mic I am sure had a senior position but I am not sure if we all belonged to the same system, just the same group alliance so to speak I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meaning of Life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next