the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meaning of Life

Go down 
+8
Gabriel
WineHippie
zuni
sky otter
Louise
Lightning222
micjer
Reunite
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Anyone feeling deep?

I think we've all reached a point in our lives to better understand why we decided to participate in the life game.

First off I think there is no right or wrong answer. The make up of one's individual experience is their own truth. In saying that I would like to hear others thoughts.

I could sum it up in 2 words. 'To Remember'

IMO I don't think we have come to school to learn the mechanics of life. Yes we love to search for the truth looking at external sources but for me I see them as triggers. Triggers to unlock what's already hidden within. Everything we need to know is already inside of us. The fun begins when we start to remember who we are. We are all co-creators who can manifest any desirable outcome. All expressions of source having an experience.

We are all Gods in Amnesia.

Last edited by Reunite on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Well I can honestly say that other than the NWO crap and illuminati corp greed , 9-11 stuff, everything else I have always believed.

I have not suddenly learned about reincarnation, or ET life out there, or advanced energy sources. I have always been thankful for things, believed in karma, etc. Always cheered for the underdog or acknowledged the less fortunate. I always felt everyone in this world is equal and am repulsed when someone says something racist.

I have always believed that there was something terribly wrong with religion as too many wars have been fought over it and many of its teachings did not make sense.

So what have I learned. Not too much. Just confirmed my beliefs, and have been lucky enough to find some old souls that have helped out immensley.

Cheers everyone.

Nice thread Kermit. thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:31 pm

You propose some good questions Micjer.

So why all the suffering in the world? At what level do individual souls make a decision with their higher selves to experience suffering in the physical realm? A karmic balancing from past lives? Why does there have to be suffering in the first place, doesn't seem fair from this 3D perspective. To experience LOVE must 'Evil' exist to know what we are in absence of?

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Reunite wrote:

So why all the suffering in the world?

Very good question. Is this a matter of balance? For everyone that lives in luxury do x number have to live in poverty to offset them. The goal is for everyone to live in abundance of course. But if we are all one there must be balance.

Quote :
At what level do individual souls make a decision with their higher selves to experience suffering in the physical realm?

Boy there are times when I wonder why did I volunteer at all!! You know being a farmer I can relate to this in a way. After a crop failure or market collapse, the immediate response is I'll never do that again!!. What do we do next year ....... plant another crop. You know what the old timers say around here .....Only 2 good years in farming .... 1954 and NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Quote :
A karmic balancing from past lives?

Yes could be. Also current situation of 2012 called for extra recruits.

Quote :
Why does there have to be suffering in the first place, doesn't seem fair from this 3D perspective. To experience LOVE must 'Evil' exist to know what we are in absence of?

If everything was easy and fair we would be satisfied to stay in 3D. Anyone that has experienced a NDE talk of not wanting to come back. And yes back to balance again.

Here is a question for you. What is pain? I mean try to explain what it feels like. We say it hurts, or throbs, but can someone actually feel someone elses pain? No. It is all in the brain. It is a response to things going on in your body, a short circuit of the wiring in your computer.

I can say I have a headache. You can relate to it but you can't experience it as I am.

Is pain really karma in disguise? Holy this is getting deep. Now I really do have a headache!!! hehe
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 pm

I have this belief that we came here and have to go through the difficulties in order to appreciate what we were before we put on these 3rd D meat suits. Like little kids we did not appreciate what we had and wanted adventure and change. Now we are ready to return with a new understanding of this experience.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Great responses space brother.

micjer wrote:

Here is a question for you. What is pain? I mean try to explain what it feels like. We say it hurts, or throbs, but can someone actually feel someone elses pain? No. It is all in the brain. It is a response to things going on in your body, a short circuit of the wiring in your computer.

Dang I can see where this is going. So we have pain both on a physical and emotional level. We decode the electrical stimulus as pain through our brains/mind to feel an uncomfortable response. So what does it feel like? Well it feels like a slow vibration in our body's energy field. Because everything is vibrational energy, it just varies on how fast or slow it oscillates.

Let me throw this one at you. How does a certain twin feel another's twins pain then? ha ha
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
I have this belief that we came here and have to go through the difficulties in order to appreciate what we were before we put on these 3rd D meat suits. Like little kids we did not appreciate what we had and wanted adventure and change. Now we are ready to return with a new understanding of this experience.

That's a nice belief and one I can relate to. Part of our spiritual evolution. My parents never bought anything for me when I was a child so I had to save up and buy it myself. I tell you what I certainly appreciated all my so called physical belongings from sweating it out. We can also relate this to the emotional investment we place our energy on towards a particular goal/challenge or person.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Yes sis/bro mom and dad never bought me anything either, I had to start babysitting and cleaning houses at 9 years old to buy what I needed. I never wasted anything and considered purchases very carefully. Oh how times have changed for this generation.

Mic, I can feel people's pain that I am connected to on an energy level. I might not feel it as intense as they do or I may feel it worse than they do depending on the lesson for me.

R, as far as pain and the lower vibrational and slower oscillation I agree that is how it starts but don't think it becomes pain until there is a physical or chi blockage caused by the brain. Just my 2centsworth.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Lightning222 wrote:

R, as far as pain and the lower vibrational and slower oscillation I agree that is how it starts but don't think it becomes pain until there is a physical or chi blockage caused by the brain. Just my 2centsworth.

That makes sense....thankyou
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:20 pm

You raise some interesting questions. I agree that there are no right or wrong answers.

I can only speak for myself and my own experience. I believe I chose to be here now. I believe it's all a big school. We're here to learn and contribute our energy. I believe everything is energy--good bad and ugly--positive and negative. We need both sides to find balance. We have free will--which is another topic. The short answer on free will for me, is we have the power to decide in any given moment if we choose Love or Fear. Yes or No. No is Ok in my book. I also believe we have infinite power which is the "big secret". We are suppressed by fear.

Here's a story; when my son was 6 or 7 I was talking with friends about memories. Specifically how far we could go back with our memories. I think I went back to 4 years old. My young son spoke out that he could remember to the time before he was born. He said that he remembered being on line "up in Heaven" and he saw me in the delivery room in Hospital. He said he pushed his way to the front of the line because he knew it was his time to be born. He said that "they" gave him a shot so he would forget--but--he said it didn't work and he remembered. At the time we were blown away by his story~~~out of the mouths of babes. He could also do amazing work with my crystals.

On religion~~its man made for the need to control and have power over the masses--also to teach fear and control. But, I think there is some goodness, ie golden rule etc~~~ and some good teaching. Religion is also a "social thing" as many feel a need to "belong" to a social group. (just as we are here in our little social group of like minds seeking acceptance, community and validation).

I am grateful for my elders and ancestry as it is part of who I am. I am grateful for many of their teachings which go very deep for me. Good lessons, little judgment, open minds, acceptance, prayers, gratitude, good faith, strength, courage. These things I value. I am blessed.

When I was young 10-12 I knew that "god" would accept us all, forgive all, and that there was no degree or hierarchy to sin or forgiveness. That follows along to everything else. Everything is as it is--again good, bad and ugly.

When I stay centered in love and can release and reject fear, I can manifest my own reality. When I am "in fear" shite happens. So for me the challenge is to remain in a loving place, to feel Joy, Laughter and Goodness. It's about focus and perspective.

I have also felt a strong affinity to Pleiades's and perhaps part of my mission here. I have always felt that I do have a mission however small, I need to shine my light sunny sunny sunny flower

Ever see this movie? I recommend it

Last edited by Louise on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Louise

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Part 2 flower

Just for Fun and feel this is probably one of my favorite movies of all time--rent it watch it xoxox
The Golden Child with Eddie Murphy at his best

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Louise what a fascinating story about your son, next time they will up the amnesia shot...lol
Is there anything else your son described 'up there/heaven' like?

I have not seen 'Defending your Life'. I remember Jay Weidner mentioning it and I forgot the title, so thank you and I'll make sure I watch it.

The Golden child is a great film, back when Eddie was in his finest form.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:03 pm

my favorite scene couldn't resist xoxo flower

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Awesome links Louise. Will definately watch the defending your life movie.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:26 pm

sunny

ah you guys....

R
i can feel another's pain..not every single person but i have come to believe that if i can feel it i am somehow meant to
help that person release it...

and Louise..that is a great story and you're right..out of the mouths of babes...
but i have a good story for ya..
way back i was in a book store (my form of shopping) in what was labeled then as new age and astrology
and this guy comes up to me and says..excuse me but don't i know you
his girl friend was holding his hand so i didn't think it was a pick up
i said..i don't know...and we proceeded thur all the possibilities of where we could have known each other from
we were getting nowhere fast...
i have no idea why i ask but i said..where were you born and he told me
same hospital as me...we were getting excited
birthdays..the same date...
it turns out we were one minute apart..to obviously different parents
hahahahah so his shot must have been wearing off...and no i never saw him again...

as far as some of the other stuff..i have ask those questions often and have come to some comfortable answers for me
in hindsight..with things that have happened thur out my life
i can comfortably say that i am wrapping up a whole bunch of 'other' lives
and that yes we are hear to help each other remember...
anyway we can..

not all of us..but those who are searching and are comfortable with all those things mentioned already
so kermie, you hit the nail dead on

i think we need to push and pull at each other till the 3D suit doesn't contain us with our magic any longer
i think we need to remember that with great power comes great responsibility
i think we are all here..warrior servants
and so much more
love

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Big thanks Sky for sharing your personal thoughts. Don't you just love those freaky random encounters, the universe works in mysterious ways. (Maybe not so mysterious anymore)

Quote :
i think we need to remember that with great power comes great responsibility

So true!

Part of the divine plan, I feel we did incarnate at the particular time and place for a reason. Yes a mission of sorts, to help raise awareness and infinite consciousness as we witness a new epoch of abundance and joy.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:00 pm

moon walk

yep kermie..
i think of those encounters as little check marks telling us we got something right or we are getting it right or we are asking the right questions...confirmation

and confirmation in our conversations here...

toast group-hug
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:10 pm

But I don't wanna be called Kermie

bigw

Haha just kidding, did that for Hippie. You can call me kermie/kermit, R, Reunite,Sticky, FL, or even Mal

Yes more confirmation. Oh what a ride.

We heard the Call alright!

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:19 pm

lol!

to bad frog...ya know what he says don't cha

it ain't easy bein green poke

do ya like froggie better angel

sorry..couldn't help it..it's just too friggin hot 🔥 here..me brain is mush
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Bit of a brain freeze here, bring on the warm weather.

wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Just watched the Meryl Streep movie. What a great ending!
Back to top Go down
Louise

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:10 am

micjer wrote:
Just watched the Meryl Streep movie. What a great ending!

Glad you liked it, I've seen it several times--may be time to watch it again flower
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:48 am

There are some great one liners in the movie. Very funny at times.

Once again the truth (imo) is hidden in Hollywood's movies. I don't think there is a court proceeding, but there is a life review. I think we judge ourselves along with either our higher selves / guardian angels.

So this brings up another question. Who / what ultimately decides that we can "get on the right tram" and not have to come back? It is pretty lofty standards if we have to become masters or be like Ghandi.

Has everyone been stuck in this karmic revolving door for a long time with few advancing?

Is this really what 2012 is all about. For those that are not living in fear and have raised their consciousness enough will have the veil lifted enough to be able to live life in balance with nature and make it easier to achieve higher rewards?

smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:45 am

Reunite wrote:
To experience LOVE must 'Evil' exist to know what we are in absence of?

i do not belong to the shcool that believes to have joy there must be evil........or whatever........

i feel you can know something without knowing its suposed oposite.......

what have i learned ??

do not incarnate again on a planet where evil runs rampid.......
i do not feel its nessicery.......
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm

was talking about this subject with sis this morning and she asked
me a good question which i pass along to you.... perhaps someone has
the answer? if we all come from source, perfect but with amnesia, and
we all return to source as perfect energy, what's the point?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meaning of Life   Meaning of Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meaning of Life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next