the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?

Go down 
+4
Northern Boy
Louise
Biggles
micjer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Exactly Mic he would but he is a weak puppet who was supposed to be the big hope for a lot of communities in the States, little did they know he has been groomed for decades as the elite's next puppet.

He is sitting on his hands telling everybody he is responsible - of course he is bloody responsible, responsible for the wildlife suffering and dying as well as the environment suffering and dying and probably putting the world in peril - he is doing stuffing nothing.

How do you get your finger out your arse when your a puppet though. scratch

Obama you will go down as the President that stuffed the environment up by doing absolutely nothing your a disgrace.

Wilcock you have some explaining to do mate, big time.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
I think this should be moved out of the members section so any one can view it, Just my opinion but if its to be left here so be it. I think many on lots of the forums I visit are aware of my feeling on this seer info stealing use it as his own material egotistical wanna be WILCOCK

It's Micjer's call being the OP and all.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Quote :
seer info stealing use it as his own material egotistical wanna be WILCOCK

You nailed it Rick. He comes across as being so smart, yet all of his info comes from others. Not saying it isn't right but if he is Cayce reincarnated, it should be his own stuff, not others data.

Apparantly David's Ascension 2000 didn't come about the way he predicted either.

He may be a good researcher, but a seer ...... don't think so.

Go ahead and move it to General Discussion if you want to R.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Biggles wrote:
Go for it - I am thinking that tptb decided that Obama, supposedly a 33rd degree mason because of the colour of his skin would be a good pick for President as he would ensure the votes of certain sections of the US community who would think they would be finally getting someone in office that would bring about change for them.

Yeah right, wool being pulled over their eyes again - different person same bullshit.

Time for a French type revolution. Where are you hippies of the 60s, whats wrong with these gen X Y kids. ? Sitting in front of their x-box - time to get out and complain.

I have wondered many times in the past few years biggss about whatever happened to the sixties freedom fighters??? I am one of them, but it seems that many of the original hippies just faded into the system and became invisible.

I suspect many of them ended up working for the government in some form??? It is a mystery to me, why the old street gatherings and protests stopped??

Perhaps the governments mind control has been very effective?

You asked a good question biggs.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:03 pm

they will be back this summer Gabe anyone interested in listening to Cliff High he will be on Rense tonite a special 2 hour broadcast

Clif will be on from 10-Midnight Central time (US)

http://www.renseradio.com/listenlive.htm

There is a re-feed 1am-3am which would be 7am UK 25 June
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 pm

removed

Last edited by Louise on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Thanks for the heads up on Cliff High. thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Gabriel wrote:

I have wondered many times in the past few years biggss about whatever happened to the sixties freedom fighters??? I am one of them, but it seems that many of the original hippies just faded into the system and became invisible.

I suspect many of them ended up working for the government in some form??? It is a mystery to me, why the old street gatherings and protests stopped??

Perhaps the governments mind control has been very effective?

mexican wave

over here gabe, we simply scattered to the winds

i see the moon, the moon sees me

the moon sees the one(s) who i wanna see

this hippie freedom fighter

swordsman

has chosen the path of non-compliance

has nothing to lose

and searches every face for signs of recognition

back then, i protested

i realize now that protesting was playing a part in
their game, john trudell inspires me in this regard

i want no part of them

i am sure there are many who feel the way i do, i am
not so unique, so where are they?

interrogation
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Well said hipster. I feel the same as you do.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 am

Quote :
am sure there are many who feel the way i do, i am not so unique, so where are they?

You are going to begin to see them very very shortly Wh things are coming 2 a crest and the wave is going to smash across the shore very shortly
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 am

Biggles wrote:
What's a widely read newspaper in the US. I am thinking of emailing a letter to the editor so it might get published; although we are talking about tptb in msm here. Go figure, there everywhere the little skunks.
Hey Bigs, Here's an editorial from Huffpo I just read regarding Obama

Here's What Obama's Next Speech on the Oil Spill Should Say

Dear Mr. President,

Hey, thanks for giving me this opportunity to write and offer my analysis of your recent address to the nation and to offer my thoughts and counsel for your next speech. Power to the people, right on!

First, you did a fine job of placing accountability on those responsible for the Gulf catastrophes. I believe from this point we should say catastrophes -- what with the unknown effects of the millions of gallons of poisonous dispersants sprayed, the coastline and marshes blackened with crude, the suffering and dead animals and the slick that is on its way to the Atlantic Ocean. Not to mention that we are now in hurricane season until the end of November and who knows what those storms will bring. Anyway, you firmly stepped down on the throat of all the knuckleheads at British Petroleum, which by the way, if it were I, I would always refer to as British Petroleum, not BP. "BP" sounds cute and they ain't cute. Especially Tony Hayward. Also, I would frequently remind one and all that British Petroleum is the third biggest international energy and the foruth largest corporation in the world. They have a lot of dough. So do like you said you would and kick 'em where it counts.

Now, lets talk about your next speech. Below is my first draft of what you should say to the nation. I have borrowed ideas and rewritten segments of speeches from previous presidents, which is acceptable, right? Don't all politicians do that? Showbiz does it all the time!

So here you go, Mr. President. You should be firm and deliver this with all the authority you can muster. Remember, you are the leader of our great nation and we want to be led.

(speech continues heres the link)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-modine/heres-what-obamas-next-sp_b_624939.html
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 am

Here ya go--it's started rockin (BTW just came in from Michael Moore to my youtube channel)

"The World's a Mess": 20,000 Come to Motor City for U.S. Social Forum

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:57 am

My fellow Americans...(This is always a good way to start, lets people know you're one of the them). Tonight I want to have an unpleasant talk with you about a problem unprecedented in our country's history. The crisis in the Gulf of Mexico is the greatest environmental disaster we have ever faced. The crisis has not yet overwhelmed us, but it will if we don't act quickly. It's a problem we will not solve in the next few years, and it's likely to get progressively worse throughout the rest of this year.

This oil catastrophe has taught us all one important thing: We, as a nation, simply must reduce our demand for energy. By acting now, we can control our future instead of letting the future control us. We must not be selfish or timid if we hope to have a safe and decent world for our children and grandchildren. I ask you to deeply understand the seriousness of the challenge we face and that you be willing to make sacrifices. But we must take these steps to protect our environment. Our energy problems are directly related to our environmental problems -- wasteful use of resources. Conservation helps us solve both at once.

Tomorrow, I will present my energy proposals to Congress. Many of these proposals will be unpopular. Some will cause inconveniences and force us to compromise our consumer habits. But to further delay will affect our strength and our power as a nation.

Ours is the most wasteful nation on earth. We waste more energy than we import. Our consumption of oil has been increasing every year for the past 50. Our cars are too large and inefficient. Three-quarters of them carry only one person, the driver. We don't have sufficient public transportation. Our homes are insufficiently insulated, and lose about 50 percent of their heat.

Our decision to reduce our consumption of energy will test the character of the American people. This difficult effort will be an opportunity to unite all of our efforts to rebuild this great nation.

This is the undeniable truth we can no longer ignore. We can no longer rely on oil, natural gas, and coal to generate electricity. These are dirty fuels that cause great environmental problems. These dirty fuels will soon enough run out -- no, not in our lifetime, but soon. We will be judged by future generations as to why we destroyed the natural environment and compromised their well-being and safety. We see the destruction that searching for coal has on our nations mountains. We see that burning these unsustainable dirty fuels contributes to global air pollution and acid rain that threatens the worlds oceans, forests, rivers, lakes and streams. The carbon dioxide created from burning these dirty fuels has caused the chemistry of the oceans to change and unless we act decisively, the limitless abundance of the sea within a few decades will degrade into a useless tidal desert.

The uncertainty of oil production and delivery has contributed to the loss of American jobs and made us increasingly vulnerable to supply interruptions. And now we are all witness to the problems of searching for oil off our coasts and far our at sea. We must reduce our demand for oil through conservation, the quickest, cheapest, most practical way out of the energy and environmental challenges we face.

Tonight, we have a choice. If we wait, we will continue to endanger our freedoms as a sovereign nation and we will become increasingly vulnerable to supply interruptions form foreign suppliers.

This is why tomorrow morning I will issue orders to halt manufacturing of all automobiles in the United States. The automobile industry will transform, as it did during the Second World War. Instead of making vehicles for war, it will transform itself into a light rail public transportation industry. This conversion will create hundreds of thousands of jobs. The new energy efficient railways will create jobs for thousands of skilled and unskilled laborers, as track will need to be laid to create a working network for commuters. This will begin the rebuilding of America's infrastructure. This will be an investment in our country's future.

During this transportation revolution, we will use buses and carpooling for commuters. A gas-rationing program will be instituted to allow for necessary single-passenger trips. Gas rationing is not new; we have imposed it during extreme times of need and when our country has been at war, which we are now, in the Middle East and in the Gulf.

As of tomorrow, no new construction will begin without first being approved by the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design group. This third-party certification program is a nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high-performance green buildings, which gives building owners and operators the tools they need to have an immediate and measurable impact on their buildings' performance. This program will promote a whole-building approach to sustainability by recognizing performance in five key areas of human and environmental health: sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality.

As of tomorrow, all unnecessary and frivolous consumption of gasoline will end. All motor sports, automobile and motorcycle racing, air shows, and boat racing will be curtailed. This ban will last until those sports create new energy sources that do not compromise the safety of people and the environment. This ban will inspire a new generation of mechanics and technicians. Perhaps creating even faster and more efficient vehicles that might then become production vehicles for the common commuter. By investing in new, unconventional technologies for creating energy, we make our nation stronger.

We will continue to invest in natural powers that have forever shaped our world: wind and water. Everywhere we look we can find evidence of how wind has shaped our continents. Water is always in motion. Our seas swell and create tides which follow the Moon's orbit of the earth. Because wind and water are constants, we will investigate ways to harness the tides, currents and wind. Mankind has become a force of nature that challenges the geological forces of nature. We will learn to adapt and live harmoniously with these natural forces.

These measures will not be easy, nor will they be popular. But I think most of you realize that a policy that does not ask for changes or sacrifices would not be an effective energy policy. Whether this plan truly makes a difference will be decided not here in Washington, but in every town and every factory, in every home and on every highway and every farm.

I believe this can be a positive challenge. There is something especially American in the kinds of changes we have to make. We have always wanted to give our children and grandchildren a world richer in possibilities than we've had. They are the ones we must provide for now. They are the ones who will suffer most if we don't act.

We can be sure that all the special interest groups in the country will attack the part of this plan that affects them directly. There should be only one test for this program: whether it will help our country.

Other generations of Americans have faced and mastered great challenges. Meeting this challenge will make our own lives even richer. If you will join me so that we can work together with patriotism and courage, we will again prove that our great nation can lead the world into an age of peace, independence and freedom.

This is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:58 am

25th June 2010, G20 Toronto, outside Old City Hall, 12:00pm
20 hours, 4 detective interviews, 5 hours with hands cuffed behind back, deprived of water, warmth, and the obligatory phone call. Charlie gets arrested:

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:15 am

To take it further he should announce a grant to develop free energy sources similar to Dr. Greer and company are working toward.

This would allow a continuation of the production of autos . Just no more fossil fuel engines.

While he is at it, he could announce the suppression of the existance of intelligent life from other worlds.

There is so much he could do if he was not bought off by Big Oil and the other corportations.

You know that is really all he is. A leader that does what the corps that put him in power want him to do.

This is no different than the head of the National Hockey League. The decisions he makes are in the interest of the owners of the NHL. They have put him in office and he must stay in line and decisions are for the profitability of them and not the players.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 am

sunny

ya know folks will not willing give up what they think of as perks/goodies

therefore the universe (?) puts things into motion to make us look at stuff
and perhaps move on it

how much longer would we just be sitting on our assets about oil if this gulf mess hadn't happened?
unfortunately the majority of humans need a big push to back changes
and as usual it's the folks on the bottom rung yelling at the ones on the next rung up to move

it's all a matter of perspective

flower
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:45 am

Nice video Louise. I hope it has started. The video gives me hope, that protests are beginning.

Nice post Mic. both of them.

Good observations Sky right on.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 am

oh, boo hoo, poor charlie, all scared and everything.....
good grief, what did he expect?
respect from law enforcement?
cmon, even i know better than THAT
i used to subscribe to his youtube channel, that is, until he started asking
for money... wonder who posted his bail?
wake up, charlie, white hats vs. black hats can be fun, but it can also
be dangerous
he is wearing his incarceration (a brief one at that, compared to others)
like some kind of exclusive club entry initiation or a badge of courage...
we aren't in kansas (london?) anymore, dorothy
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:04 am

WineHippie wrote:
oh, boo hoo, poor charlie, all scared and everything.....
good grief, what did he expect?
respect from law enforcement?
cmon, even i know better than THAT
i used to subscribe to his youtube channel, that is, until he started asking
for money... wonder who posted his bail?
wake up, charlie, white hats vs. black hats can be fun, but it can also
be dangerous
he is wearing his incarceration (a brief one at that, compared to others)
like some kind of exclusive club entry initiation or a badge of courage...
we aren't in kansas (london?) anymore, dorothy

He dose seem to be playing the dramatic angle just a little over the top....LOL comparing his experience to Gitmo is way to ridiculous. At Gitmo the prisoners are tortured.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Louise wrote:
Here ya go--it's started rockin (BTW just came in from Michael Moore to my youtube channel)

"The World's a Mess": 20,000 Come to Motor City for U.S. Social Forum

Keep it up people, keep it up and going, they cannot do anything to them if they are peaceful and lets hope more join them and other cities do the same. Kudos to them all. sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2