the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of King James

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

The Story of King James Empty
PostSubject: The Story of King James   The Story of King James Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:29 pm

This explains the origins of King James and the bringing forth of the King James Bible may open a few eyes now there are 2 stories as to which you wish to believe that will be of your own making

The Version showing him to be in a negative light

http://www.illuminati-news.com/pdf/KingJames.pdf

The Story of King James
For the last three centuries Protestants have fancied
themselves the heirs of the Reformation, the
Puritans, the Calvinists, and the Pilgrims who landed
at Plymouth Rock. This assumption is one of history's
greatest ironies. Today, Protestants laboring under
that assumption use the King James Bible. Most of
the new Bibles such as the Revised Standard Version
are simply updates of the King James.
The irony is that none of the groups named in the
preceding paragraph used a King James Bible nor
would they have used it if it had been given to them
free. The Bible in use by those groups, until it went
out of print in 1644, was the Geneva Bible. The first
Geneva Bible, both Old and New Testaments, was
first published in English in 1560 in what is now
Geneva, Switzerland. William Shakespeare, John
Bunyan, John Milton, the Pilgrims who landed on
Plymouth Rock in 1620, and other luminaries of that
era used the Geneva Bible exclusively.
Until he had his own version named after him, so did
King James I of England. James I later tried to
disclaim any knowledge of the Geneva Bible, though
he quoted the Geneva Bible in his own writings. As a
Professor Eadie reported it:
"...his virtual disclaimer of all knowledge up to a late
period of the Genevan notes and version was simply
a bold, unblushing falsehood, a clumsy attempt to

Click the above link to read the rest of it

The opinion Contrary to the above stated writing`s

http://www.psalm118.org/story_of_king_james.htm

THE REAL STORY OF KING JAMES I

WAS KING JAMES REALLY THE UNGODLY MAN THAT HIS MODERN CRITICS PROCLAIM HIM TO BE?

By Dr. Phil Stringer

Landmark Baptist College Press
810 East Hinson Avenue, Haines City, FL 33844

INTRODUCTION

"I never with God's grace shall do anything in private which I may not without shame proclaim upon the tops of houses." King James I, 1603

"And there must go much more to the making of a guilty man, than rumor." Ben Johnson, 1605

"USING THE PERSON OF KING JAMES TO ATTACK THE KING JAMES BIBLE."

"King James was a fag. How can you advocate a Bible that was translated by a faggot?" (From an Internet chat room)

"King James was a homosexual. . . Was a bitter persecutor of our forefathers . . . King James chose the King James translators, instructed the King James translators, approved and disapproved portions of the translation." Baptist evangelist J.H. Melton

Many critics of the King James Bible are deeply condescending towards the defenders of the King James Bible. This is seen in the statement by James White in his book, The King James Only Controversy:

"The KJV Only controversy feeds upon the ignorance among Christians regarding the origin, transmission, and translation of the Bible. Those who have taken the time to study this area are not likely candidates for induction into the KJV Only camp" (White, Introduction, p.v)

But, the truth is that the defenders of the King James are often far more educated on this subject then their critics. Many books have been published on the issue over the last few years. Many King James Bible defenders are easily able to shatter the often shallow attacks on the King James Bible. It is not unusual for those who have just found their pet arguments shattered to retreat to an argument like this. "Well, after all King James was a homosexual you know!"

But was he? Is this just a very historically shallow, unsound repetition of gossip and rumor or is it a historical fact? It must be admitted that many historians report that King James was a homosexual. But what is the evidence for such a charge? If King James was not a homosexual, his memory has been done a great injustice.

The real King James was a very different man than the one described by the critics of the King James Bible.

so as you can see the Author of this has a different Idea of what we should accept if we believe the first story . The only other thing that may be worth noting is who the author of this rebuttal writes for . So far be it from me to tell you what may or may not be the real truthful story so I leave that up to you
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Story of King James Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of King James   The Story of King James Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:57 pm

interesting.

bump
Back to top Go down

The Story of King James
Page 1 of 1