the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIVE feed from GREECE

Go down 
+3
micjer
Somamech
WineHippie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

LIVE feed from GREECE Empty
PostSubject: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:17 am

can anyone translate what they are chanting?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:18 am

and pay no attention to the mcdonald's ad behind the curtain .....
egad
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:25 am

That's rather surreal in the sense of..there's more to come.

Webbot hit on May 5 I would think ?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:47 am

ok, so i am watching and have conflicting emotions......
part of my self is right there with those people in the streets....
totally reminiscent of the 60's when i marched up market street
with 1000's against the war in viet nam.....
but i have come to believe that today's choice is non-compliance...
but then i wonder, what would happen if all these greeks sat
at home and meditated on healing the globe while tptb sold
them down the river - do you think this number of people gathering
and focusing in a different way, would have a different effect?
and would it be "better"?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:33 am

Big Sis hippy I came to a similar junction in my thinking a couple of years ago when someone said something about protesting when the SHTF is a great way of dying. (or something to that effect)

Although I've been a in more than a few protests when I was younger, these days when it all goes pears up, I'll be happy to slink off and grow vegies and do exactly what you said. If its better, I do not know. maybe they all compliment each other ?

One way I look at it now is that usually with protests of this nature people are asking the government for change.."We Want, We Want from you", which is sorta asking for the same rotten scoundrels to keep doing what they do. In essence its telling the same scoundrels that they still have power.

Its a mighty hard ground to stand on, as I would love to go and protest, the feeling amazing and in most part people want a change for the better. My better intuition is telling me to keep to the left and sidestep for the time being.

I even ask questions like... "What is the organised goal of humanity?" "How does protesting help people with no organised group goal" ?

As you can hippy I do think about this a lot ;)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:34 am

Order out of Chaos.

The country is broke ..... do something ..... help us!

Why not do what the US does. Print money out of thin air. What is more debt anyway?

For many people there they are being led in fear that their world is coming to an end. You know what the sun will still come up tomorrow. Easy for me to say, living in Canada, but other countries have gone through this and people seem to be still alive and well. Brazil, Argentina, come to mind where people are doing quite well and seem to enjoy life.

Greece should declare backruptcy and let the fat cats in the banking world take the hit.

This is like a bad tooth. You can take pills and medicine to ease the pain, but the real remidy is to pull the tooth and get rid of it. What a relief!!!!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:36 am

and sorry, I left out a lot of the connecting I's and what have you... broken English is becoming my norm *groan*
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:42 am

Mic you bring up a great point!

Its bugged me for years..so much shit goes down in the name of some value on money. I;ve never wrapped my head around how my dollar can be worth more than most other's dollars, even though a person in a another country doing the same job lives in poverty.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:23 pm

they've just broken the stand off - CHAOS indeed
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Alex Jones On RT: Greek Crisis Will Come to America

Russia Today
May 6, 2010

Criminal bankers plan to implode U.S. economy and stage “IMF riots.”

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:10 pm

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Dispatch/default.aspx?feat=1751806&GT1=33002

Stocks sink on Greek woes; did glitch add to panic?
The Dow plunges more than 1,000 points, then bounces back. An incorrect entry on a trade may have amplified the panic. Greece's parliament votes for the EU-IMF bailout despite intense protests.
Posted by Elizabeth Strott and Charley Blaine on Thursday, May 6, 2010 9:14 AM
Updated at 5:50 p.m. ET

U.S. stocks suffered their worst one-day loss since February 2009 as worries about economic problems in Greece and Europe -- apparently combined with an incorrectly entered trade -- set off a major panic.

The Dow Jones industrials ($INDU) were down about 170 points at 2 p.m. ET when the bottom literally fell out of the market. The loss quickly widened to nearly 1,000 points, reaching 9,869.62 at about 2:40 p.m. And just as quickly as the panic began, the market rebounded.

See how the dollar is doing today
The loss was trimmed by more than half, but the blue chips still closed down 347.8 points, or 3.2%, to 10,520.

The Standard & Poor's 500 Index ($INX) fell 38 points, or 3.2%, to 1,128. The Nasdaq Composite Index ($COMPX) was down 83 points, or 3.4%, to 2,320.

Read More...
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Reunite wrote:
Alex Jones On RT: Greek Crisis Will Come to America

I was surprised that when I was in Tennessee, this RT television network was on the cable system down there. More reason that people don't have an excuse for not waking up.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:09 pm

When I saw this on msm last night I thought of the French revolution where the public went up to the palace gates etc.

The thing is when they threw a bomb or something at a building they did kill three people including a female who was four months pregnant.

One part of me thought well the people are doing some proactive against tptb, well the real ptb were probably sitting behind their rich, cushy doors still planning on how to create marshall law; but that is what I am getting at there are more people sitting behind closed doors than there are police etc. If they all came out and swarmed over the police they might just win, but then again if that happened what would the real ptb do, I am sure they have other stuff up their sleeve. We just have to keep on pushing back. The public are only going to put up with so much crap I hope, but I do feel sorry for the innocents they killed while doing it.

That's the thing there will be innocent people killed when this type of situation occurs.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:12 pm

puppybark

Love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE feed from GREECE   LIVE feed from GREECE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIVE feed from GREECE
Page 1 of 1