the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They Live in the Sky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

They Live in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: They Live in the Sky   They Live in the Sky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:31 am

This is an area I've been doing a bit of reading on lately and I stumbled upon this book which looks very interesting regarding the theory that aliens are invisible to us and in my opinion on a different plane of existence which they can briefly cross to become visible to our sight.

http://www.trevorjamesconstable.com/

I was intrigued by "they live in the sky" wrote in 1958.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: They Live in the Sky   They Live in the Sky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks so much Lightning!

This is right where I'm at this year with study, and most of what I saw on that site is stellar. The name rang a bell, which I must have read somewhere within all the Reich/Orgone sites info I've been sinking the grey matter into.

Regarding the book and your theory; this is another area I've also been looking into a lot this year whilst going over Billy Meier's material properly with a bit of age under the belt so to speak. I know a lot of people dismiss Billy's case, but I'm a believer as I have seen two disc's that disappeared and re-appeared in different locations for a couple of minutes. Back when I saw that which was about 12-13 years ago I was much younger and would have taken Billy's case as OMG UFO's!!! Now with the internet and the availability of information regarding Billy's case which I've been pouring over and this book you posted I have to say they both explain exactly what I saw regarding the reason you started this thread! sunny

Trevor's Etheric Rain Engineering site can be found here:

http://www.rainengineering.com/

joy
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: They Live in the Sky   They Live in the Sky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:36 am

This is my belief that they stay out of our visual spectrum. they are there just we need infrared to see them.

One night I was star gazing and thinking about Ufo's. I kept thinking, just give me a sign, to confirm my beliefs.

Well all of a sudden, directly where I was staring they gave me a glimpse. It looked like number six in his photos. It was hard to describe, but it was big . It was an orb like thing, no flashing lights like an airplane. I was thankful for this glimpse and have not asked since, because they gave me my confirmation.

I believe they can power up and stay invisible if wanted.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: They Live in the Sky   They Live in the Sky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Everytime I have asked for a glimpse I get nada, nothing, not a darn thing. poop
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: They Live in the Sky   They Live in the Sky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:17 pm

I don't think I've ever asked. I have seen ligth anomolies in the sky but I still have no idea what they where. Yes mic you were lucky to get confirmation. I know there is something up there because I'm always drawn to keep a eye open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Live in the Sky   They Live in the Sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Live in the Sky
Page 1 of 1