the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?

Go down 
+6
Anchor
Biggles
sky otter
Somamech
Gabriel
micjer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:18 pm

To Anchor

What wonderful thoughts and great conviction by you. Very well said, and if it does not happen that in and of itself is the opposite conviction of our thoughts as a group. And "IF" that happens then we know that the leak is by the will of the Most High and so the outcome will benefit us regardless of the outcome as told by the mainstream media.

Your thoughts of completion about this is enough by your self to insure it's accomplishment unless there is something that we do not know??

But nevertheless Anchor, your thoughts are recorded and are accepted as council by the Most High as I see it.

That is why I will agree with the attempt to close the leak, because I do not know the will of God in this matter, but I will work as I am so led by your great suggestions.

What great faith you have showed, and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:59 am

Gabriel wrote:
Your thoughts of completion about this is enough by your self to insure it's accomplishment unless there is something that we do not know??

No I dont think there is anything, and in this I have nothing to hide.

I dont think that this is a one-person-can-fix-it deal. I am intuiting the nature of a test in this scenario - a challenge to the awakening (mostly internet connected) humanity who perceive the need to act in this situation. We should all really try and pass this one.

Though as Sky has said, global action is evident. There are groups around the world moving with this flow and I do feel rather confident that a positive difference will be made.

eg: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/gulf-oil-platform-exlosion-and-spill-t369-30.htm#5968

John..

--

-O- Closing
-=- Closed
--- Sealed .... for the highest and best good of all, make it so.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:27 am

Their solutions are ridiculous, domes, fire, drilling another hole to "relieve pressure"? Wow. Good on you guys for the focused project. I'm in. Seal the earth, not the pipe.

Anyone see this? (from Sorcha Faal sooooo.....ya know.....disclaimer)

US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States.

Most important to understand about this latest attack by North Korea against its South Korean enemy is that under the existing “laws of war” it was a permissible action as they remain in a state of war against each other due to South Korea’s refusal to sign the 1953 Armistice ending the Korean War.

To the attack itself, these reports continue, the North Korean “cargo vessel” Dai Hong Dan believed to be staffed by 17th Sniper Corps “suicide” troops left Cuba’s Empresa Terminales Mambisas de La Habana (Port of Havana) on April 18th whereupon it “severely deviated” from its intended course for Venezuela’s Puerto Cabello bringing it to within 209 kilometers (130 miles) of the Deepwater Horizon oil platform which was located 80 kilometers (50 miles) off the coast of the US State of Louisiana where it launched an SSC Sang-o Class Mini Submarine (Yugo class) estimated to have an operational range of 321 kilometers (200 miles).

On the night of April 20th the North Korean Mini Submarine manned by these “suicidal” 17th Sniper Corps soldiers attacked the Deepwater Horizon with what are believed to be 2 incendiary torpedoes causing a massive explosion and resulting in 11 workers on this giant oil rig being killed outright. Barely 48 hours later, on April 22nd , this North Korean Mini Submarine committed its final atrocity by exploding itself directly beneath the Deepwater Horizon causing this $1 Billion oil rig to sink beneath the seas and marking 2010’s celebration of Earth Day with one of the largest environmental catastrophes our World has ever seen
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:20 am

scratch

Duke
if that is true about the sub..then "they" are trying to do the nuclear war theme on this planet
and it ain't gonna happen
good on obama for keeping the fear level out of it on that end
and from Sorcha Faal..yep big disclaimer needed

i totally agree with AJ on this..it is a test
it is our call to join together
with one goal
to practice flexing our mental (?) muscle

Gabe
i understand where you are coming from..and your questioning is a good thing
but if you or others are going to participate
it has to be with complete knowing that yes we can do it

the crust in the gulf of mexico is closed
the critters are protected
the oil dispersed
it is done with the highest good to all
thank you

group-hug
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:22 am

I hope you are right Sky and we are the directors as opposed to the actors, but there may be other factors in play as well. That was my point. After all I did join in with whatever energy I may have for this cause.

As they say time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:57 am

Brilliant thoughts all round :)

As I believe what we search is a suppressed science to some degree. I wonder how many people it would take for telekinesis to close this oil well gone wrong ?

I'm not in the realm of seeing this power quite first hand. But in saying so..what if people all used the suppressed science of thought on this matter?

I say that as we may understand that there is whole lot more to being here...but that hole of oil doom needs some turbo charging, great time for teaching me thinks ;)

Last edited by Somamech on Wed May 05, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought has a Tea at the end of it Journey Soma ;))
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Fantastic pictures mic, great job my friend.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:32 am

Revelation 16-3

Quote :
The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.

Doesn't there seem to be something prophetic about this disaster? Somehow destiny is involved.

Mother earth is retaliating and trying shed itself of the fleas on its back.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:25 am

It does seem to be almost prophetic mic. The great destruction that could come from this is off the charts.

Very good insights mic, my money is on Mother Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?   Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was Halliburton involved with the Gulf Oil spill?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3