the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Empty
PostSubject: MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 am

This is an update of information from the Hoagland web site Enterprise mission. Hoagland goes into a lot of detailed thoughts about the secret space program and a war currently going on right now between the governments of the world, Russia, China, and the US, against the secret space program Nazi types.

This is a fascinating subject to me anyway, and of course I have no way to judge the truth of it all, except the case Hoagland makes is rather compelling as to the way he puts the current news stories together with his theories of this secret war going on by the secret space program.

On his site, he shows some photos of many parts of the world from space photos and shows a lot of action going on lately to do with Australia, and how the info is connected with the secret war.

Here is the link.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message3.htm

If interested, scroll down toward the bottom of the page until you see the space pictures of Australia and the mysterious rings that are appearing all over the world since late 1999.

His story makes a lot of sense. Be prepared because this is a very long and detailed analysis of this subject.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 am

Thoughts? I just read it but heck i love your help mate !

Looking now and will no doubt post again in the next week LOL
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:42 am

This pic was on Hoagland's site. Special camera. If these are all ufo's ... holy cow!

MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Sunufo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:15 am

Hey mic, Hoagland said this picture was released after the news came out a while back about the UFOs being seen coming out of the sun as a portal.

Hoagland speculates that the release of the picture might be tampered with???? But he is not sure because he has not done the photo analysis yet. But what he is saying is that the objects you see here "could" be added by a computer program to help cloud the issue, but there again he is not sure at this point. The photo could be real too???

It could be misinformation photos to make us doubt the first ones we saw, that were real.

The snake is at his old games again....LOL

The crap keeps getting deeper....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORE AUSTRALIA NEWS CONNECTED TO THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM
Page 1 of 1