AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Empty
PostSubject: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:39 pm

According to the Sirians to Patricia Cori, the secret space program is right on schedule for the elite. According to the book published in 2000, The Cosmos of Soul which is the best book I have ever read on solid information from a channel, in my opinion. The government started before the year 2000 building bases on the back side of the Earth Moon, they call Luna and the elite are building dome structures just like the one in Arizona, where the government has been learning about living under domes for this very purpose of Luna bases for the elite, not for you and me.

They have found water in abundance inside the surface of Luna and are drilling for it's use in their domes. The Sirians talk about Richard Hoagland and the great work he has done uncovering these black ops as well as his Mars information and they refer to Hoagland as an adept.

The secret space program has learned much of its information from an agreement between the U.S. government and the grays for technology exchange. The grays take humans and experiment on them, and the government gets technology in return.

The U.S. government has mastered the knowledge of "spinning disk" technology which allows the government to carry very heavy payloads into space, because everything inside of the spacecraft becomes anti-gravity, so that hurdle has been mastered. This allows the government to take heavy payloads into space at night to the Moon for construction purposes as we never see them, and if we do, we think it is extraterrestrials. The government loves the UFO reports as it gives them great cover for their plans on the Moon.

They are also carrying live animals with them to the domed bases to be experimented on and used for food as well.

Their plan is to go to the Moon during the Earth changes of the coming years and ride out the destruction and when it's over they come back to start all over again. A process going on for thousands of years. Any humans left they will rule over as the slave masters.

The alien that survived the Roswell crash in 47 became a consultant for the U.S. military for many years after that event. There is great mineral wealth on the Moon for military purposes and the elite plan on mining it and have been for some time already.

The elite are also planning to go to Mars and eliminate as much of the evidence from the cydonia region as possible from Mars. And remember this was written back in 2000, they have probably removed much of it already.

The Sirians speak also about Gene Roddenberry and his great work of the Star Trek series as helping to open the eyes of humanity to the possibility of space travel and other beings, and helping to pave the way for the contacts of today through channeling information.

The elites plan for the Moon is to be completed by the year 2010 according to the Sirians.

Now for the good news.

The Sirians say that the wheel of Karma is the weakness of the elites plans this time around as they will be slammed into the "grey void" after our sun and solar system goes through the astral chord of the black hole that will transfer us into the 4th Density. The grey void is a place they describe as like a heavy fog but the fog is thick and grey, and it is hard to see anything there at all but grey colorless space.

And the strange thing is, I personally believe every word of it.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: linking the matrix   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Nice post, I hope here are some links to support you, Gabriel:

"The rocks that were collected from the moon have been studied extensively for their mineral composition. Examination of "moon soil" samples (called regolith) have revealed some strikingly similarities to earth's geology. Rocks made of basalt from volcanic eruptions and minerals, such as plagioclase feldspar and olivine, are exactly the kinds of rocks we find here on earth."
> http://www.extremescience.com/moon.htm

"Preliminary data from the Lunar CRater Observation and Sensing Satellite, or LCROSS, indicates that the mission successfully uncovered water during the Oct. 9, 2009 impacts into the permanently shadowed region of Cabeus cater near the moon’s south pole"
> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LCROSS/main/prelim_water_results.html

"The Germans landed on the Moon as early as probably 1942, utilizing their larger exoatmospheric rocket saucers of the Miethe and Schriever type"
> http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/moonger.html

"Von Braun's defenders cite his arrest as proof of his differences with the Nazi Party and his distance from the use of slave labor. Von Braun's relationship to the Nazi Party is complex; although he was not an ardent Nazi, he did hold rank as an SS officer."
> http://history.msfc.nasa.gov/vonbraun/excerpts.html

"George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany."
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Conclusion>
Moon's minerals are the same as earth, and according to NASA, the moon has water on it. (Nazi) Germany supposedly had a moon base, and NASA and the Bushes have Nazi links.

I'm sure you will finds gaps between the links, but I"m sure everyone can fill them in?
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Thank you ryuken, for the information. You do a great job providing links and providing your perspective to these issues. Well done.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:42 pm

thankyoub Gabriel, you are too kind...

To be honest, I was just looking at your post, and tried to share the info I find so that we can have an open discussion and gain some insight into the real truth, by openly engaging the facts.

The fact that NASA talk about water on the moon, and the moon seems to have similar minerals as the earth does, tells me something.

Also, if Nazi's have a moon base up there, it would make sense that Von Braun was involved. This would explain why he was a key player in NASA.

I know Sirius was/is very important to Egyptian and Masons, and probably other groups. S far as I understand, Sirius is the Masonic Christ, the Sun is the Father, and the Moon the Mother.

This is just 'speculation' but based on what I have studied and learnt, in this broad and infinitely interesting subject.

Hopefully if the 4th density exists, and I have a feeling it does, a greater majority of 'YWYH group soul complex' can ascend to it once we are all enlightened to the highest levels that is possible...
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Sorry Ryuken hon, but biggsy' brain is scratchin what does YWYH mean, I bet it is staring me in the face and I cannot see it. scratch

Big hugs for ya sweetie. xo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:36 pm

I think he meant YHWH as in YaHWeH
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:58 pm

ryuken wrote:
thankyoub Gabriel, you are too kind...

To be honest, I was just looking at your post, and tried to share the info I find so that we can have an open discussion and gain some insight into the real truth, by openly engaging the facts.

The fact that NASA talk about water on the moon, and the moon seems to have similar minerals as the earth does, tells me something.

Also, if Nazi's have a moon base up there, it would make sense that Von Braun was involved. This would explain why he was a key player in NASA.

I know Sirius was/is very important to Egyptian and Masons, and probably other groups. S far as I understand, Sirius is the Masonic Christ, the Sun is the Father, and the Moon the Mother.

This is just 'speculation' but based on what I have studied and learnt, in this broad and infinitely interesting subject.

Hopefully if the 4th density exists, and I have a feeling it does, a greater majority of 'YWYH group soul complex' can ascend to it once we are all enlightened to the highest levels that is possible...

Sirius may well be the masons Christ as you say, but on the other hand the ignorance and or the illusion of the Sirians being a deity for an obviously Service to self group such as the Masons who in my opinion is not enlightened is no impediment to me personally believing
that these Sirian words of Channel are right as far as my Spirit is concerned.

Because the Masons look to Sirians as a deity shows their lack of knowledge in the Law Of One as I see it, so I will not allow the Masons ignorance to possibly rob me of the pleasure of learning something new because they are obviously wrong in their beliefs.

Channeled info is very tricky indeed for one that may not be thoroughly grounded in the knowledge of self, but if one does not fear the chance of being wrong, then that one will most likely figure it our before any damage can be done personally. The knowledge of who we are personally, and where we are going is most valuable to a seeker along the trail of discovery bacx to source/God.

The key to all this is of course, that all beings are spiraling upward, even evil beings, and all will come up the spiral of light to the truth in the end.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:55 am

Nasa is a front for "Overt Propaganda", always has been according to the US Navy ;)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 am

Yes you are so right Soma Never A Straight Answer. Is what the initials stand for
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:15 am

Sorry Gabes, I would post the link to the US Navy doc but I thought everyone here most likley read it. :)

Well this all what some dude on the web says... but hey.

Lats year whilst having some beers, I by no, "chance" met a CEO from a defence contractor. When I asked him about the US Navy in Australia he said that US Navy presence is growing, and that they are in and out of here ALL THE TIME (the term 'here' meaning OZ) increasingly.

I was left with the impression that it was quite normal, but on the increase ;)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:28 am

Secret launch areas.. OZ is one and has been for a long time I believe.

The pic I posted in another area here I beleive to be 100% geniuine, but I'm still waiting for someone to finish there holiday so I can ask more questions.

One question I have:

Why? When this researcher talks "off the record" he is stating they are Mill but on the record he is talking Aliens?

This guy could have many reasons for talking off the record, and I do understand that considering he lives in Alice Springs and he may not want to rock the boat too much if you know what I mean. But off the record he confirmed that the pic I posted elsewhere here is 100% real.

Thats why I believe that pic is as real as my Grapefruit in the bowl beside me, and why I also believe a part of the secret space program is operated in Australia ;)
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Sorry Biggles, Reunite is right on what I meant. The late nights are getting to me it's 01h25am here already, the Matrix is keeping me busy...

Gabriel, I totally agree that the masons are ignorant, but their 'secret knowledge' (has a lot of value) purposely misleads masons. As I understand it, Albert Pike has admitted to how the truth is basically told, with a bit of disinformation, but as a mason moves up the ranks the disinformation is lessened.

for example, if it is true that Obama is a 32' Freemason from Princeton (I reference Leo Zagami here), he my know the 'truth' but his masters, I'm sure, have know a 'purer truth'. But if this is true, I wonder if the Pope cares about Obama's kids' future, as much as he does his own, i.e. Obama may believe he is changing the future for the better of his kids, but does the Pope believe the same thing?

Channeled information is definitely tricky, but it has a lot of value too, and its value goes up the more primary that data is. The same can be said for (reptile) aliens and UFOs. Channeling, I believe, is an ability humans have once we use more than a small percentage of our brains. Did you know John Dee (Francis Bacon's predecessor) channeled 'angels' and influenced Freemasonry (I believe the angels/demons/aliens that John Dee channeled supposedly help him invent the nautical instruments that early sailors used to navigate the seas.)?
> http://prorege-forum.com/board_entry.php?id=2163&page=0&order=time&category=all&PHPSESSID=e1b11

I think our truths are all unique and personal to each individual, and together make up what is 'YHWH/YAHWEH', but as I'm sure you agree there is a 'higher' source than YHWH (Hidden_Hand states that the group soul complex of Venus/Lucifer is more 'powerful' than that of Earth/YHWH), and there must be infinite higher sources making up the Law of One (which is the spiral concept you are talking about - I think?). Unfortunately YHWH/YAHWEH is not as 'powerful' as it could be, due to most humans being so mislead and taking the planet and our existence for granted (where secularity is favoured over spirituality).

Facts are when we categorize our truth(s), and some facts are deemed 'uncharacterizable' by many, the perfect examples I think are crop circles, dimensional/time travel, alien contact since early times, etc. Again I refer to the 'myth' of humans using 10% of our cognitive abilities.
> http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percent.asp

I think with the secret space program, NASA just provides the distraction, while the high tech projects take place in Australia (and other places), as suggested by Somamech and others.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Shuffle

I can't wait for the weekend, to have more indepth communications!

Bed Time...

Sleep

p.s.
> http://www.dreamlandresort.com/black_projects/aircraft.htm
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(aircraft)
> http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/101926
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 pm

lol! , one last post...

what do you guys think of this?

> https://www.facebook.com/pages/God/10141208299 EX
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Only 3 million fans? What's going on...lol
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:59 pm

I agree with reuniteR, only 3 million? I think a few may have forgot to sign in...LOL
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 pm

lol!

oopsb
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:10 pm

I'm looking at the God photos:

"You think Islam worships the same God you do? Check out this page and all their crazy conspiracy theories"
> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30395848&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=10141208299&id=1569592004
>> https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=feed&story_fbid=282259036615&gid=258786421615

I think it's kind of narrow minded...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:45 pm

I went and read several comments from the God page. I saw a Coca-Cola ad with language on it I can not read. A lot of the comments are the kind of energy I will not even engage. It is sad to see the division of this polar 3 D in action.

The change to 4th D can't happen soon enough for me.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:36 am

I know what you mean... and iagree ...

It just emphasizes what Hidden_Hand was talking about, to me!

Unfortunately we can provide information to those people, but I'm sure you will agree that such information will be laughed at?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:41 am

Yes ryuken I think we would be laughed at like you say...and that is the sad part.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 am

I'm not sure what everyones take are on the Triangles ;)

My take on these images, and triangles in general is that the Traingle craft are the High Tech side of the space program, remember no-one really knows what is being sent up in rockets all over the world ;)

I also believe that the lights which form a traingular pattern on the Anti-Gravity ships built by humans is purely there for the purpose to blend in with the scenery, as most conventional air-craft light patterns can appear triangular. So by placing the lights in a triangluar configuration, the effect of such light placement would appear to a large amount of people that are not looking up to the skys for anything un-usual as just a plain old air-craft.

Belgian Traingle:

THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Belg8910

Triangle Photographed in Australia in the late 2000's:

THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Ufo1lg10

Last edited by Somamech on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 am

Those are good photos Soma and I too think that the triangles are man made. The craft that the elitist use to go to the moon and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:53 am

Sorry gabes I was editing out some spelling and trying to make a bit more sense with my post whilst you posted LOL

When I saw a triangle in 2008, the belgian triangle picture represents exactly what I saw. It also formed my theory that the lights are only there to blend in as I went outside for one last look in the night sky quite late and looked up and thought it was an air-craft at first.. till I noticed it made no sound, was flying way way too low and it was hardly moving. I must say even though that technology is hidden from the general public and I don't agree with that fact one bit. Its nice to know that all these brilliant scientists over the years who have been suppressed or whatever were right :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 pm

That belgian triangle ufo pic is awesome!

Soma what are your theories on the cigar shaped ufo's?
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: I hope these help...?!   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM   THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next