the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."

Go down 
+3
sky otter
micjer
raulduke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Empty
PostSubject: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:19 am

(1:09) "It was so so intense and I was seeing the sky changing colors...."

I normally don't jump to haarp conclusions, especially with an earthquake in the ring of fire, but "the sky changing colors" in the mid southern hemisphere? Yikes. scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:09 am

That does seem odd doesn't it. I have no idea why the US would do this. Chile is part of NAFTA already and are not a threat to the US.

Now if this was in Venezuala.....
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:12 am

strapped down

is the u.s the only one with the capacity to do it... questionb

and what if this woman sees colors all the time... questionb

and this was like the earths aura changing... questionb

and why do i keep get more questions than answers every time i read a post... Banging Head

maybe i need to go back to sleep.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:47 am

I think the US troops is the key to answer this question.

Earthquakes do happen all the time, but follow the troops after a quake may be the key to know if they are Natural or induced by technology.

Just a thought?

I'm glad not so many peeps many died!, even though it destroyed a lot of infrastructure for the people in the areas effected sadly :(

Having said the above which is sad...*People and their Spirit* can do amazing things even when a fucking bank is involved in rebuilding sunny

I would prefer to remove the bank part in the equation whilst they make money for nothing, but lives are important :)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 am

flower

well soma..follow the troops after is good..but i saw the obama blurp about aid and thought it curious how he ended it
with.
if the chiliean gov asks for it...

my first thougtht was..i don't know enough about relations of these two ..need more info/something to look into

flower
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 am

sky otter wrote:
strapped down
is the u.s the only one with the capacity to do it... questionb

Negative. There are other high frequency active auroral "research projects" around the world, just a few of the known ones here.

Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Image5

As far as the "why", I haven't a clue but I certainly have never seen the night sky (or day for that matter) "changing colors" here in the mid notheren hemisphere. I do really wish I could ask Cecilia Lagos a few questions though.

Hmm, maybe the haarp guys are just testing out what they can do. The way I understand haarp to work (in this hypothetical quake stimulation situation) it doesn't sound like the energy waves rebounding from the atmosphere would be terribly accurate. I dunno
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 am

Raul from my limited understanding regarding HAARP is that its sorta everywhere.

I was participating on thread on ATS last year regarding Haarp and learnt enough to ask the right questions to a CEO of a defence logistics contractor here in oz and he confirmed that Over the Horizon Radar has "Other" uses. I was over the moon to hear that along with his blatant admittance that the US Navy are increasingly in and out of oz. ([EDIT] US NAVY and OZ give me more to search regarding my theory of a portion of the secret space program operating in OZ)

Sad part of this is that I was damn drunk by the end of the night , and very excited that I recieved damn well 100% reliable info on the radar networks having other uses, that the guys behind the bar obvioulsy told this person on a latter date, he now gives me dirty looks when I walk in! (confirmation..thanks, but sad I shoulda kept my trap shut and got more info...live and learn hey! )

The whole purpose of the thread I mention was to do with the use of all these antennas around the world to prevent a pole reversal, amongst many other evil shit things, but preventing collapse was one use and a good one!

EISCAT as far I know do not allow archiving of their site, as the thread starter was looking for someone to help out on that area as they did read a doc regarding the very issue on Eiscat's site years ago but did not save it. Damn
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:58 am

Somamech wrote:
Raul from my limited understanding regarding HAARP is that its sorta everywhere.

Same here, or at least the energy can reach anywhere and everywhere.

Somamech wrote:

The whole purpose of the thread I mention was to do with the use of all these antennas around the world to prevent a pole reversal, amongst many other evil shit things, but preventing collapse was one use and a good one!

Never heard that before Soma, interesting. So what was the consensus, the haarp guys are biding time holding pole shift back, or they're good guys, or what?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:50 am

Too bad they wouldn't just use it for the betterment of this world.

Dr Judy Wood says they used scalar tech to bring down the WTC on 9-11.

Dr Brooks Agnew says they can use Haarp to deflect hurricanes. So did they intentionally hit New Orleans with Katrina? Why didn't they deflect it away then?

Dr Evil at work.

Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Drevil
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:17 pm

A bit of observation about the sky changing color. I and my brother were storm chasers in Oklahoma for many years, we chased Tornados and thunder storms for the thrill of it. We saw many times the sky change colors to a very scary green during a bad storm. it was of course caused by electric magnetics of the power of the storm reacting with the normal electrics of the not storming area.

The sky changing colors is for sure an example of an electric change in the local atmosphere, and HAARP could do this just as mother nature can.

Great thread of expanding consciousness and observational witness.

And I love the picture of Dr. Evil at work...LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Strange object spotted in Chilean skies caught on tape

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 pm

That is very odd. Like a giant smoke ring.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 am

it's that same vortex shape as in the rings over
australia and the dolphins under water ....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 am

Yes it is sister, good observation indeed. Very strange things in the sky these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."   Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chile Earthquake: "I was seeing the sky changing colors."
Page 1 of 1