the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago Empty
PostSubject: FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago   FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 am

Hello everyone...
I have not been around for a while im sorry

I wanted to let you know whats out there you should check this out
I am not 100% sure this is real or not you be the judge

I found the info here http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11090

and it leads to here http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2009/02/11/inside-source-reveals-fema-dhs-prepairing-for-mass-graves-and-martial-law-near-chicago/

please listen to the audio posted

its already been posted on youtube

also book mark this web site http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/?area=&lang=eng live updates from around the world.. book mark it
on the other side of the world bird flu is HOT now... if you remember a long time ago they wanted everyone to get the flu shot...
it was on TV on the radio it was in ads get your flu shot

if you are a truther you know what I am talking about all this flu stuff...

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

By: D. H. Williams @ 10:41 PM - EST

An Indiana county municipal official in the vicinity of Chicago reveals the contents of his meetings with FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. The initial requests seem reasonable enough when FEMA asks the county officials to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan to deal with flooding, fires, high winds and tornadoes.

But as the required meetings and calls with FEMA and DHS continue over a two year period their request become more unusual, raising suspicions of county officials

Listen to the audio: (go to the link page for the audio)

“We want to know every important thing in this county. We want to know where police departments are. Where weapons are stored. Hazardous material. Where can we land a helicopter. Where are the airports. How big a plane can you land at the airport. Where are all the bridges. Where are all the power stations. Where are all the generating stations.Where are all the substations. They literally wanted to know where everything was. I’m sitting there thinking man if there was ever martial law. This kind of information is exactly the kind of stuff they are going to want. We’re just laying it all out for them right there.”

During the legally mandated meetings held with FEMA and DHS different disaster scenarios were reveled to county officials:

* In late December 2008 municipal officials were invited to Indianapolis for a briefing on the state of Indiana. There were told if industry were to collapse for example GM going bankrupt resulting in mass unemployment a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.
* Every county in the nation would be required to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan.
* The county should prepare a plan to vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours and practice the plan several times.
* FEMA inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere.
* The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.
* The county was asked to make plans for “hardening” of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.
* The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.

This ain't a joke folks! - Can some one verify this??
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago   FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:36 am

I was just on that site and found this
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_read.php?cid=20490&lang=eng

this one is new Feb 13 09

RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_read.php?cid=20490&lang=eng

Hundreds of local residents remained without power Thursday after strong storms and a small tornado roared through Delaware County on Wednesday. The National Weather Service confirmed the storm that ripped roofs off a barn and house and knocked down trees along Delaware County Road 550-S on Wednesday afternoon was an F1 tornado, with winds of 100 miles per hour and leaving damage over a stretch of two-tenths of a mile near Prairie Creek Reservoir. "That was the only place we confirmed a tornado," said NWS meteorologist Jason Logan. Tornadoes in Indiana have been recorded every month of the year, said William Gosnell, director of Delaware County Emergency Management Agency, although most of the storms generally hit between March and June. Warm, moist air combined with a cold front to produce strong storms that rushed through central Indiana, downing power lines and cutting powers to thousands of people. Two semis also blew off Interstate 69 in Delaware and Grant counties, although there were not injuries. Indiana Michigan Power had nearly 21,000 customers in South Bend, Fort Wayne, Muncie and other service areas out of power during the peak of the storm Wednesday night. By Thursday evening, about 1,370 customers in the Muncie area had no power, along with 140 in the Hartford City area, and 48 in and near Winchester. All service is expected to be restored by 6 p.m. today. Dozens of downed power lines were reported Wednesday night. A traffic signal also was knocked down at Wysor and Madison streets. Muncie firefighters made as many as storm-related 50 calls between 5 p.m. Wednesday to 5 a.m. Thursday. "We ran every spare piece of equipment and utility trucks," said Battalion Chief James Clevenger Jr., along with using two-man crews on downed line runs. A portion of Mound Street in the Old West End neighborhood also had to be shut down until power lines were removed. Wind gusts averaged 60 miles an hour or more throughout central Indiana, and gusts in Muncie were recorded as high as 53 mph. Delaware, Jay and Blackford counties remained under a flood warning Thursday although White River had crested at about 8.7 feet Thursday and began to recede by evening.)

I found a news link

Small tornado confirmed; hundreds still without power
http://www.thestarpress.com/article/20090213/NEWS01/902130318

MUNCIE -- Hundreds of local residents remained without power Thursday after strong storms and a small tornado roared through Delaware County on Wednesday.
The National Weather Service confirmed the storm that ripped roofs off a barn and house and knocked down trees along Delaware County Road 550-S on Wednesday afternoon was an F1 tornado, with winds of 100 miles per hour and leaving damage over a stretch of two-tenths of a mile near Prairie Creek Reservoir.

"That was the only place we confirmed a tornado," said NWS meteorologist Jason Logan.

Tornadoes in Indiana have been recorded every month of the year, said William Gosnell, director of Delaware County Emergency Management Agency, although most of the storms generally hit between March and June.

Warm, moist air combined with a cold front to produce strong storms that rushed through central Indiana, downing power lines and cutting powers to thousands of people. Two semis also blew off Interstate 69 in Delaware and Grant counties, although there were not injuries.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago   FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:54 am

Hi DD. Glad you're back.
Here is something else I just saw from Capt. May confirming your post. His health was struck down because of all the information he has posted for years.

Chicago False Flag? (Fri. 13th)
In my weekend column I will analyze the urgent information I've just received about a possible false flag attack against Chicago.

After listening to the forwarded audio link I found no reason to reject the identification of the speaker as an inside source. As for the information of disaster preparations, it is consistent with specific inside information I have received since April/May 2006.

For the moment, I hope that concerned patriots will review these brief remarks that I just sent my publishers. Please circulate this information, especially to the Chicago area and its first responders. With further networking we shall assimilate and circulate the information that the mainstream media is quite willing to withhold or distort.

Captain Eric H. May
Military-Political Editor
The Lone Star Iconoclast

Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 11:05 PM

An alarming, though still unconfirmed, report about Chicago reached me today, according to which Homeland Security and FEMA are now preparing for disaster/martial law -- http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2009/02/11/inside-source-reveals-fema-dhs-prepairing-for-mass-graves-and-martial-law-near-chicago/

This dovetails with the December article by Major Fox, which you published, "Chicago Cops Dodge Blagojevich/Sears Tower Investigation" -- http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/may.htm

I would like to write an update of the Chicago situation for my next article, and refer it to Major Fox's article. Unfortunately, I find that the first link in that article (my initial alert) is no longer operative. Could you update the link? The same alert was published in many places, and this one would do just as well -- http://www.mail-archive.com/political-research@yahoogroups.com/msg03762.html

I hope that this isn't too much trouble.
Your servant, Captain May
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/Texas-City-Nuclear-Inquest/message/463
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Dean Plejaren

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago   FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey welcome back DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago   FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago
Page 1 of 1