the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY

Go down 
+5
ryuken
stal
day
Reunite
Gabriel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Empty
PostSubject: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:51 am

I just got a second book by Patricia Cori called The Cosmos of Soul. This book is the best information I have read yet about what is happening here on good ole Earth. These Sirians issue a strong warning about the internet.

They claim that the governments use sound technology that is not perceptive to the human conscious mind, or ear, but the subconscious hears it and the signal being used is for energy control.

They say this is a big deal right now, being used all over the net and that this sound technology will cause your lower chakras to overwhelm your higher ones and will keep you in the lizard brain aspect of our lower selves.

They also claim that there is something called "autonet" that either is being now used or will be soon and that system is a big time "net" for the government and their control over us.

They also say "beware" at all the information the government gets from us every time we use the computer and they are preparing lists of all the light workers and the ones waking up. Well everyone on this forum knew this part already.

but the sound tech is the most dangerous according to them. To fight it off, they say to place a light shield around you consciously every time you log on and that just your "knowing" of this information and bringing it to your conscious mind and shielding will help you a great deal in protection from the sound cage they are trying to use on us.

Please if you can afford this book get it, it is wonderful. I have only read three chapters so far and I have learned much already.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Gabe do you know if this some how relates to ringing in the ears? A common symptom experienced by those amongst the truth seeking forums.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:17 pm

Thanks Gabe .. I had intuited that about the internet earlier and was moving away from forums and the internet.

Its true, imho what you shared from the book and Im glad you posted that on here.

excellent post sunny
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:53 am

Reunite wrote:
Gabe do you know if this some how relates to ringing in the ears? A common symptom experienced by those amongst the truth seeking forums.

r, as far as i know, the ear ringing is a result of your field being interacted/interfered with, although that could be from any number of things, RVs, entities moving in your vicinity or trying to get your attention, AI probes, etc etc etc...
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks stal
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: thanks for the interesting information!   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Here are link to help:

> http://2012rising.com/article/the-starseed-dialogues-patricia-cori EX
> http://www.sirianrevelations.net/
* did you sign the petition on this page?
> http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/protest-ringling-brothers-abuse-of-baby-elephants

"Shining as the brightest star in our heavens, the Egyptians based their entire calendar on the movement of this sacred star. It was already indicated that he Great Pyramid was built to synchronize with Sirius so that the star would shine through the hole to the Queen's Chamber at a precise moment. Esoteric writings indicate that the light shining through the shaft was meant to impart the starlight of Sirius to an initiate during a ritual. If Egypt was so fascinated with Sirius, it stands to reason that the ancient civilization of Mars had a similar reverence for the star. In fact, the geometric shapes on the planet Mars have been said to be built in tribute to Sirius.

According to one legend, the face on Mars was in honor of the god or solar logos known as Sukon. The Sirians settled Mars through his permission. He has also been identified as Set or Seth. The reason the Sirians settled Mars was because it was at that time in the cradle orbit of life. Taking 720 days to get around the sun would have resulted in the most preferable weather that was conducive to civilization at that particular time period.

In The Montauk Project, it was the Sirians who provided the Montauk chair used for the time experiments. It was a Mr. X who had approached me and told me that he had been involved in negotiations to obtain the chair. This man also told me of Crowley's ability to manipulate time and was the first to suggest that the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project were both resulting effects of Crowley's magick."
> http://www.greylodge.org/occultreview/glor_001/unclealsirians.htm

Last edited by ryuken on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : related infomation found)
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:29 am

Turn off your computers speakers. (That is if you really believe this is a problem, and not just a fear stunt).

A..
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:13 am

Quote :
This man also told me of Crowley's ability to manipulate time and was the first to suggest that the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project were both resulting effects of Crowley's magick."

BELIEVING that "as per EDGAR CAYCE" (para-phrasing a little)...... "ALL OF LIFE" ... "has it's INFLUENCES".... AND ALSO..... NOT ONE SINGLE ASPECT or INFLUENCE of "this thing called life" (Numerology, Astrology, ruins, etc. etc.)... HAS THE ABILITY TO "surpass" "THE WILL"!!!

(I.E. I believe "OUR WILL" is GOD'S GIFT to us ALL so that WE MAY USE/FOLLOW such to OUR "HEART'S CONTENT" so as to NEVER let some "other" "lesser" IDEAS/IDEALS of "who we are and what we CAN or CAN NOT DO"... ever realistically EFFECT US... so LONG as "WE KNOW".. that "WE" (as individuals and as a collective WORLD WIDE SOCIETY)... CAN ALWAYS HAVE, BE, AND DO... WHAT EXCITES US THE MOST.... so long as we "assist others and ourselves" ALONG IN THE PROCESS!!!!(I .E YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE)!!!!!!!

wave[u]
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Reunite wrote:

ReuniteR,

I was taught a few years back that the ringing in the ears is the frequency you are on with the God/source of life. I never had ringing in my ears until after my first encounter with the Spirit being Y'shua messiah back in 79, it was shortly after that that i started having ringing in my ears.

I went to prayer and meditation about it and got the answer that brought peace to me about it.

Sorry it took me so long to answer ReuniteR, sometimes I get distracted for awhile.

Since I found out about the ringing I would hate to be without it now, as I have found ways to use it in discernment. So Stal was right in the above post about this being a field effect phenomenon as it is God affecting the field within us.

Nice answer stal and very good insights.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Reunite wrote:

I wondered the same thing. No clue what it's about, but I seem to always have a constant frequency ring in my ears, no pulse. It doesn't seem to interfere with my hearing whatsoever and it's not even annoying really, I even forget it's there sometimes. Another wierd thing is that the tone gets louder if I slide my jaw forward. scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:12 am

sunny

i think this ties in with the post where i was asking about the harrp vibe affecting us...seems to me to be the same thing
the ringing in the ears as a signal that something is going on..

hippie suggested using orgonite

and i found this site..info on how to do this in in video's
also wrapping crystals with copper wire is supposed to run interference for the body

http://www.orgoniteinfo.com/

Orgonite: A proven effective solution.

prokaryotic cellsThis is a purely informational site about orgonite, a simple compound anyone can create in their backyard with fairly inexpensive, widely-available materials which balances ambient energy by turning the negative energy into positive energy, with many easily-confirmed effects. Orgonite does this continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without electricity.
Quick Facts About Orgonite:
•Simple. Easy to make. Works continuously.
•Turns negative energy into positive energy.
•Purifies the atmosphere, detoxifies water, ends drought.
•Helps plants grow better, repel pests & require less water.
•Mitigates harmful effects of EMF radiation.
•Disarms and repels predatory forms of life.
•Inspires a pleasant demeanor and balanced, happier moods.
•Frequently remedies insomnia and chronic nightmares.
•Helps awaken your innate psychic senses.
What Else You Should Know
industrial tissueThere are those of us involved with this "gifting movement" who believe that the proliferation of electromagnetic pollution, cellphone towers and chemtrails are not an accident, but are intentional acts of malfeasance by the parties who seek to benefit or profit from inflicting illnesses upon the populace. We don't ask that you believe us, or subscribe to our beliefs. What we do ask is that you help combat the pollution that is wreaking so much harm throughout our communities around the world. We ask you to contribute to the health and well-being of your friends, family and neighbors by following the simple steps outlined on this site, regardless of whether you agree with our personal opinions and convictions. We ask that you follow the instructions here and seek your own personal confirmation of the effectiveness of orgonite.

wave

see this posting for instructions
https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/intentional-co-creational-sharing-f39/need-to-know-t2705.htm#24135
or go here
http://www.orgoniteinfo.com/how-to-make-orgonite.php
flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY   WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING INTERNET SOUND TECHNOLOGY
Page 1 of 1