the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Empty
PostSubject: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:12 am

Dark energy, dark matter is a substance that the establishment cannot define nor locate. The dark matter/dark energy is as I have come to learn is called the Unitronic Matrix/Matrix Unitron.

Dark matter is composed of the smallest elemental particle/wave/vibration unit there is in all of the multiverse and it is the material/substance of what we call the spirit realm and it can be measured but not by our current technology in 3rd dimensional time/space.

This smallest element is called the Unitron, and it has a shape exactly like the great pyramid of Egypt. So the Matrix is made up of tiny little pyramid shaped units, that are also called the creation element/particle or the Triapic/Tripartite triangle.

Because tripartite means 3, the Unitron is composed of three elements combined together to make the whole. The elements are Consciousness/light/Love. These three elements compose the very basic fabric of all things in our multiverse regardless of dimensions space/time or dimensions time /space. The fabric of all things is the elemental unit known as the unitron.

This includes all things even things we would call inanimate objects. Even inanimate objects have a consciousness of their own.

We as humans are connected to this Unitron Matrix through the DNA as the DNA is an antenna in which all information through the Unitron Matrix from the, central sun of life, the universal consciousness, the collective consciousness, God, whatever label you call it comes through to all of us.

And a heads up here, the very makeup of the Unitron itself has a fail safe device built into its simple superstructure and that fail safe is the element we call Love. More on this later as I do not want to get sidetracked here.

We also can receive information through our five natural flesh/senses as well as through the Unitronic Matrix itself. Also we can receive information directly through our internal 3rd eye as it has been called in metaphysics.

So through this tripartite Unitronic Matrix we have at least 3 ways of staying in touch with the divine cosmos or what ever label you choose to call it. I will make it simple and refer to this consciousness as God from this point forward.

So we have a 3 part elemental unit called the Unitron, connected to a 3 part human being, body/soul/spirit, that is connected to the 3rd dimension and before you know it, we have God doing things by the numbers it looks like, and another heads up here, numerology plays into all of this, and more on this later.

The dark energy/dark matter/zero point, is the fabric of all things, and the communication network within this Matrix is called Triapic Technology and this is simply all the spiritual gifts that we as humans have. Triapic technology is a communications network that shares the same time/space and space/time as the Unitronic Matrix and is everywhere just like the Matrix is everywhere and in everything.

Triapic technology is the things that go "bump" in the night so to speak. Triapic technology is the manifestation of Astral projection, remote viewing, out of body experiences near death experiences, remote influencing, any of the metaphysical things that happen, happen through this Triapic Technology communication system and is the very function of the Triapic system.

An interesting quote from the Book of 2nd Chronicles chapter 6 verse 1 and spoken of by the wisest king that ever lived, Solomon, that would make the "religious" people cringe today says this about darkness, dark matter/dark energy,

Then said Solomon, "The Lord hath said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

One of the most interesting verses in the whole Bible that you will never heard taught in the main stream churches about God dwelling in the thick darkness, dark energy/dark matter, and this is just one place where God says he dwells in dark matter/dark energy there are others as well.

So all things are made up of the Unitron which is dark matter and that is where God dwells and that is why we all, are made up of God himself and are "God".

God experiences 3rd dimensional life through us and we experience multidimensional life through him/her. Seems like a fair trade.

Any and all thoughts are welcome on this topic.

I will continue this series later.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:55 am

Great post Gabriel,

This very interesting, and weird at the same time.
Talk about synchronicities.

I have been reading information from a very different source (which I prefer not to elaborate on at this time) that parallels this information.

I really never thought about the fact that we can receive information through either the body/soul/spirit. This is so true.

There is so much of our "junk" DNA that has yet to be activated.
Looking forward to your future posts.

M

wow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:04 am

Hi micjer and thank you as well. I am looking forward to posting on this subject and any insights you may have along the way is most welcome.

I would love to find out your other source of "similar" info also and would like to study it perhaps to instruct me further. thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Great thread.

Yes over 2/3 of the universe is made up of dark energy that is speeding up in expansion only discovered in 1998.

"The evidence came from studying distant type Ia supernovae. This type of supernova results from a white dwarf star in binary system. Matter transfers from the normal star to the white dwarf until the white dwarf attains a critical mass (the Chandrasekhar limit) and undergoes a thermonuclear explosion. Because all white dwarfs achieve the same mass before exploding, they all achieve the same luminosity and can be used by astronomers as "standard candles." Thus by observing their apparent brightness, astronomers can determine their distance using the 1/r2 law."

More here: http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/mysteries_l1/dark_energy.html

THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Dark_e10

Gabriel wrote:

So we have a 3 part elemental unit called the Unitron, connected to a 3 part human being, body/soul/spirit, that is connected to the 3rd dimension and before you know it, we have God doing things by the numbers it looks like, and another heads up here, numerology plays into all of this, and more on this later.

Interesting point. Gabe I know you have read The Law of one where RA describes us human beings as mind/body/spirit complexes very similar to your description of a 3 part human being - body/soul/spirit.
So I would like to know in your own words what is the difference between a soul and a spirit? To me the spirit represents our life force where our soul is a representation of us as an individual expression of oneness.

This area does interest me a lot.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 am

I think your expression of the soul and spirit is a good one and one that I would agree with in my limited knowledge. I too think that our soul is the seat of our personal intellect/personality the individual part of us that makes us a little different from everyone else, our life experience so to speak.

And the spirit is as you say, so elegantly, is our life force and the matrix of operation the we move within and I think that these two elements the spirit and the soul cannot be divided or become separated one from the other as they are animated as a tandem unit.

I too am fascinated by these kind of topics.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:27 am

Part two.

While talking about this Unitron Matrix, the base element being the smallest particle/element in all of the multiverse and the most powerful element in all of the multiverse, that is the exact shape of the great pyramid at Giza and being composed of light/consciousness/love I must quote an ancient Hebrew text here as I find it appropriate to this subject.

In the great book of Isaiah chapter 19 verse 19-20 the words say,

"In that day there shall be an alter to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord".

20. "And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of Hosts in the land of Egypt....".

Verse 20 says more but I will stop there as rest of the verse is not directly germane to the subject at hand. But I would recommend reading the whole chapter if interested.

I am not a pyramid expert, but I think I read somewhere that the Great Pyramid was built right on the border of upper and lower Egypt.

The verses 19 and 20 refer directly to the Pyramid in my opinion. It could be called an alter and it could also be called a pillar at the same time, and it is on the border just as the verse says. Note the verse also says the pyramid will be a witness to the Lord?

The Unitron is what we would call a "morphing" or a shape shifting element, or said another way, the Unitron can become anything it needs to be at any time and place as this is the element that created and evolved the entire multiverse and everything in it. It is also still working very well today and evolving all the time.

The smallest unit in the multiverse makes the very fabric of space/time time/space. It can be light or it can be dark depending on the always incoming source code of energy that flows into it on a continual basis through the Triapic communication system/network.

I think the witness of the great pyramid will be when it becomes common knowledge about the Unitron and the matrix, probably at the beginning of our upcoming forth density change over, that all people will see and understand that the pyramid is the greatest witness to the great glory of the God of Love that "hid" this piece of truth right out in the open for all to see and to marvel at, as the great pyramid has been a "wonder" since it was built and many people have sat and looked at it with awe. The very "God element itself" of all things right out in the open, cool.

I was able to see the Triapic net one time as I was meditating/praying/centering myself and it was red in color and looked just like a fishing net and it was overlaid onto the Unitron Matrix. The two elements act in tandem as one.

Triapic technology is awesome. This is all things metaphysics. All metaphysics fall under this umbrella for the purpose of classification coding. In the higher densities/dimensions all things are done properly and in order and all things are color coded as well, strictly for classification purposes of organizing. Or in other words all things are very well thought out through to the logical conclusions.

And yet through all this great structure and organizing there is always synchronicity schedules operating at the same time in order to facilitate further advancement of polarity/learning of the individuals on the journey.

An example here might be in order to illustrate the point of Triapic understanding and the many diverse ways it is used on humans.

I was driving down a highway one day on a twelve hour trip, a four lane highway, and as I passed slower automobiles I started noticing pain in my body at a particular place on my body. There was nothing wrong with me physically of that I was sure. So I prayed immediately and asked "what is going on"? I got the answer just as quick, and the answer was, I was feeling the pain that the people in the cars I was passing were experiencing at the time I passed them. Empathy sensitivity was manifesting in me and I prayed again and asked, "what should I do about it?" The spirit said, pray for their healing as you pass them so they can be healed. I did this and have been doing it every since then and this was in 1981.

That is one example of how the Triapic technology worked on me and the people I was passing that particular day through Empathy.

The Unitron itself is a manifestation of all that God is. The Unitron is the very seat of the soul of God Most High. The consciousness part of the Unitron is God's consciousness and inside of that God consciousness is you individually and all that you are or ever will be and through this Unitron you come into being in this 3rd dimensional realm and this is how you can honestly say to your self, I am God, because you are a personal manifestation of God Most High, and of course, there are qualifications attached to this knowledge.

According to the information I have read and studied, God Most High is the creator of all things and ancient texts say that the "being" created ( you and me ) cannot be greater that the one that created us. So that is the qualifying rule it seems to me.

And this is where the fail safe mechanism of the Unitron kicks in. If one of Gods creation beings tries to overthrow God, ( Like Satan ) for example, the Love element of the Unitron prevents this overthrow from being successful as Love is the most powerful force of the Unitron element/particle and this force of Love will stop the Unitron from being manipulated by the aggressor being. This is something Satan did not understand or pay attention to before his attempted overthrow of the crown. And it could be that his pride caused him to be blind to this truth as it is said that his greatest fault is pride.

This Unitron is the very reason for the great war in the Heavens that is still going on today. The great being, Lucifer, the light bringer and the morning star, which are two of his titles decided to overthrow God and take over the very seat of the soul of God himself so Lucifer could control the Unitron and the entire multiverse as Lucifer was well versed in Triapic technology and the power of the Unitron/God particle. But his pride caused him to stumble and caused his downfall and now he is as low as a snake.

Isaiah 14:12 says

"How art thou fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning ! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations !

The Triapic element is composed of 3 elements as well. They are sound/frequency, color/harmony, and Love/unity.

I would have loved to hear Ra's reply to a question about the Unitron and Triapic technology. I have on a few occasions tried to contact RA to gather information on many things but I have been unsuccessful so far.

More later in part three.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:05 am

Here is a link to a picture of a crop circle that shows the Unitron/pyramid element in the circle.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1554&category=Environment

After clicking on the link scroll down to near the bottom of the page.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:54 am

Great find Gabe,

Yesterday we were discussing the 12:12 thing... well june 6 2012. ====> 6+6 / 12 12:12

THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. GermanySecklendorf062308Aerial

THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. German

Now your original question.....

THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. UKPyramidLucy062101

looks familiar to me......

THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Medita_jc29

The above is called the great temple of ascension.

THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Trilogy

This was shown by our little blue friends..so be it. It is supposed to represent the trinity showing the need for balance as humans of our mind/body/soul.

They said we needed to be in balance with nature in order for us to connect our souls to the universe.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:56 am

Hi micjer,

I must be a little computer ignorant...LOL because I tried to put that picture of the crop circle on this page and could not do it. Thanks for doing what I could not do.... I'll keep practicing.

Yes the 12-12 thing and this crop circle is interesting, as are all these subjects.

The picture of the pyramid and the sun is also awesome.

That sun in our sky i am thinking is a portal to many real cool things, or maybe HOT things...LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:45 pm

I watched the coast interview from the link. Serada is an interesting guy. His study of harmonics is cool too.

There is a lot to the harmonics idea.

The idea of creation as a harmonic is most enlightening as well. For example the first words in scripture, a harmonic, "Let there be light" must be an all inclusive harmonic resonance. If these words are read backward, "light be there let" signifies harmonics in the law of allowance by the use of the word LET, or to allow "light to be". Here again the thought of circle comes into play which seems to implicate the mathematics of harmonics.

There is a lot to consider in all of these concepts.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Its amazing how all of this is tying together.

His work on ratios of the pyramids and the earth, and stargates to Sirius was interesting also.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 pm

After watching the documentary posted by skywatcher on the spraying of chemtrails and the substances being bombarded on us, you really have to think that they are trying to disrupt the Unitron Matrix you speak of Gabriel. Are they trying to interupt our connection to our higher selves/ god? Wouldn't put it past them.

poop
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:32 am

Only thing that worries me Mic about your pic

THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Ukpyra10

is the Illuminati pyramid with the 'all seeing eye' and the sun at the top....VERY Illuminati.

Having said that, I'm in awe at the precision by the maker. The 3D effect is brill.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 am

Hello sky,

I too used to be troubled by the symbology used by the Illuminati and things like the pyramid but I further have learned that the use of any and all symbols of any kind here on the earth, were first thought of by "God".

All forces of the dark can only imitate something that originally came from the Spirit of the Living God, so when I see these symbols I know that they came from the mind of God and because the evil ones use them as their pictures will never make me not appreciate the original thought concerning the symbols.

Let me show you an example of this, The rainbow symbol is used by many for many reasons, yet God used the rainbow symbol first in the book of Genesis as a promise that God would never destroy the Earth again using water, and God set the rainbow in the clouds as the symbol of this promise to us humans.

One more example. The Lord King Y'shua Messiah is coming as the savior to all humans and to destroy the "Prince of Death/Satan" when he comes back. Then he will build a one world government and rule this Earth for ever on. The one world government and the fact that Satan comes back as the Anti-Christ to establish "his one world government" is another way to see how the evil ones of the darkness must copy God in order to "look good so to speak".

The evil ones have never had an original thought, no matter what symbols they may use and or copy. All things come from God. Nothing has ever came from the evil ones but "Death" and destruction.

That is how I look at the symbols of this world and have found that it serves me well so far..... one of my favorite symbols is butterfly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.   THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE UNITRON MATRIX/TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY.
Page 1 of 1