the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology Empty
PostSubject: Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology   Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:29 am

I watched this amaturish producion on HAARP and it's inception, the people who worked on the proposal and interviews with those that question the dangers and it's use as a weapon.

It is worth a watch, not for any fear inducement but for the logical questions some are asking and the possible consequences of such technology. The official gov't spokesman to these queries and his responses were typical and quite telling (watch his body language). He reminded me of a junior high school science teacher who hasn't quite done his homework.

Anyway, I hope it provokes some action on your part as far as your creational abilities and how they could affect this technology! Group meditation anyone?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology   Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:34 am

Okay the video was embedded but now it's not, HELP!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology   Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:46 am

is it this?

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology   Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 am

Yes thank you WH Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology 404671 It was there in preview but disappeared after I posted it!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology   Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:21 pm

With the latest developments in Norway, it is very interesting to watch this 6 part video package. There is some very good info that makes me wonder if it wasn't a haarp experiment that we have witnessed.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology   Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:12 am

I smell project blue beam tests.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology   Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:12 am

I smell project blue beam tests.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology   Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:13 am

Well I've done it again, flood control violated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology   Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holes in Heaven, HAARP and Advanced Tesla Technology
Page 1 of 1