the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Power of love

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Power of love Empty
PostSubject: Power of love   Power of love Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:06 pm

After my last post I was checking out DanielofDoria's channel on youtube and thought this video was worthy of it's own thread. The power of our emotions that are linked to our DNA and light within the fractal universe.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Power of love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of love   Power of love Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Love is the answer.

The highest of all frequencies oscillating in a wave of magical theatre. The conduit that connects us all to our collective consciousness. A consciousness that is ever expanding and expressing itself.
Love is a vibration that can't be manipulated or distorted. It's dynamics flow effortlessly through the mirage of illusionary art. Take back what is our primary power, lifting our spirit to arousing heights.

Love is an entrance to all possibilities. A gateway to our higher source who listens and loves.
Every living being vibrating between polarities is a reflection of ourselves. A common bond that is held in a web of equilibrium. Share the bond through love because love is the answer.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Power of love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of love   Power of love Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 pm

If you haven't got that in your life hon, you don't really have much at all.

You R are surrounded with lots of it my friend. sunny
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Power of love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of love   Power of love Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 am

Great video, thanks Reunite.

Huey Lewis knew it,

"It don't take money and it don't take fame. Don't need no credit card to ride this train." sunny
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Power of love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of love   Power of love Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:34 am

NICE... VERY VERY NICE POST RE-UNITE!!!!wave

I TOO BELIEVE "THE POWER OF LOVE ..... ACTIVATES AND EFFECTS OUR DNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I TOO BELIEVE "THE POWER OF LOVE ..... ACTIVATES AND EFFECTS OUR DNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I TOO BELIEVE "THE POWER OF LOVE ..... ACTIVATES AND EFFECTS OUR DNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wave clubbing
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Power of love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of love   Power of love Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Interesting video. Although in my opinion and through my own personal experiences and observing other you must go through the training of the fear state before you can achieve "pure" "harmonic" love. There may be exceptions as always but I look at it as an evoluationary step for our purpose here and now. If we could have entered this 3D in the state of pure love capable of enabling this turning of the switch then we would have been gone by now. You don't get one without the other, it's a learning process like anything we experience.

Emotions are what make us valuable to the overseers, we are a mining resource and to espace that pattern we must learn how to divert that energy from the fear to love vibration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power of love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of love   Power of love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of love
Page 1 of 1