the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE POWER OF LOVE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:45 pm

There is a fail safe mechanism in the DNA of all living beings, that is the power of Love. it does not matter what dimensional being you are, 1, 2, or 3 D, without the learning of Love in your progress in your dimension you cannot progress, period.

If you are a living entity, you will have the Love factor in your genes/DNA. If you choose to ignore it, you can also progress up to the 6th density level, at which time you will be forced to make a decision as to how you wish to proceed in your ascension progress.

it will be entirely up to you as you will be the judge of you. You will be shown your lifetime and your decisions in that lifetime and you will be asked to judge your opinion of your "past" as to your prospective position in the body in your past lifetime.

If you judge wrongly, or if you judge that you are OK, then you will be forced to go back from the possible 6th density being and back to at least the 3rd dimensional being of human and do it again.

There is a fail safe of Love, it is the key to all things multidimensional. You must learn this lesson to progress.

In the 1960's a musical group called the Beatles, came onto the scene with the message of Love. The Beatles were the only Rock And Roll band to always stress the point of Love. They were faithful in speaking the words of Love throughout their lifetime as a group.

The Beatles were sent to Earth by God to show the power of Love and this Rock And Roll group changed the face of the Earth through their music. They have caused people like you and me to be here now, and talking like we do.

God showed his Rock And Roll side in the sixties through the Beatles and to this day there is no other R&R group with the fame and fortune of the Beatles as they ministered to all that listened.

Yes I am biased because I grew up in that era, but I recognize the power of the message now even though I did not recognize it then because I was too busy getting stoned.

Nevertheless, they were the catalyst of the movement we have today of those searching the depths of their Spirit knowing that there is more to life than meets the common eye, but to find it, sometimes you must look right in front of your eyes to see it as it might be hidden in plain sight.

wtf
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Interesting outlook, do we get to know the criteria, or are we guessing. I am assuming it is love, but for each person I think there could be a different path i.e. the beatles what if , since they know its all about love, there is a different path they must
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Each path seems to be up to you and me. Because I liked the Beatles, does not mean that is your path as well.

You must learn Love in your own path, it just so happens that the Beatles were the path I was led down because of my lifes circumstances.

Your circumstances will be unique to you, so you might come about it an entirely different way, because you are God in your life and because of that you will know the time and point of your conversion to the thought of the power of Love.

it is an individual independent acknowledgement of who you are and when you know it.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:22 pm

I wonder what kind of test it will be, if there is this one life test , and all of our past life experiences is us studying for this one big life test. Then I wonder if we get to be conscious of our past lives during this 1 big test , using the subconscious to pass a test sucks, thats why I am going to cheat on my test, thats right I said it. I am gonna cheat, i am over subconscious knowledge.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:33 pm

my test , prob. has to do with getting over the darkside obsession. Actually I have no idea cause I have no problem balancing that out. its just when i am bored, I get into researching the crazy side of life. but i wouldnt say im obsessed with it though. I just get into the side of thought really easy. I think since this is a physical world, the test has to do with actions you

take. Thoughts and emotions are still relevant prob just not as much. but hopefully not. bc even though I go into my lazy ass mode, sin of sloth side, I think deep during this time. lol. Then if it is actions, who knows whats up with that. Is my test building a family? How far I can

evolve? How much change I can bring? Discover your test! Mine I knew what it was but I passed that part. Now it could go in so many directions. Pick one right. lol what if i dont pick one. Screw your tests or this test , and screw the people who made these tests!!! or let me become a test maker. Then I am godd, im mean good. I am gonna be bitch slapping a lot of spirit guides when i cross over. For real
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Each path seems to be up to you and me. Because I liked the Beatles, does not mean that is your path as well.

You must learn Love in your own path, it just so happens that the Beatles were the path I was led down because of my lifes circumstances.

Your circumstances will be unique to you, so you might come about it an entirely different way, because you are God in your life and because of that you will know the time and point of your conversion to the thought of the power of Love.

it is an individual independent acknowledgement of who you are and when you know it.

Imagine if you took the path of Elvis instead of the beatles. I wonder if its better to take the unobvious path because even though love seems like the right choice , it seems to easy sometimes. Cause if we are all one, or love, or godconscious love , or whatever, I wonder if this experience is about going away from that. Just a thought. Now , i agree , I think for each person it is relative, but Love is a real obvious theme. "All you need is Love"
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:38 pm

If that was true though seeing what its like to be away from love. Then I never want to pass this test. Cause its to easy to get lost and not come back, and even if you do come back , that getting lost part, can kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Your thoughts of a test is right on. What if you lived 3 or 4 lifetimes and never progressed? What if you decided it would be best to be "RICH" at any cost as opposed to Loving someone you "could not stand"??

What if you were asked to Love your enemies, and pray for them while they were trying to harm you, or kill you?

Why would someone ask that question? What would be the purpose of that? Why if God is real, would he ask you to "be used" like that?

It might be that he knows the whole picture, not just the small part of our "present learning capacity" of whatever dimension we might be in at the time.

The question is this it seems to me, "How would you like to be treated?" If you would rather be loved than hated, how can that hurt you or anyone else?

But if you are hated instead of Loved, what good can come of that unless you rise above the trouble of the hatred with the power of Love regardless of what the outcome is?

It is not about me and or you personally, it is about the collective consciousness of the whole.

Until we come to the knowledge of the whole, we cannot come to the knowledge of the self.

Your mention of subconscious knowledge I do not know about. I have struggled for years as to what my subconscious might know and might not know? I have no clue, so I cannot answer that question?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:02 pm

The whole point of being human is for the point of going "AWAY" from God. How can you possibly know God if you do not go away from him or her??

How do you know dark from light? You must have both, in order to judge.

Your thoughts on going mental or physical in your actions are wonderful indeed. This is your struggle as it has been mine and all other humans.

If in the Spirit realm your thoughts, you think of "killing someone" in your mind. it is as if you have in the reality of the Spirit world killed the person.

The mind is where the battle of Good vs. Evil is located. It is not the physical realm.If you kill someone they do not cease to live, but they will be the first one you see when you die physically and go to the next dimension.

The battle is in your head and my head, and the sooner we learn that, the better we become in our chances to progress.

Satan/darkness/the devil all are in the brain/mind/flesh body, that is your battle ground.

And that is also where you will win or lose.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:03 pm

You cannot possibly have Love before you first lose it.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Gabriel wrote:

Your mention of subconscious knowledge I do not know about. I have struggled for years as to what my subconscious might know and might not know? I have no clue, so I cannot answer that question?

I know, this whole ideal of subconscious knowledge is a trip. Bc if it is true, we our basically taking educated guesses in a way.

The battle in ones mind is intense. I think people do have to master this ability bc if the next level is less phyiscal and its more of mind over matter,or ones mind and thoughts instantly create then , one has to have master this abiltiy. I always get reminded of ghostbusters marshmellow man when thinking about this ideal.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:35 pm

LOL thanks for the vid
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Wonderful thoughts guys.

Love is the ticket. Damn it's hard to maintain when you have clouded judgements from the mind. Some say the mind is your worst enemy. However I believe it can also be your best friend once you are aware of the limitless power.

What's even more tripped out is superconscious, the universal mind that we are all connected to.

We are all expressions of prime source/God having a spiritual experience.

One of my favorite lines - 'We are all Gods in amnesia'
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:03 pm

I love you sir, and your great knowledge of our hologram. You are awesome ReuniteR.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Love you too sir and all the wisdom you bring to the table
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Is it not amazing how simple this really is, if you stand back and just look and watch?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Hey Gabe I'm trying everyday sunny

Who's up for another test..lol
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:22 pm

LOL we are I bet.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:58 pm

i've always enjoyed tests, count me in
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Gabe you are so right on, music has always filled the holes in my life and lifted me out of many potential negative scenarios. It comforted me, allowed me to express my every emotion without fear or judgement and reminded me of what was really important for my spirital well being.

Love to you for reminding us all of the power of what we all create.

Blessings Brother sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 am

Music is special for the soul......I love your new avatar lightening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE POWER OF LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POWER OF LOVE   THE POWER OF LOVE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE POWER OF LOVE
Page 1 of 1