the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

“Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

“Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Empty
PostSubject: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:00 am

This is HUGE news to me as it shows the Tibetan/Buddhist community see what we all see.

“Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Mandala-1

See more images here:

http://www.jadebuddha.org.au/en/mandala_lights.php

wowb

Last edited by Somamech on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change title LOL)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:18 am

For the record I'm happy to see an organised religion that see's and discuss this for what it is!!! for me having a connection to Taiwan most of this stuff is pretty normal anyway which does not need explanation as what Skep-Ticks in the West seem to ridicule anyone that thinks that there is more to life than a V8 LOL

Very unusual lights have regularly appeared in photographs taken of the Jade Buddha for Universal Peace. These lights first appeared at Quán Thế Âm temple in Đà Nẵng. They then appeared at every other showing of the Jade Buddha in Vietnam: Dai Tong Lam temple, Pho Quang temple, Hoang Phap temple, Van An temple and Phat Tich temple. The same lights are now appearing in Australia and perhaps the most magnificent “Mandala Light” so far has appeared at Van An temple in outer Sydney.

These lights, which are always the same shape and design, have been photographed in many different atmospheric conditions on many different cameras and now in different countries. But not all people seem to be able to take these photographs. The lights have been called “Mandala Lights” because of the symmetrical design which has a similarity to a Buddhist mandala. The lights appear to be semi-transparent and while they appear to be largely white when enlarged they are seen to be made up of many colours. Enlargements of the lights have also shown wonderful and colourful patterns within the lights.

Looks like my hometown will have some nice energy once the thought of all involved resides there in a redneck town!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Wow more orbs! Very cool pictures, thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Wow Soma. The connection with these light balls that are showing up everywhere and with Buddhism is truly amazing!

Just last night I had a dream about all these light entities showing up all over the planet and I asked what it meant. Then I thought of when I visited the temples in Bangkok.

I remember standing in front of a life size Buddha that was sitting on a platform and how shocked I was to see that there were loose pecks gold just laying right there!

I reached my hand out to touch them and then I placed some of that loose gold that stuck on my fingers directly on the Buddha. I felt like it communicated with me.....for some reason I cannot remember the name of the Buddha or where it was located in Thailand. It could have been at the Grand Palace.

This actual experience felt like a dream, but I know I did it while I was awake. I had a similar dreamlike experience in Cairo, Bali and other places while visiting sacred spots, temples, castles or volcanoes. For some reason they are just vague memories.

In the dream I was shown these lights and then a beautiful rainbow one flashed and told me some things about Buddhism and about all the other original world religions.

Then I suddenly woke up because I felt myself smiling about the answer! I will share the message about what the connection is when I finish putting it down in writing because it is a little long.
Thanks for your post.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:33 am

Thats a fantastic experience Linda :) sunny

I've been having a bit of a problem writing of late and with a busy weekend it wont help but alas I will endeavour!

I showed these pictures to my friends who are mostly, not all, lay buddhist who are either living in Taiwan or grew up there and there response was sorta along these lines " Yes thats true and real golden spirit"

For me taking that explanation even on face value is awesome as it clearly shows that not everyone wants to rely upon the old dust and specks which is to be quite honest ridiculus in explaining what is obvioulsy not dust and specks. I have Nasa for those gems of wisdom lol!

Although I don't follow any religion as such and still to this day The way of the peaceful warrior makes more sense than not, I must admit I did down play my interpretation of Buddihism to some degree as I see Buddhism more as manual rather than a holyier than thou.

My grandma who is still alive told me two years ago that her and my late grandpa saw white lights passing through their room through walls which they confirmed with the neighbours next door (next door in this case is Farm next door LOL)

I do wonder if what they saw was the same in these in these photos on a much more physical scale. That pondering thought sends me on so many thoughts as its the same place I had dreams of being with hooded beings when I was young along with seeing a Triangle last year. The only "Direct correlation" I can make is that Aborigines lived there for many years and that the soil is made up of granite. And its not too far from where the Tibetan Jade Buddha will rest once the world tour is done with. This is why its hard for me too write much these days as I have all these ponderings to go over and the Tibetan mystery is right up there on my Radar. Obviously they are quite connected and why they chose that spot does not really baffle me but it does at the same time as No -one knows why :D

But at least we know the lights are up to task in helping :)

And thats splendid

cheers
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 am

Linda and R!

The page has been Updated !

http://www.jadebuddha.org.au/en/mandala_lights.php
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 am

A friend told me about these Orbs being on another planet...meaning they are all around!!!

Its so nice nice of them to focus their attention on Earth in hard times :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Most orbs you see are quite transparent however the last couple of pics the orbs have some real body to them.

Fantastic mate.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: project camelot "claim no explanation for this"   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Last edited by ryuken on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : newbie mistake...)
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi Ryuken welcome to the forum,

Yes it looks like Bill just coughed one out..lol
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Yep (Laughing whilst banging the table)

and some more

Bill spewed one :D

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Excuse my bad form Ryuken.

That image was very funny yet very cool :)
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: no need to apologize...   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:12 pm

why are you apologizing?

you are free to do so!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 pm

OMG that was funny Soma I spewed my coffee after opening up Bill's picture. Your Jade Buddha pics were very interesting. The Avalon picture reminds me of the episode of Ghost Hunters when they were talking to a doctor in his home and they were testing out some new infared equipment. He was trying to read them and they were getting all these strange psychedelic trails coming from the Doctor's head straight to whomever he was trying to read.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Cool my friends :)

Realise these that pics are not mine :D

At least we know the little critters enjoy our fun :D
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:02 pm

I guess I am a LOL BUddha LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha   “Mandala Lights” appear around Jade Buddha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1