the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti   Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Its not just about Michael , but it also mentions Jimi and tupac. And it brings up an interesting perspective in relation to certain celebrities vs illumnatti.

The second video goes into tupac and kind of changes tone, but the first part of part 2 is worth listening too. Up untill the 2 min mark.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti   Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Well now I have read this, I wouldn't be surprised if one of his bottles of injection stuff wasnt tampered with, that would make sense to me because I really did not think myself he wanted to do all those 30 something shows, let alone the 10 or so he was going to do.

I felt the only reason he was going to do those 10 shows was because of money reasons. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti   Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Your prob. right. I just never heard anything about this topic at all. So I though I would post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti   Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson vs the Illumnatti
Page 1 of 1