the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 am

I am not into TMZ type posting. However this is about Sea Org......Crazy

Quote :
The final straw in Katie Holmes' decision to file for divorce was that she was convinced Tom Cruise was going to send 6-year-old Suri away to a hardcore Scientology organization known as Sea Organization ... sources connected with Katie tell TMZ.

Sea Org, as it is known, is where the highest levels of Scientology are taught and kids as young as five can be sent to live there ... without their parents -- and our sources say Tom is a big fan.

Our sources say Katie and Tom had been arguing over Suri's indoctrination into Scientology -- and we're told the Sea Org was the flashpoint.

What they believe...

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/wakefield/us-09.html
Quote :

Students and crew were lined up on deck in the early hours every morning. They waited to hear whether they were on the day's list of miscreants. Those who knew they were would remove their shoes, jackets and wristwatches in anticipation. The drop was between fifteen and forty feet, depending upon which deck was used. Sometimes people were blindfolded first, and either their feet or hands loosely tied. Non-swimmers were tied to a rope. Being hurled such a distance, blindfolded and restrained, into cold sea water, must have been terrifying. Worst of all was the fear that you would hit the side of the ship as you fell, your flesh ripped open by the barnacles. Overboarding was a very traumatic experience. (2)

The chain locker was a small compartment at the bow of the ship where the excess chain attached to the anchor was wound up and stored. It was a cold, dark wet area frequently inhabited by rats. It was into this compartment that people would be lowered as a form of "ethics," or punishment. It was a dangerous form of punishment, since at any moment the chain could be released, and the person in the chain locker, if not careful, could be caught in the outgoing chain.

In several cases, children were put into the chain locker as punishment for misdeeds. In one case Hubbard ordered a five year old deaf mute girl into the chain locker "to cure her deafness." In another case a four year old boy was kept in the chain locker for two weeks because he ate some telex tape. His mother was told that he was actually a very old thetan in a young body, and should not be given sympathy because of his young body. (3) This is a common conception of children in Scientology.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/02/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-divorce-suri-scientology-sea-org/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:53 am

The Sea Organization

http://www.xenu.net/archive/so/

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise So

Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Scientology-2
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:00 pm

It's always the nut-jobs that follow these bizarre religions. Why do you have to be out on a limb to join?

There's no way I'd subject my child to that either, I can't blame Katie one bit, but then again, she knew Tom was a) A nut when she married him. 2) She knew what he was into when they got married. 3) Knew he would want his kids to be indoctrinated into Scientology too. So why did she marry him in the first place? Don't know if either are sane to be honest. hypnotize

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Damn, I may have to contact my local Sea Org Recruiter now. This will be my grounds to refuse a vaccine.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Better take another look at the length of the contract! FL

The Sea Org -- "For the Next Billion Years..."

All mass movements generate in their adherents a readiness to die and a proclivity for action; all of them, irrespective of the doctrine they preach and the program they project, breed fanaticism, enthusiasm, fervent hope, hatred and intolerance; all of them are capable of releasing a powerful flow of activity in certain departments of life; all of them demand blind faith and singlehearted allegiance.
-- The True Believer, by Eric Hoffer

I, ___________________ DO HEREBY AGREE to enter into employment with the SEA ORGANIZATION and, being of sound mind, do fully realize and agree to abide by its purpose which is to get ETHICS IN on this PLANET AND UNIVERSE and, fully and without reservation, subscribe to the discipline, mores and conditions of this group and pledge to abide by them.
THEREFORE, I CONTRACT MYSELF TO THE SEA ORGANIZATION FOR THE NEXT BILLION YEARS.

-- Contract of employment of the Sea Organization
Back to top Go down
Echo6

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:31 pm

I don't know if you guys are aware of a certain hollywood blog called 'Crazy Days and Nights'. It is seriously worth a look. For the most part its mainly a slightly deeper T M z or perez hilton, but if you pay attention it is more. There is one anonymous contributer called 'Hmmmmmmmmm' who has some very interesting comments. The word on the grapevine is that Hmmmmmmmm is Bob Downey as in Iron Man. If it is him, then his posts probably carry some serious kilograms. If anyone in Hollywood would have an insight into the dark side, that guy would.

Anyways, look it up, or don't, your call.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:21 am

Yes he certainly would know a few things wouldn't he. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:52 am

I would tell the big cohunas of SicK-entology where they could stuff their sea org and the rest of their crappy ideologies.

RIGHT UP THEIR BLOODY ARSE...............AND I AM SURE CRUISE KNOWS ALL ABOUT THAT.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 pm

micjer wrote:
Better take another look at the length of the contract! FL

The Sea Org -- "For the Next Billion Years..."

All mass movements generate in their adherents a readiness to die and a proclivity for action; all of them, irrespective of the doctrine they preach and the program they project, breed fanaticism, enthusiasm, fervent hope, hatred and intolerance; all of them are capable of releasing a powerful flow of activity in certain departments of life; all of them demand blind faith and singlehearted allegiance.
-- The True Believer, by Eric Hoffer

I, ___________________ DO HEREBY AGREE to enter into employment with the SEA ORGANIZATION and, being of sound mind, do fully realize and agree to abide by its purpose which is to get ETHICS IN on this PLANET AND UNIVERSE and, fully and without reservation, subscribe to the discipline, mores and conditions of this group and pledge to abide by them.
THEREFORE, I CONTRACT MYSELF TO THE SEA ORGANIZATION FOR THE NEXT BILLION YEARS.

-- Contract of employment of the Sea Organization

That agreement above just shows you how bloody stupid they are all. Who do we know that lives for a billion years.

I'd like to shove a size 11 boot right up their bums, that'd get them going. Idiots, a billion years.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:58 am

Echo6 wrote:
I don't know if you guys are aware of a certain hollywood blog called 'Crazy Days and Nights'. It is seriously worth a look. For the most part its mainly a slightly deeper T M z or perez hilton, but if you pay attention it is more. There is one anonymous contributer called 'Hmmmmmmmmm' who has some very interesting comments. The word on the grapevine is that Hmmmmmmmm is Bob Downey as in Iron Man. If it is him, then his posts probably carry some serious kilograms. If anyone in Hollywood would have an insight into the dark side, that guy would.

Anyways, look it up, or don't, your call.

I have had a long look around the site, thanks for letting us know Echo6.

Is it possible to tell me what thread Hmmmmmmmmmm has been posting on, I am a big Downey fan, or do I have to register to do a search.

I must admit I wouldnt mind getting in there and letting off some steam myself.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 pm

And if any visitors here who are of the SCult bent I have read dianetics and I am well and truly aware of our cousins that are all around us all the time. I can see them clearly.

But there is a difference between that and what practices the SCult gets up to BIG DIFFERENCE.

Sending 5 year olds off to get cultinized on a cruise ship without their parents.

You really are dickheads the lot of you.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:09 pm

The Australian media have seen what a treasure trove of publicity they can get out of this story.

The latest women's magazine has Katie getting a quick settlement unopposed by Tom because she apparently knows his big secrets.

They dont come out and directly tell you the facts to do with this big secret but it gives you information to do your own assumptions, to read between the lines.

The information they give you points to Tom's close relationship with three men....the first one being a famous footballer.........Beckham?????? the next is Travolta and the other one is Will Smith.

If I were them I hoped they ran this by their legals. I see libel soon rising its head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise   Scientology Sea Org - the reason Katie Holmes is Divorcing Tom Cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1