the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the RFID chip ad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

the RFID chip ad Empty
PostSubject: the RFID chip ad   the RFID chip ad Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:42 am

it's here
but we already knew that!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

the RFID chip ad Empty
PostSubject: Re: the RFID chip ad   the RFID chip ad Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:44 am

and here is text from CMN:

RFID Microchip Advert: Proof

A little while ago we featured Alex Jones on the subject of the RFID chip. We said at the time that it would be marketed featuring a range of benefits including health, accident detection and more. All seemingly for our personal safety and security. Well, here is an actual US TV advert for the chip submitted on YouTube by "91177info" who states that VeriChip will use Raytheon/ELCAN Optical Technologies to manufacture the RFID chip.

Patient Identification Microchip (Mon Oct 5, 2009 on Reuters) www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease

Novartis chip in a pill to make sure you swallow your pills and take your medication. This will send a text to your phone or your doctor or the police. www.ft.com/cms

and

www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews

Big Brother in a Little Pill. www.diabeteshealth.com/read/2009/10/03/6391/big-brother-in-a-little-pill

RFID can help in containing Swine Flu. networkcomputing.in/News-029Sept009-RFID-Can-Help-In-Containing-Swine-Flu.aspx
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

the RFID chip ad Empty
PostSubject: Re: the RFID chip ad   the RFID chip ad Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:51 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN thought I thought this would be coming soon.... I HAD NO IDEA...... IT WAS WOULD BE in "advertisement form" so QUICKLY????!??!! ALMOST CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES AND EARS!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS GOING TO BE PUSHED ON US from the information thus read within the related links???? (I was not planing on reading the links unless there were TIMELINES to the IMPLIMENTATION of THIS!!

THANK YOU SIMULTANEOUS WineHippie for BRINGING THIS ADD TO OUR ATTENTION!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the RFID chip ad Empty
PostSubject: Re: the RFID chip ad   the RFID chip ad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the RFID chip ad
Page 1 of 1