the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus? Empty
PostSubject: RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus?   RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

http://www.rfid-weblog.com/50226711/rfid_chip_to_detect_swine_flu_virus.php

RFID Chip to detect swine flu virus?
Filed in archive Healthcare by gautam on August 25, 2009

©️ Ү
Quote :
I have seen swine flu or H1N1 virus snuff life out of a young person known to me and he was just one of the several hundred persons in whose case the virus was detected at a late stage making it nearly impossible for any sort of recovery.

Realizing the seriousness of the situation, VeriChip, the only company in the world which has been federally approved for producing radio microchips for implanting in humans has now started working towards creating an RFID chip which can detect the presence of deadly swine flu and other viruses which are being deemed as bio threat.

VeriChip is working along with Receptors to create an implant which would give a warning if the host is infected with H5N1 bird flu virus, H1N1 swine flu virus or other pandemic agents which are termed as bio threat.

I hope it happens soon as the virus has already spread its fangs worldwide claiming as many lives as it could and still continues to spread terror.

Comments from Listener

September 1, 2009
John H.

Steve,

Do you think they're lining up these RFID 'swine flu' / 'any flu' chips to work in conjunction with the DNA vaccines I discussed with you?

I can assure you. THEY are lining this up.

See for yourself below.

Realizing the seriousness of the situation, VeriChip, the only company in the world which has been federally approved for producing radio microchips for implanting in humans has now started working towards creating an RFID chip which can detect the presence of deadly swine flu and other viruses which are being deemed as bio threat.

VeriChip is working along with Receptors to create an implant which would give a warning if the host is infected with H5N1 bird flu virus, H1N1 swine flu virus or other pandemic agents which are termed as bio threat.

I hope it happens soon as the virus has already spread its fangs worldwide claiming as many lives as it could and still continues to spread terror.

...and

Avian flu chips go commercial
http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/09_Disease/090901.chip-flu.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus?   RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 pm

UMMMMM....No thanks. I take my chances without the chip thank you very much.

You watch there will be lines of people to get their chip.

wtf
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus?   RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 pm

so lemme get this straight.... the chip, which we do not want,
is sposed to tell us if we have the flu germ, which we don't want?
i'm with you mic, i don't want anything to do with either
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus?   RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 am

What? OMG! This is sick!
Please beam me up now! abductedg
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus?   RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RFID Chip to Detect Swine Flu Virus?
Page 1 of 1