the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!!   WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:41 pm

FULL LENGTH VIDEO is the google.com video below:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1693084887024293324#

U-TUBE VIdeo:

The full length video is AMAZING!!! Had not seen it yet, until tonight, so I thought I would share it!!

Love the use of Paul Warburg's quote shown on the video,

“We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

Hoping, praying, believing, that if this is to COME???.... IT WILL BE ONE BASED ON EVERYONE'S ..... VERY VERY INFORMED INPUT via USE of the INTERNET vs. THE PAID MEDIA!!!

Anywho... it LOOKS VERY INFORMATIVE!!! ... .Anyone ELSE SEE THIS VIDEO BEFORE?????
love clubbing wave fired up angelic strapped down toast rockin moon walk

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!!   WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:55 pm

I have heard of the big fuss over the Zeitgeist video, I am assuming this must be the one Steve.

I have not seen it all yet. I have to play catch up when I get a proper PC and some good internet time. Missing out on so many good vids my friend.

Thanks hon. xo
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!!   WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:59 am

Simultaneous Biggles... Thanks for the comments! Good to know that there was a "big fuss"!!!

After some additional research... I found that Peter Joseph who worked with the film maker on this film has some additional videos that, in my opinion, are much much more FRIENDLIER and of a MORE BENEFICIAL OUTLOOK vs. GETTING TOO MUCH INTO THE CONSPIRACY ASPECTS OF SUCH WORK!!!

The first video is the quickest overview yet the last does in much more depth!

PETER IS, to me, a VERY VERY VERY INFORMED PERSON.... THAT ALSO.... HAS BEEN THINKING ABOUT ........ SOLUTIONS vs. simply complaining about them!! I LOVE IT!!!!

love fired up clubbing clubbing clubbing angelic toast strapped down moon walk rockin
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!!   WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:50 am

Last video for tonight... that SUMARIZES WHY I LOVE PETER JOSEPH WORK!!!!

.... HE IS AS CRAZY AS I AM ON ALL THIS STUFF.... YET HAS THE BALLS TO GO FORWARD WITH VOICING HIS OPINION ON THIS STUFF!!! .... Where as, for right now, I am much more afraid of VOICING MY OPINION ON THIS STUFF PUBLICLY!!!

GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!!GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!!GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!!GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!!GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!!GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!!GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!!GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!!GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!!GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!!GO PETER GO!!!! GO PETER GO!!!! love fired up angelic wave clubbing strapped down toast moon walk rockin rockin moon walk moon walk clap clap clap angel little angel little angel
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!!   WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:31 am

Good one,

Thanks again Steve for showing and giving us the links.

Your a little angel yourself and here it is to prove it. little angel he, he.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!!   WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:28 am

cheers

how cool

i was finally getting to the end of the jordan maxwell vid ..posted in another thread..
when he mentioned that this guy used all his material and
so this was going to be the next search and watch...
thanks Steve..now i don't have to go hunt

wouhou
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!!   WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 am

Great video Thanks for sharing !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!!   WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW.... Peter Joseph is AS CRAZY ABOUT WORLD PEACE AS I AM!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1