the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre. Empty
PostSubject: Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre.   Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:08 pm

I don't often watch a video from beginning to end but I did with this one. I haven't come across this guy Peter Kling before, but Alfred introduced him as a scholar of the bible which Mr Kling has done since he was a child.

The upshot is the NWO rolling out next year and the shtf till 2017 when something does pass earth and blacks out the sun for three days and the luciferians are wiped out, but until then Peter brings right up to date from the passages in the bible which he more or less decodes to 2017 when the elite and rich and evil etc are taken away. Anyway thought I would post it here. I viewed the whole video and I did find him remarkably knowledgable and intelligent.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre.   Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:13 am

Biggs, I just watched the entire video and listened closely to every word. This guy Peter said he looks at the scriptures through the eyes of science. That is 1,one way to see the scriptures and that in and of itself is not a bad thing.

In order to understand the scriptures the way GOD MOST HIGH intended for us his children to understand them, we must have a personal relationship with the Author himself, GOD MOST HIGH as you well know, and as we study these scriptures, the author GOD MOST HIGH reveals to us what we are reading and what it actually means, according to the author himself.

I am saying this Biggs not to you personally, because I know you are a child of GOD MOST HIGH,,I am saying this for others that might not be aware of these things that might read this page, those that might not be very knowledgeable on the scriptures, so this is why I am so basic in my explanation about these things.

Peter looking at the scriptures through the eyes of science, is good, but he cannot be very accurate by seeing the scriptures this way, he can only be partially correct, which he is on many things. I like Peter, and he is intelligent about a lot of things.

Here is the red flag to watch out for from his talk. In order to understand the scriptures correctly, you must look at the scriptures, through 3 means of intention.

1. Look at the scriptures through spiritual eyes.

2. Look at the scriptures through your mental/mind, according to your intellect, which is what Peter is doing.

3. Look at the scriptures through your spiritual/mental capacity using the knowledge you have gained through your study of the scriptures, and your personal relationship with GOD MOST HIGH as His child, because no matter what people may say, God talks to his children through the reading of His Word, because when God sees His children reading His Word, it pleases Him and sees to it that you gain knowledge and understanding from reading His word.

Peter never once spoke of the spiritual interpretation of anything he said, it was strictly through his mental faculty only and trying to understand the scriptures through the flesh only, and this is where we get in trouble, by being so 1 dimensional in our understanding of anything.

So although Peter says many things that are right and correct and I agreed with him in many things he said, I can tell you that as a Biblical scholar, and as one of Gods children, which I think he is, I will not put very much trust in what he says about prophecy, simply because he does not even know or understand GOD MOST HIGHS actual Name, that God revealed through the scriptures to his children.

Any good scholar of the scriptures would know and understand Gods name, and how to pronounce that name correctly as God told us to say his name. God placed His Scared Name in the book of Ester 5 times so that mankind cannot screw His Name up, but pronounce it accurately. All of us wants people to get our name right....GOD is the same way, he wants to be called by His correct Name and that is why it was placed in the book of Ester like it was and why he put it there 5 times, for emphasis.

Peter called our Father, Yaw'weh, pronounced YAW WAY??? This is not the Name of our Father, or Our God. Our Gods name is Ya'HA'VAY, pronounced YAW-HA-VEY, this is Gods name, not according to me but according to GOD MOST HIGH Himself.

So I know Peter is right about many things to do with seeing the scriptures through the flesh, but I cannot put much trust in his knowledge of Prophecy at all. He is a child of GOD MOST HIGH like we are, but his knowledge is lacking in several areas.

I hope this helps explain to you what I mean Biggs, and I am very blessed by your posting this video here because much of it I agreed with, but with exceptions. Thanks Biggs for posting this video, I love these kinds of videos and the subject matter.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre.   Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:32 am

You have hit the nail right on the head with your post Gabe. Only when you wrote it and I read it I realized that your right he was looking at the scriptures through scientific eyes, not spiritual.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre.   Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very interesting video with Peter Kling interviewed by Alfred Webre.
Page 1 of 1