the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRAZY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 pm

I just hit my music button on my IPad and I started getting music I have never heard before. I used the playlist button for what I wanted to hear, but I got music I never heard before???

The music I want to hear I put on playlists, but today just minutes ago, I got music I never heard before?

It was like I was not in control of my computer? And it was playing music I did not like. I was on the internet at the time, so I am thinking that the people that run the internet will force me to play something that I do not want, so they can later sell it?

This has never happened to me before, and I do not like it, perhaps that is why I am trying to get off of this highly controlled medium.

I am hearing music I hate right now???? Does anyone know what this is??

I am starting to get pissed, while at the same time I am suspect that someone wants me off of this medium?

If so, I will do all that I can to stay on this bull shit controlled medium and make my points of dissidence made known at all costs.

Now I am hearing commercials on my playlists choice between songs that I hate?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:49 pm

I just saw a screen about Internet radio pop up, but I cannot get rid of it? This is big time bull shit, and I am not a happy camper......they are controlling my computer right now, no shit.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:06 pm

To you fucking assholes controlling this medium. Greetings. You are going to be destroyed by my Heavenly Father you dumb fucks, it has been written that you lose stupid, perhaps you should start thinking about your soul instead of your paycheck you fucking loser.

I will personally testify against your dumb ass for what you are doing.

Best wishes

Gabriel
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Please excuse my French you fucking idiots. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Look at the time stamp on my first post here, it's 13.......LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Can you fucking losers do math? You controllers, do you know 2+2
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:46 pm

All I can say is I am most grateful for this day. It's About time. For my friends that may be watching I will say it's time.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:53 pm

I was going to try to leave this medium, but it looks like they the enemy the government intelligence agencies don't want me to, so I will cooperate with them so the scriptures can be fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:27 am

I found out what is going on here with my IPad. Since the last update to ios7 now whenever I click on my music icon something called internet radio by default comes on until I find the button and turn it off. That is why I never heard it before, because I never listened to music while connected to the net.

So since the update, you now have to listen to a sorry ass radio station controlled by the net until you shut it off manually. This is what the updates do for us they put more bullshit on your computer that they can manipulate us with. So they were controlling my computer without my consent, because I did not know this happened when you click on the music icon, as it never happened to me before.although I can shut it off when I want to, now that I know what they are doing?

These are some sorry people, that would make you listen to some sorry music that you would never listen to otherwise, so they play it by default every time you click the music icon, because no one would ever listen to that crap they play other wise?

I knew before when I decided to let my internet connection expire at the end of December that I was getting tired of this medium, the net, it is because of shit like this, making me listen to shit I hate until I figure out that I actually have to turn it off to stop it??? That is sorry as hell, because I did not turn it on?

Now I am even happier that my connection expires at the end of this month, because I might not pay for another connection ever, unless I come into the money to keep paying for it just so I can cuss them out every once in a while...LOL it's good for my soul to rant on these freaks once in a while, so if I do come into a little extra money to keep my connection on, then it might be worth it to stay connected just to fuck with the system so to speak.....LOL. Is that twisted thinking??....LOL oh well if it is, so be it.

I have a radio button at the bottom of my screen when I am connected to the net in music icon mode and that's why it took me 15 minutes or whatever it was to figure out what was going on with this IPad, simply because it never happened to me before, so this type of crap is what they call user unfriendly to those of us such as me that are not computer geeks, because I had no idea what in the hell was going on for several minutes, until I saw the button, and to see the button you have to be on the music page to see it? So what I did is I went to the music page and wanted to listen to my music while I was on other pages doing stuff, so when the internet music started playing I just changed to another page on the web while listening to my music and that is why I did not see the damn button until I went back to my music page to be able to shut it off manually......LOL. I told you guys before I was not good at this computer crap and I proved it today by trying to multitask while surfing the web, what a computer dumbass I am....LOL.

It was rather stimulating to rant against the system while trying to turn off their radio, the adrenalin was flowing very well......LOL the hormones were working well.

Adventures in the rabbit hole.....is it real or is it smoke and mirrors, or is it the dumbass operator?

So I now know how not to listen to the terrible net music on their radio station, so I have learned something I didn't know before, so that at least is a good thing.

Well I think I named this thread properly.....crazy! That's what I felt like after trying to figure out how to stop their music! help 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:23 am

Now you can clearly see why I need Gods help in my life......
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:38 am

Dontcha just hate updates? I avoid them until I absolutely have to use it. Like you say they 'make' you do stuff you would otherwise avoid.

If you go into the preferences, you should be able to mute it or delete it from there.

You are forgiven for your outbursts, we all gotta go there occasionally. lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:03 am

When it comes to the NWO, I really can go off once in a while. I think they need a good cussing out now and then anyway...LOL thanks for being so forgiving to my rant, you are blessed indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY   CRAZY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRAZY
Page 1 of 1