the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Empty
PostSubject: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Georges last talk '2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness' that took place at Quantum Bookshop in Adelaide, This talk from July 12, 2009 also includes Sarah and Majette.

Part 1 of 13
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Started viewing this hope to get to rest of it soon!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Sure wish I had 48 hour days to see and do everything that is important!
As it is, I only catch 4-5 hours if I'm lucky! lol! Oh well, awake is better than sleeping.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Great post reuniteR.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Quote :
Investigative mythologist William Henry discussed his latest work on Light Beings-- which he described as ancient enlightened ones Investigative mythologist William Henry discussed his latest work on Light Beings-- which he described as ancient enlightened ones who came to Earth and left a spark of themselves inside us. The Light Body is the name given to our hidden spiritual body and is referenced in many sacred traditions, he explained. The Mayans prophesized that enlightened beings would emerge from a serpent rope (possibly a stargate or wormhole) from the center of our galaxy in 2012, and Egyptian traditions also speak of beings of light, he noted.

This is a 12 part vid that is very good.

This particular segment is a question and answer segment that I really resonated with. Hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Nice find micjer, how about the description of the wormhole between heaven and earth looks like a trumpet.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Reunite wrote:
Nice find micjer, how about the description of the wormhole between heaven and earth looks like a trumpet.

I have not heard the trumpet thing before, I find that thought to be not only possible but likely since the trumpet is mentioned so often in the scriptures and especially in the book of Revelation.

Nice thought reuniteR.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Reunite wrote:

Ya I know.

http://www.williamhenry.net/stargate2010.html

2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Stargate1

2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Sg_2

2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Sg_1
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:06 pm

micjer wrote:
Reunite wrote:

Ya I know.

http://www.williamhenry.net/stargate2010.html

2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Stargate1

2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Sg_2

2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Sg_1

Thats pretty cool Mic, Mr. quick draw....LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Great pic's micjer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness   2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 The Divine Feminine Doorways to Ascension the Birthing of a New Consciousness
Page 1 of 1