the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Empty
PostSubject: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Consciousness is what YOU want it to be. Consciousness is what YOU choose to believe. Consciousness is YOUR decision, not others decisions for YOU.

YOU are the master of YOUR being. YOU decide how YOU will live and die. It is up to YOU on what path you may take.

It is up to YOU on what sickness YOU may have. YOU do not have to be as others are, You can be different. YOU do not have to be in the "heard" if YOU choose not to be.

All You must do is to THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Be independent and TRUST IN YOUR DIVINE POWER TO CREATE.

YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS, YOU CAN CREATE YOUR REALITY, but if you decide to go this way you will have the fight of your life on your hands.

For all entities that oppose this kind of thinking will attack YOU, and YOU will be TESTED to see what you are really made of.

Are YOU willing to fight for what you believe? Are you willing for wild things to happen because you think this way?

Are YOU willing to be put down by YOUR family and friends? Are you willing to be thought of as "different"?

I guess the CHOICE is up to US as individuals it seems to me after 30 years of experiencing this deep shit called the 3rd dimensional living. Or at least that is my two cents worth.

Is your freedom worth fighting for against spiritual entities that want to enslave you?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Until my last breath! swordsman
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 pm

i think that by my actions i have proven to myself
that i am willing to go out on an individualist path
and damn the torpedoes
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 pm

What? There are still free thinkers who refuse to be manipulated? wow
Good on you! group-hug
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:10 am

Yes winehippie it seems that you are living the consciousness thing.

Imagine Linda a few free thinkers,LOL. A bunch of trouble makers, God bless the troublemakers, LOL.

Pilgrim with sword another freedom fighter.

That consciousness thing is a big subject indeed and many different angles to it.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Yep, we are just a bunch of troublemakers lol!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Gabriel wrote:

That consciousness thing is a big subject indeed and many different angles to it.

A very valid point.

Consciousness has many different realms or dimensions of the mind. I'm focusing on the higher/super consciousness realm through the faculties of imagination and visualization
to identify/discern desires.

Reaching an altered state of consciousness through meditation and self-hypnosis will disipate any foreign attachments, that is my defense.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi reunite,

An interesting subject indeed. With a potential of seven higher selves or one for each of our color centers, schakras.

I have been experimenting lately on trying to contact my higher selves through using the colors of the schakra, according to the RA material.

I have had some success as I am meditating I will think about my violet ray being, and center there until I start seeing the violet waves of color flooding my mind.

I am not sure what this is doing for me if anything but it is interesting as it happens.

Any thoughts ?

I
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:25 pm

The Law of One Book 2 does go into some detail concerning the chakra colours and energy blockages.

Sounds like are on the right path. When meditating I visualize opening up each circular energy centre. Chakras are spinning wheels afterall so I start with the crown chakra associated with the violet ray to start slowly spinning from a small dot of light opening up larger and larger. Some people like to visualize a flower opening up. I work down through 7 chakras. I soon start to fell tingling sensations in all the energy centres. Once they are all open I can then shift my focus/awareness on the crown to try and contact my higher self. Everyone has a different technique, this is one of mine.

At the end of the meditation I visualize closing the chakra's in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Yes the color centers are a cool concept. I will continue to experiment and try different things. I see the energy in my minds eye as vivid colors, like waves flowing into me.

I have noticed different colors at different times, and sometimes a mixture of many colors at the same time.

I am thankful I have the time to experiment on such things and the possibilities of what may come of it. I suppose it is an open ended experiment.

I just finished the book, Matrix Energetics, it was a good read and most interesting. I just got another book called Fractal Time by Gregg Braden.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Glad you enjoyed the book. Let me know how Fractal Time is once you finish it.

Take care
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Gabe I found this today

Came from Magenta Pixie's site
http://magentapixie.weebly.com/how-to-channel-your-guides.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:07 am

Thanks reunite for the video and the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?   CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONSCIOUSNESS EXPLAINED ?
Page 1 of 1