the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts

Go down 
+3
Gabriel
Anchor
Biggles
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:18 am

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message862594/pg1

This guy Prince Akikko or someone who is apparently from Leumuria and channelling through someone in the Phillipines posted something last month about major earthquakes in this region, but not only that if his right about the rest...............then let's just say can someone give it a read and get back to us.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:31 am

Biggles - stop worrying :)

I read it.

First thought - so what - it doesn't matter. I can't say I found any special resonance in his words, but what that means usually is that it is not important for me and I cant say I "validate" it.

The reason I dance around a simple yes/no is that I do think that staying near coastal areas in a situation where one has a clear option is a questionable strategy. There is a higher potential for there being increased degrees of inconveniences in your life - but your particular mission may require that you are there to help others at the right time.

The timescales he states seem all wrong to me. It doesn't gel with what I see. I do think earth changes are likely - and personally I see a futures where the Australian center becomes fertile again - etc etc - however I think this is 20-60 years from now. I do see sea levels rising in the next 1-5 years but not overnight - though when it really kicks in it will be with startling speed. As much as 120m in some places - certainly enough to ruin your day.

You are exactly where you need to be. Simple as that. If you think you need to move, then move because then at that moment you will also be exactly where you need to be.

Follow your heart. Focus on what you want.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 am

I read your link biggs, and I was impressed with a spirit of confusion. These types of warnings tend to confuse people that are not grounded, but I think you are well grounded. I know if you follow your spirit you will be fine biggs.

If that warning moves you to do something, then by all means follow your spirit, but if the spirit wants you to move somewhere then you will have no doubt within yourself about what to do.

The spirit will always give you a "peace" about whatever it is you are seeking. Follow the peace within, and you will always be right on. peace
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:14 am

Your own inner voice will tell you what needs to be done but it's important to step out of the fear in order to hear it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:39 am

Biggs you will have to listen to yours inner self. If the guy was telling the truth no one would believe him anyway!

I do honestly believe that sometime his prediction will come true. May be a million years or it could be tomorrow who knows.

It has happened before and will happen again. (the rise and fall of continents) Look at the sunken pyramids near Japan that are completely submerged in water. They obviously were above water at one point.

The area of the world where I live is about 800 feet above sea level. Yet when you scrape off the top soil there are layers of sedimentary rock. Well these layers were formed by an ancient lake (sea). You can see fossils and sea shells. So at one time this area had to have been down as much as the area near Japan was up!

I personally think something like a pole shift would be the only thing that would cause this to happen. I would not stay if I were directly in a coastal area, but inland away from any tsunami effects I would not be too concerned.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 am

Thanks guys,

You know you really fill my spirit up just listening to all your words and I feel still being down here at this time reinforces the inner knowledge of why I am, if ya know what I mean.

I do love you all so much, thanks for all being just yourselves. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:04 am

Love you biggs...
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:12 am

I know exactly what you mean. wave
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Earthquakes are quite interesting in a sense of when I was in Taiwan.. they build anticipating them :)

I mention Taiwan as over there those folks experience strong Quakes and Typhoons every year which go back a long time. Part of life for them which they have dealt with quite well in modern times.

This is what piss's me off... I read an article about how energy from the sun is collected in the core of the earth causing this expansion and I forgot to save the damn link ... idiot me :( LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Whenever someone mentions a date I dismiss it, been down that road before.

Everybody has given you sound advice Biggs so I will reinforce it by saying listen to your heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts   Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you guys read this below and give me your thoughts
Page 1 of 1