the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST Empty
PostSubject: FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST   FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 am

The fascist PIG Karl Rove, president Bushs' top advisor was threatened with citizens arrest and driven from the stage at his opening stop of his book tour.....LOL....LOL lol! piano gotcha gotcha swordsman

Here is a link to the story

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0330/protesters-cuff-rove-drive-stage/
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST   FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:35 am

Gabes I posted this in the private audio message board when Australians got all antsy pantsy over an American that supported some frigging common sense. (The same Australians are also peed off with our two tier system here but cannot see the diffrence...*GROAN*)

The hope and change Barak bought the world protects the lying scum side? Hoho! as they say in Brussels. There is no change or hope through the system as they protect each other from initiating change which would erode their Psycopathic ways.

CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN

FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST Two-headed-snake

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST   FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 am

LOL...great picture Soma of Karl Rove. There is no change from the politicians except bad change for us, you are so right.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST   FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Gabriel wrote:
LOL...great picture Soma of Karl Rove. There is no change from the politicians except bad change for us, you are so right.

Mate its the best I can come up with in a TWO PARTY western SYSTEM.

A two headed SNAKE.

I'm 34 now and in Australia we have to vote by law, and I've voted for both major partys due to either family influence when I was young, or resistance against the system when I was a bit older... *to now*

Nearly time for me and Biggs to vote again ...arrrghhh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST   FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FASCIST THREATENED WITH CITIZENS ARREST
Page 1 of 1