the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They finally mentioned those three words last night..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

They finally mentioned those three words last night.......... Empty
PostSubject: They finally mentioned those three words last night..........   They finally mentioned those three words last night.......... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:55 pm

I was in bed trying to get to sleep but mother was still watching the late night news and from where I was I could hear............sheesh.
I heard the news anchor say the the Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, was discussing with Obama about creating a new world order................Oh, oh.

Thanks for the love guys when I get in my own place I will be more able to concentrate on the things I see and hear...........but this is not what I wanted to hear.

Love you all...................xxoo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: They finally mentioned those three words last night..........   They finally mentioned those three words last night.......... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:13 pm

My Biggs,

It's always wise to be prepared and kept in the loop however don't let anyone push your buttons. Be the master of your own domain and let only yourself decide how you feel inside. Embrace your emotions and channel it into what you want to focus on. We are tested everyday.

With much love and respect.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: They finally mentioned those three words last night..........   They finally mentioned those three words last night.......... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Biggs good picking up on that !

I place these two images as humour and also truth!

Some people on this rock which include people here on this board understood/understand resonance with their surrounds and the universe. Naturally we all cock up from time to time even if we have an understanding LOL If not we forget to learn which is our main point of being here it would seem LOL

Here are two images which represent two VAST different groups of understanding:

First we shall look at Peter Garret:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Garrett

Quote :

Peter Robert Garrett AM MP (born 16 April 1953), is an Australian musician, environmentalist and politician. He has been an Australian Labor Party member of the House of Representatives for the seat of Kingsford Smith, New South Wales, since October 2004. After the Labor Party won in the November 2007 election, Garrett was appointed Minister for the Environment, Heritage and the Arts by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.[1] He was lead singer of the Australian rock band Midnight Oil from 1973 until its disbanding in 2002. He served as President of the Australian Conservation Foundation for a total of ten years, and in 2003 was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia for his contribution to environment and the music industry.[2]

They finally mentioned those three words last night.......... Pinoic10

I will use my Avatar as an example of people that get resonance LOL

They finally mentioned those three words last night.......... Bundesarchiv_Bild_135-KA-07-089%2C_Tibetexpedition%2C_M%C3%B6nche_mit_Blasinstrumenten

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Dungchen

Quote :

It is a long, deep, whirring, haunting wail that takes you out somewhere beyond the highest Himalaya peaks and at the same time back into your mother's womb. [1]

Quote :

Allione, Tsultrim (1986). Women of Wisdom. London: Arkana. p. xiv. ISBN 1-85063-044-5.

Well seeing I can make a plastic housing to them damn metal storm housings I must say I dont have any internals or Ammo for that matter :LOL:

SO I gotta choose the trumpet cheers

In saying so these pricks all sit under a nice pyramid for their evil purposes which is such a waste of a good pyramid mate :( ( :(
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: They finally mentioned those three words last night..........   They finally mentioned those three words last night.......... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 pm

All I want to say is Who started this experiment anyway.............I want a recount. scratch
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: They finally mentioned those three words last night..........   They finally mentioned those three words last night.......... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Biggles wrote:
All I want to say is Who started this experiment anyway.............I want a recount. scratch

Count me in toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They finally mentioned those three words last night..........   They finally mentioned those three words last night.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They finally mentioned those three words last night..........
Page 1 of 1